Quantitative Easing by Olivier Delamarche

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Quantitative Easing by Olivier Delamarche

by Christophe » 27/05/14, 14:39

Quantitative Easing explained by O. Delamarche with the Japanese example: http://www.sicavonline.fr/index.cfm?act ... erci-le-qe

:| :| :|
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 27/05/14, 21:09

Well, that's not a bad analysis, but he should push consistency a little further: he is surprised that credits are used to speculate on basic markets (food, energy, housing, etc.) and then that industries no longer invest; does this explain that? Credits which no longer find sufficient remuneration in industry will "look elsewhere"!

Interesting, when he mentions the policy of reducing employees which reduces specific costs and reduces the general market ...

I also appreciated his judgment on "virtuous" Germany and on the contamination of the model ...

Astonishing, when he explains that investors expect to be reimbursed because they need this money, when it is mainly fictitious values ​​...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 27/05/14, 22:19

Olivier Delabranque, uh ... sorry ... Delamarche is Platinium Gestion (which should be renamed Platinullium Indi-Gestion). The 2011 and 2012 results of this box are on societe.com:

http://www.societe.com/bilan/platinium- ... 12311.html

The box has accumulated losses since its creation. The turnover of Platinium indi-Gestion is less than a quarter of that of my baker who only has a CAP and who never goes on TV!

: Shock:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/05/14, 13:11

Bah! For a time when I agree with him a little, I'm not going to sulk my pleasure!
Germany has an industrial structure based on capacity, which, despite the decrease in jobs, still allows significant profits to be made thanks to exports *; a drying up of the latter would reveal the precarious nature of the Teutonic economy, which is nevertheless willing to give lessons **.

* They themselves favored by the single currency.
** Lessons also absurd, since not everyone can massively export!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

Re: Quantitative Easing by Olivier Delamarche

by Christophe » 28/04/22, 12:59

I put it here but it has its place in the subject of the Ukrainian conflict

0 x

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"