Blockchain, the (future) Achilles heel of the global banking system?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Blockchain, the (future) Achilles heel of the global banking system?

by Christophe » 24/03/16, 00:22

Interesting to read: http://www.lesechos.fr/idees-debats/edi ... 209237.php

A new computer and financial technology to put on the same level as bitcoins ...?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Blockchain, the (future) Achilles heel of the global banking system?

by Ahmed » 24/03/16, 18:44

For the moment, this very technical device remains obscure to me, so I would not make more comments.
I think that if the system manages to find a place in the sun, it will not succeed in dethroning the banking system which has
of all kinds of ways to continue to carve out the lion's share.
It is possible, but it is only a hypothesis, that alternative currencies can coexist with the classical monetary system; each corresponding to a distinct economic and social stratum: those left behind in the new economy could fall back on these substitute currencies ...
However, this could only be observed temporarily, since the global problem is not of a strictly monetary nature and that it concerns the whole of the human species (but not only! ...).
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"