Limits and abuse of strikes and demonstrations ...

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Limits and abuse of strikes and demonstrations ...

by chatelot16 » 18/10/10, 13:42

Hello

the strike was an effective way to put pressure on a boss who needed the workers to make money, but to oppose the state what is it for? sarkosi's salary will not diminish if the whole country is stuck

the same for the event: those who see their car burn or are victims of any kind of damage are not for nothing

I'm not against the right to strike, but when it comes to pressure on the state must find another way ... an anarchic blockage of the country especially harms those who are already in trouble: those who control will be the last ones!

I prefer the method of farmers who pour manure and manure before the prefectures: at least they are not mistaken target
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Limits and abuses of strikes and manisfestations ...

by sherkanner » 18/10/10, 13:51

chatelot16 wrote: sarkosi's salary will not diminish if the whole country is stuck

There's only to try and we'll know ....

The strike is for the moment in France the only way to show his dissatisfaction.
We are not a country open to dialogue but let's go to confrontation immediately (it's our culture that wants that).

Try to dump some manure in front of the Elysee and with the Napoleon who governs you you risk finding yourself quickly done well with the secret services (on the back), finally if you manage to escape the CRS :x
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/10, 13:52

Yes chatelot, it is THE big problem of the current strikes and demonstrations ... Especially in the transports: that irritates the users much more than the government.

In transport it is the strike zele (service rendered but free for all!) That should be the right method because it would cost much more expensive to those responsible and would not annoy, on the contrary, the users who would be well on solidarity with the method.

But apparently these big egoists of unions made the practice of the illegal zeal strike ... Which shows well for whom they roll ...

: Evil:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/10/10, 14:21

: Arrow: In theory, they go on strike to go to the demonstration.
I like the demonstrations ... Saturday in Bordeaux we saw people we would not imagine to see manifest; employees of small companies who would be heavy if they went on strike ...

The discomfort is huge, unheard of, what is the government doing ... nothing :?:
As he does not want to understand, the movement is spreading ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/10, 14:24

As I said elsewhere: I too am tired but reform pensions is for the sake of the younger generations, of which I am a part.

For this reason I will not go out and manifest.

How many thirty-somethings or fourties who demonstrate have understood that if the system is not reformed, the retreat puncture on their / our wages will become even more unportable?

I do not speak even high school students ...
Last edited by Christophe the 18 / 10 / 10, 14: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 18/10/10, 14:26

citro wrote:
The discomfort is huge, unheard of, what is the government doing ... nothing :?:
As he does not want to understand, the movement is spreading ...

I think the government understands very well, but it's more serious than that.
He does not feel concernedthey live between them. shoot each other in the paws with friends, nothing but their small world exists.
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
perplex
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by perplex » 18/10/10, 14:38

I say it softly I would not raise vocations

but I am surprised to still have all the computer services, telephone, and lighting, what does the edf do

good for once, it would be war. :|

A ++
0 x
The world is perfect !!!
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 18/10/10, 14:47

high schoolers have a simplistic reason to strike! he sees that it is increasingly difficult to find work at the end of the study: increasing the retirement age to make the older workers work longer will leave them even less space!

I could waste my time explaining that this is not exactly the case ... but no matter ... retirement is not the main problem: the main one is the economic decadence: adapting the age of retirement this decadence is essential but does not solve anything: the main thing is to avoid this decadence

retirement is only a vague pretext for the current mobilization: dissatisfaction is more serious than that: the real discontent is to see the state waste its time with law debile, and do nothing for the real problem

if the state did something to revive the economy we would not worry about retirement anymore

but what is the government talking about now? remove tax loopholes to make you pay more taxes!
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 18/10/10, 14:50

chatelot16 wrote: the real dissatisfaction is to see the state waste its time with law debile

Hadopi, a real financial chasm, and from the point of view of legality many questions arise (condemnation without intervention of the justice for example)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/10, 15:02

chatelot16 wrote:high schoolers have a simplistic reason to strike! he sees that it is increasingly difficult to find work at the end of the study: increasing the retirement age to make the older workers work longer will leave them even less space!

That's what they believe but it's complete crap because the experienced retiree will surely not be replaced by an idealistic and delusional kid ... If he will be replaced it's someone who already has a professional background ... most often someone from the box! So you will say: yes but gradually it will end up giving work to the young..yes but how many steps before the young benefits? There are 2 000 000 unemployed more or less experienced to recruit BEFORE the young graduate ...

Young graduates do not have jobs because they are poorly trained compared to market expectations, they may also be too demanding ... just like recruiters.

But when you see the price of living in big cities, starting with real estate: how do you want to live without having a few requirements? When one studies, one expects more than the smic or a part-time to begin his career no?

With an engineering degree, I went through France (Alsace Brittany who says better?) To have my 1er job.

Technician level paid smic + almost 200 €. This is what we call lowering your panties but I was fed up with "nothing" to do for almost 3 years (well I still launched this site at the time ...) ... it was funny but I stayed there no more than a year ...

chatelot16 wrote:I could waste my time explaining that this is not exactly the case ... but no matter ... retirement is not the main problem: the main one is the economic decadence: adapting the age of retirement this decadence is essential but does not solve anything: the main thing is to avoid this decadence

Absolutely but is it the arrogance of young people in the street who will avoid it? I doubt...

chatelot16 wrote:if the state did something to revive the economy we would not worry about retirement anymore

but what is the government talking about now? remove tax loopholes to make you pay more taxes!

The state is not all-powerful ... and the real economy is plagued by virtual debt and finance ... we reform these last 2 and the real economy will leave itself..

Regarding government technique, remember this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/strategie- ... 10016.html

3 / The gradient strategy

To accept an unacceptable degree, just apply it gradually, "degraded" over a period of 10 years. This is the way that socio-economic conditions radically new were imposed during the years 1980 1990. massive unemployment, insecurity, flexibility, relocation, wages can no longer ensure a decent income, so many changes that would have caused a revolution if they had been applied suddenly.

I think, and I am not the only one, that this reform is largely insufficient: to upgrade functional and private would have been the least of things ...
0 x