Metamatière

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Claude De Bortoli
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Metamatière

by Claude De Bortoli » 02/07/07, 08:16

Science and Belief are major poles of activity in humans. They must move hand in hand to develop the huamins in a sustainable way. Science as the engine of human evolution, Belief as a guide.

Science has made humans evolve alone without the Guide to Belief. It naturally made them evolve according to its material ethics and led them to its climax: global warming.

Science is not fully responsible for the climate disaster. Belief was absent. It was no longer credible in the light of evolution.

Belief has just made a discovery. She has just discovered a second universe made of metamaterial and which lives in symbiosis with our universe of matter. Belief is now able to guide humans sustainably with Science as the engine of evolution.

Humans will solve their problem of global warming by Belief, not by Science since the outcome, the summit of materiality is precisely global warming. :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/07, 09:23

Uh ... can you repeat the question? : Shock:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The metamaterial

by the middle » 02/07/07, 10:56

Claude De Bortoli wrote:Science and Belief are major poles of activity in humans. ?

St Thomas needs some explanation M'sieur ..
Mercii :D
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/07/07, 11:56

Science without belief is only ruin of the planet

He is a sage, of the brotherhood of " small gray Who said so, following the setbacks of his civilization.
___
The problem is that they pollute the souls of our rulers who have power over the future of our land
: Evil:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 02/07/07, 13:00

gegyx wrote:Science without belief is only ruin of the planet

He is a sage, of the brotherhood of " small gray Who said so, following the setbacks of his civilization.
___
The problem is that they pollute the souls of our rulers who have power over the future of our land

It's decided, I stop drinking : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/07, 14:04

gegyx wrote:The problem is that they pollute the souls of our rulers who have power over the future of our land

Pkoi "polluting" pollution is something relative ... If that happens they terraform the Earth so that it becomes welcoming for their metamobilsme : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 02/07/07, 16:27

Christophe wrote:
Pkoi "polluting" pollution is something relative ... If that happens they terraform the Earth so that it becomes welcoming for their metamobilsme : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

uh terraform the earth isn't that a little weird?
Basically it means transforming the earth so that it becomes ... the earth : Shock:

What do they smoke at home?

: Mrgreen: Note that I don't see which word should be used : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Claude De Bortoli
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Claude De Bortoli » 03/07/07, 08:21

Science and Belief must go hand in hand. Science as the engine of evolution and Belief as a guide. They must move forward together while maintaining their integrity and without interfering.

The Science engine advances human evolution, Belief guides it. Belief has a vision of eternity. Science doesn't have it. Without a guide, we advanced at random and chance led us to climate disaster.

Belief, thanks to the discovery of metamaterial, is able to help humans find sustainable evolution by mastering the excitement of Science. 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/07/07, 09:39

Certainly and what is Metamatiere exactly?
0 x
Claude De Bortoli
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Claude De Bortoli » 03/07/07, 13:19

Christophe wrote:Certainly and what is Metamatiere exactly?

The metamaterial is what beyond matter.

There is a whole universe of them; a universe of metamaterial as powerful as our universe of matter.

The two universes live in symbiosis and exchange their energy. The universe of matter transfers the instinct towards the universe of metamaterial.

The universe of metamaterial transfers intelligence towards the universe of matter.

Humans are the transmitters of energy for the material side. They have two energies: instinct and intelligence, while other living beings have only one: instinct.
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"