An innovative initiative !!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
louJB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

An innovative initiative !!

by louJB » 05/11/06, 11:04

I have an effective idea of ​​reducing various emissions and pollution in a fleeting but useful and regular way:

Let's institute the European Non-Electric Day. A day of the week, or a day of the year when everyone agrees not to use any electrical appliance! Well, have to put it up now. : Idea: :|
Last edited by louJB the 05 / 11 / 06, 11: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 05/11/06, 11:08

Not bad !
one day a month it seems conceivable.
Even do that each on his side?
if we disjoin once each time any time, does it come back to the same as all at once?

PS:
It will not be necessary to open the fridge and reconnect the "wired" telephone.
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 05/11/06, 15:34

0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/11/06, 18:11

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Congratulations Rulian, you're fast!
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/11/06, 09:00

in summer, then, even the central heating needs electricity to run and there are lots of people who do not have a woodstove.
it would still be imprudent to stop the fridges
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 06/11/06, 09:08

the "minimum vital" day then?
fridge, lung of steel, ...

(although for some the minimum subsistence level exceeds the average of the maximums : Evil: )
0 x
louJB
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by louJB » 06/11/06, 09:14

minimum vital yeah it sounds good for the com but everyone is not the same minimum. There are people who are sensitive to the cold, others more to the light. No it takes a troglodyte day with fridge like when we were young! (uh like when they were young)
0 x
iota
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by iota » 06/11/06, 09:22

In minimum vital we can specify:
no tv, no washer / dryer
no dishwasher
no vacuum
no computer
no hifi (big amps = big cons, finally everything is relative ...)
no lighting worthy of the fields elysées
no iron
no oven for pizza
no welding machine, wood lathe, tools in general
etc ...
0 x
pollux
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by pollux » 06/11/06, 11:35

not all at the same time then, otherwise, nuclear power plants will have a big overload problem!

it seems to me more useful to introduce the compulsory cutting of the lighting of windows at night. I am thinking in particular of the window of the car dealer who is near my home. (In addition to selling polluting stuff, it's wasting electricity : Evil: : Evil: ) ... I calculated aproximatively the power that it consumes to light up its concession thanks to the number of bulbs (incandescent, not even neon or fluo : Evil: ): more than 1 kw !!! me who consumes 120W lighting and 400W various household appliances (including 250 for the pc :? ), it makes me sick to see that my efforts are ruined in less than 2 seconds by a C02 vendor : Cry:
I would like to remind you that during the first oil crisis, this obligation was introduced ... I wonder if it would not overload the EDF plants (which have to operate 24h / 24 at nominal speed to avoid problems) now that we are all nuclear.

-Pollux
0 x
criticism is necessary, but the invention is vital because in any invention there is a criticism of the convention ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 06/11/06, 11:42

It is indeed not at all excluded that this kind of initiative, as conscious as it is, does not pose a problem to nuclear power plants: let us not forget that the Chernobyl problem was created by an attempt to stop sudden

good now let's not forget that in days without cars, there are still vehicles that roll, that there will certainly be people who forget to cut their bath heater, etc ....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be