Restaurant prohibited bankers! Bravo example to follow!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Restaurant prohibited bankers! Bravo example to follow!

by Christophe » 17/02/16, 18:11

After having created the multiple crises bankers, instead of being human and to make their mea culpa, on the contrary continue to penalize the real economy of the small (to the benefit of the big certainly certainly) ... So I say very well to this young restaurateur who has found the right idea: boycott the entry to the bankers ...

Now a banker is not noted on his head ... then I'm not sure that this is legal ... but hey at least it will have made him a free ad!

After being denied a credit, the owner of a gastronomic restaurant in Rueil-Malmaison, decided to ban the bankers from his establishment ... unless they pay an entry fee of 70.000 euros, the amount the loan he did not get.

(...)

http://www.lefigaro.fr/societes/2016/02 ... quiers.php
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Restaurant forbidden to bankers! Bravo, example to follow!

by chatelot16 » 18/02/16, 00:08

I really like that ! that bankers eat their bank notes ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/02/16, 08:03

Does he accept the "meal vouchers" cards ??? Who are they also a new big hoax of the banking organization ..... : Shock:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/02/16, 19:16

The reaction to this particular case is understandable. However, the restorer pursues exactly the same ends as the banker and is constrained by the same general rules. The only legitimacy to this behavior lies in the fact that there is a balance of power structurally in favor of the bank, but inside an identical frame.
I think it would be blindness and simplistic Manichaeanism to promote scapegoats for serious analysis.
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Flytox

by Flytox » 18/02/16, 20:00

It's always tempting to do one's own blacklist but the border with racism is fast approaching ....
Chui not defending the Bankster, if it strives there must be some normal, almost frequentable .... also : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 19/02/16, 09:45

Finally, to say no to a banker is to heal evil with evil ... the principle of homeopathy (*).
I would go even further, I would make a file, like that of banking incidents: "Ha sir, I see on our national file that you work in the banking sector ... I am therefore forced to apply additional costs and to wait for an authorization to serve you ... " : Cheesy: And at worst, bankers can always book a table at the Restos du Coeur!

(*) I have always thought that an effective way to cure the tricks of our society could be to apply the same rules and principles as those which are at the origin of crises and social and societal problems: when I see the ingenuity of the financiers to make money from everything and anything (eg bankruptcies and crises), I think that they are the best ones to find clever solutions.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 19/02/16, 10:11

Use their own words to fuck them on the face ... I love personal ... (my mother was employed in a bank she knows two or three little things that irritates them to the highest point ...) That said .. .I have never had a single credit (that of our house) .... So not much to ask them ... It does not prevent that when I go through the door of the agency they know right now that it is not to wish them good morning so usually they send me right away in a soundproof office ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...