PUB In the mailboxes.

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
LOGIC12
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

PUB In the mailboxes.

by LOGIC12 » 02/09/15, 10:57

hello, we all know the "stop pub" labels that are supposed to protect us from a pile of paperwork which can not only clutter our trash cans, but make us lose important mail.

Well, distribution companies are tearing off labels in buildings and flooding mailboxes.

And the boxes of absent people are completely blocked.

It is not worth the trouble that the media preach ecology to us, waste reduction, because this waste is forced upon us.

What do you think ? what to do ??
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/09/15, 11:25

With us (in Belgium) these labels are relatively well respected. There is a strategy: return by post to the sender in a closed envelope with postage paid by the recipient (without putting your address on it, of course :D ) with a notice: this advertisement is returned to you pcq in such district, the labels NO PUB are not respected. I did this during the last election campaign ...

You will see, in a few weeks the message will be quickly understood because the customer (advertiser) will complain to the distribution company.

another strategy, unfortunately polluting, consists in throwing (at night and not in front of your house) the pubs in the street by sticking a notice on them "stop pub, it's stop pub: learn to read". The distribution company will quickly have problems with the police.

Of course, there is also the solution of trying to find the address of the distribution company and to complain. If it doesn't work, threaten them to report them to the labor inspectorate: many porters work in black.

You can also try with some other locals to complain to the town hall
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
LOGIC12
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by LOGIC12 » 04/09/15, 15:00

hello thanks for the idea.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/09/15, 15:33

You're welcome. Thank you for keeping us informed :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be