Conferences on energy savings

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
benoitLM
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Conferences on energy savings

by benoitLM » 11/02/06, 00:48

Hello everybody

I work for the Leroy Merlin store in Ivry sur Seine. Since the opening of this “vision” store for the Leroy Merlin group, we have been working on the sustainable development file in collaboration with the Town Hall of Ivry.

As a first step in this project, we are organizing our first conferences on energy savings on Saturday 18 February 2006 with our partner EDF.

These are two conferences which will take place in our stores from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 15 p.m. to 17 p.m. and which will be led by an EDF speaker.

The themes will be:

- The different items of electricity expenditure in a dwelling: heating, domestic hot water, household appliances, lighting.
- The importance of the building: insulation, opening and heating equipment.
- Simple steps to reduce electricity consumption in the areas of heating, domestic hot water, household appliances and lighting.

These are subjects which, you know, concern us all! So let me intervene on this forum, because I thought that this call may interest some of you.
If you are interested in these subjects, and wish to react to them and benefit from practical advice for your energy consumption, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01 56 20 86 00 or 01 56 20 86 43 to subscribe to these conferences (subject to availability). You can also contact me by email at bbellucci@leroymerlin.fr .
We are waiting for your news. We will be happy to receive you on Saturday February 18 at the Leroy Merlin Quai d'Ivry store, rue François Mitterrand, in Ivry sur Seine (Exit from the ZAC ring road at the Port of Ivry).

Thank you and see you soon !
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"