Biofuel, the announced death of intensive agriculture ...

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
vtajmb
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Biofuel, the announced death of intensive agriculture ...

by vtajmb » 25/04/06, 08:54

Originally, there were agricultural cooperatives ... Their purpose was to allow farmers to come together so that they can better sell their products from the soil or livestock, and also to obtain agro- supplies at the best conditions. It missed :

- the cooperatives (and also the traders!) have delivered the products of the soil to the supermarkets which tighten their cock, leading them to make big sanitized shits in terms of health (and again) but disgusting in terms of diet or taste. Farmers are now slaves to the goodwill of the leaders of their coop, of the half-dozen buyers who make rain and shine in the food industry, and also of the "world company's" who provide them with inputs ...

- second round; oil is on the way to become as rare and therefore as expensive as the sweat of a roadmender ... Well, the cooperatives are developing the official "biofuels" sector with the complicity of the mega trusts of the oil industry ... and quicéty who's going to do the digging? the consumer ? the farmer? Me, I do not believe so !

And yet! if we zigouillés the big surfaces and relaunch the small trade of proximity, we would create hundreds of thousands of jobs ... Mr. Leclerc who boasts of creating it is a liar: each of his jobs puts several small traders out of work and other service stations ...

And if we broke up these filthy farms that have hundreds of hectares of sugar beet or other wheat not even breadmaking, and that we put in the spotlight small family farms that could produce, process and sell proximity to their products, there too, we would create hundreds of thousands of jobs.

What if we started saving black gold and replacing what is (relatively) essential with HVB or renewable energy? Well, our trade balance would be improved considerably, all of a sudden, right?

Imagine Father Machin's small farm that would produce apples, salads without pesticides and deliver them to the grocery store in your neighborhood ... Imagine the old Trucmuche who would produce rapeseed, especially neither treated nor GMO, and who would sell it at his microphone - service station in the courtyard of his farm ...
0 x
JMB

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"