Rate increase by the liberalization

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Christophe

Rate increase by the liberalization

by Christophe » 07/11/06, 12:39

Read on:
http://alain.kerherve.free.fr/breve1406edf.htm

C) The liberalization of tariffs for professionals and the opening of the capital of EDF / GDF have disastrous effects:

1 Rates have exploded:

- The rates charged by EDF on the open market jumped 75% between 2001 and 2006.

- EDF, having abandoned its former "tariff" *, aligns its free prices on the Powernex and thus appropriates a rent of situation which benefits its first shareholder, the State, to the detriment of the French companies and consumers.

- The Brussels Commission prohibits any sale of electricity on the open market under the Powernex tariff, in the name of the fight against dumping, thus depriving France of a perfectly fair comparative advantage!

- Meanwhile, GDF is trying to impose very large tariff increases, even though the government has been able to contain them. For the hour only.

- France, in a European market in short supply, abandons one of the comparative advantages which base its attractiveness and imports the prices of its partners!

2 The quality of the public service suffers:

- The services provided by EDF and GDF have increased or are degraded compared to the previous situation: immediate power cuts, even in the event of an error by the company regarding payment delays, difficulty in reaching advisers, higher cost displacement of a gas meter in a box (+ 23,53%), aerial connection (+ 15%), control of counting devices and replacement of devices (+ 35%).

- Threat on the sharing of maintenance costs between companies and local authorities.

- Destruction of synergies existing in the common services of GDF and EDF, while during this time the evolution of the remuneration of the salaries of the leaders of the two companies accompanied the soaring course of hydrocarbons!

3 Private interests, rather than the national interest:

- the dividend race for the benefit of shareholders outweighs France's competitiveness and quality of life, as well as the preparation for the long-term future.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 07/11/06, 14:26

You seem to forget, my dear Christophe, that the regulated tariff still exists with liberalization. A customer who "leaves the regulated market" cannot go back, but nothing obliges him to leave (moreover few do so given the market prices)

In addition, powernext prices are much better suited to the real cost of energy, unlike the regulated market. Many of us here do not agree on the need to charge energy at its true price, which is more expensive most of the time.

As for the sustainability of transport infrastructures, they are not called into question since their management is NOT subject to competition, but on the contrary controlled by monopoly organizations (GRT for gas, RTE for elec) which lease the rights of way to the various "free" operators.

I am not necessarily defending privatization, but it would be good not to say too many words. When the price increase, then I say "EN-END !!". If we want to change production and above all energy consumption, there are not 36 solutions. So from that point of view, I'm all for privatization.

Come on, I feel motivated for a little troll : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/11/06, 14:33

Uh it was a copied copy (widely pro edf ... normal it's a policy ... must be oportunist) to launch the debate precisely ... It's po moua! The pb is that a lot of things are said about deregulation and bcp people (me included) have not yet understood everything ...

Hence the interest of a good little summary file on this subject (thanks to the Walloon region)
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 16/06/12, 21:05

Rulian wrote:You seem to forget, my dear Christophe, that the regulated tariff still exists with liberalization. A customer who "leaves the regulated market" cannot go back, but nothing obliges him to leave (moreover few do so given the market prices)

In addition, powernext prices are much better suited to the real cost of energy, unlike the regulated market. Many of us here do not agree on the need to charge energy at its true price, which is more expensive most of the time.

As for the sustainability of transport infrastructures, they are not called into question since their management is NOT subject to competition, but on the contrary controlled by monopoly organizations (GRT for gas, RTE for elec) which lease the rights of way to the various "free" operators.

I am not necessarily defending privatization, but it would be good not to say too many words. When the price increase, then I say "EN-END !!". If we want to change production and above all energy consumption, there are not 36 solutions. So from that point of view, I'm all for privatization.

Come on, I feel motivated for a little troll : Mrgreen:

Privatization will take us back to the post-war situation. Those who have known before and after can tell you that there is no comparison possible. Energy is a key issue in our development. Privatization has had the direct consequences in France of closing down a number of our aluminum production plants.

There is only one solution to fight capitalist monopolies, it is to introduce the free energy soon: http://www.energythic.com/view.php?node=264
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/06/12, 21:40

RealWheel = DreamWheel, a negationist of the realities of energy conservation, just to make known his site of pure and imaginary dreams, which will never work.
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 16/06/12, 22:55

dedeleco wrote:RealWheel = DreamWheel, a negationist of the realities of energy conservation, just to make known his site of pure and imaginary dreams, which will never work.

The morons, misted in their certainty, I stopped giving them the slightest explanation of my work. In a while, I will have several machines in operation, it's a certainty.
0 x
When we will be ble to build engines in according with the real wheel of the Nature, we will Produce energy in unlimited quantities. Nikola Tesla
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/12, 23:07

RealWheel wrote:In a while, I will have several machines in operation, it's a certainty.

In a while in operation, certainly but for how long?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 16/06/12, 23:45

The time that the friction stops the machine !!!

Otherwise, he had promised to eat his engineering degree a long time ago !!!!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/06/12, 01:04

Still some bashing! But when will it stop?

Note that if Dedeleco had to eat his own, it should not be too indigestible ...> : Cheesy:
0 x
RealWheel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by RealWheel » 17/06/12, 01:38

Christophe wrote:
RealWheel wrote:In a while, I will have several machines in operation, it's a certainty.

In a while in operation, certainly but for how long?

An unbalanced gravity wheel that provides 4400 W with losses 300 W, that should turn! Centrifugal and Coriolis forces cancel out symmetrically during the rotation phase of the masses.
0 x