Brown gas or hydrogen?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Brown gas or hydrogen?

by pombo508 » 01/03/12, 05:56

Hello everybody
I haven't written for a long time but here I am again on the site.

So here it is, a few years ago I installed a pantone system on a Mercedes 508D truck but I could not see the results concretely because I sold it for a trip abroad.

Then I installed in several vehicles the AVEC or vortex system and there I could see the difference. For example a volvo 850 GLE which pulled a caravan over 5000 KM and which consumed on average 8L / 100Km which seemed to me in normal times except that this car consumes 9L on average and without a caravan. In short, the vortex did its job well.

last year I had a Peugeot 405 diesel 92 which consumed 5L / 100km, I do not laugh, it's true. And without modification, just clean.

Now I'm in the US and I have a toyota pickup 4x4 with a 6L V3.
I just put a vortex on it, and the engine speed went down in 2min by at least a quarter, that is to say if it was 800rpm, I think it went down to 600. I cannot give the exact figures because I don't have a lap account, I do it by ear (and it's good, ahha). onc it is true that ca remains approximation.

After this short presentation, I want to share with you the creation of an HHO or brown gas generator as it is called.
I have read quite a few subjects and I have the impression that you are reluctant to do so. forum, Why?

This is my first production, and I must say that having tested it in the open air with just tap water I can already see the gas coming out of my generator. Hydrolysis works very well. And from what I see or read on all forums Americans and Canadians, many have embarked on this hydrogen adventure in recent years. And according to them it really works, we can even see some blisters which easily gain 50% of economy, even for some (but I can not verify it) which would roll only with water.

So I open this topic hoping that I am in the right place, I made my generator and tested it this afternoon on a 12V battery. Just tap water, and it works well. Obviously it will be necessary that I make measurements and especially that I install it with all the necessary precautions (non-return, fuse, amperemeter, see pcm, and maybe a parallel EFI to compensate the measurements of the oxygen probes)

In short I want to share the experience with you and know your advice or your speeches in relation to this system.

Big thanks to this forum and good evening everyone

Pombo

Image[/ Img]
0 x
pombo508
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by pombo508 » 01/03/12, 06:03

above all I would like expert advice on how to secure the installation, because we still work with a highly explosive gas and that I do not want to do anything.

thank you to all
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 01/03/12, 13:46

Please migrate to the subject: Improved electrolysis where your subject will be in its place:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/electrolys ... t1228.html

if necessary, read the 254 pages, history do not break open doors. : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be