Letter M Besson and NKM: new mode of consumption

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
jf98
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Letter M Besson and NKM: new mode of consumption

by jf98 » 15/03/11, 09:07

Letter to Mr. Besson and his colleague NKM,

I saw your mine defeated last Friday to announce that a small radioactive leak had occurred at the nuclear power plant in Japan.

This crumbling mine was not the beginning of a great tragedy to come and because now it will be much harder to resell your ideas of clean nuclear, and your lobby will take a big hit!

So here's what I have to offer for a clean solution.

For all new homes, prohibit electric heating and propose instead:

1 Reinforced insulation, work in low temperature, and solar thermal heating as on this link: which allows to heat 270 M2 with only 600l of fuel instead of 1700l / year

http://www.manumarguet.com/etcamarche/index.html

2 To replace 600 l fuel, the use of wood gasifier combined with a heat pump will consume only: (2,5 x600) / 4 = 375 kg of wood per year!

Indeed in this example 1 liter of fuel can be replaced by 2.5 kg of wood.
http://freeweb.deltha.hu/zastava.in.hu/wood-gas.htm

If this wood gasifier supplies a motor that drives the compressor of a low temperature heat pump (7-12 ° C in cold source and 28-35 ° C in hot source) the coefficient of performance (COP) will be about 4.

For 1KW mechanical power supplied by the wood gasifier, the thermal power of the heat pump will be 4KW.

This forces to have a cold source at 10-12 ° C permanently.
Poke that, just go into the ground at 2 or 3 m deep, to take that energy into the natural or artificial groundwater that will be created.

A coil of several hundred meters should suffice with a storage pit for the artificial solution.

This example, whose calculations are approximate, still gives a solution that makes it possible to heat a house of 100 M2 and produce hot water for less than 150 kg of wood per year!

In the case of a single house, these consumption must certainly be increased, because it can not be managed as fuel, but for a collective housing, these ratios are surely possible!

Just imagine what you can save for an eco-district of 100 homes!
And with this wood gasifier in silution collective housing, why not do a co-generation, ie produce its own electricity! (As in the quoted Vauban in Freiburg in Germany)

Of course it does not make much revenue for the state and large industrial groups, who prefer to sell us wind turbines that will run 2 4 month by year and that will complement with natural gas! (G -FS - - Z).
And then, imagine those eco-neighborhoods where one moves by bike, no need for a second car, it is good for our national manufacturer, nor for T - - - - L!

It's a whole philosophy of consumption that we have to change!

Why not do like in Munich, and book 2000 ha so that the groundwater collection water is not polluted, so we could drink tap water instead of having to drink mineral water "Of low quality crist ....., as if there was not enough plastic waste.

But you do not think it turned the economy around !! (taxes and profits of DAN ...)

Why in Brittany with 60 ha of land can live 4 agricultural employees while in Beauce, with 250 ha they can not!
http://www.lafermedesgrandspres.com/motivation.html

This drives the economy and taxes (fertilizers, pesticides, materials).

And then imagine that these small producers make direct sales of their products, it would bring less taxes to the state and would yield less to these big agro-industrial groups that are likely to subsidize our elections!

Yet this 60 ha farm could even produce electricity and send it back to the grid thanks to the production of methane. (several thousand installations in Germany, some in France)

This would avoid the desertification of our countryside and restore social link.

But you do not think, less people to pile up in the suburbs, it is a price down M2 and therefore less taxes and profits for the same!

When one is a polytechnician, one must be able to understand that, right?

In some countries, there is a revolution against corruption, but in France a revolution against lobbies would be very necessary.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/11, 09:12

Ah very good, I see we have been faster than me!

It's from you? I also intended to write a paper ... on the overall analysis of the situation ...

Fully agree with you on evolution and revolution :)

ps: I still have a doubt about your energy estimates ... we can discuss it later if you want. It would obviously be valid in so-called passive house ... but otherwise ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/03/11, 14:18

This letter is missing the Canadian well solution storing summer solar heat to heat the winter that is walking:

http://www.dlsc.ca/DLSC_Brochure_f.pdf
http://www.dlsc.ca/borehole.htm

Realize in the PACA region large Canadian wells that store underground summer heat for heating in winter, much easier in the PACA region than in Canada at 1000m altitude, much colder and further north!

The profitability is certain since it is in perpetuity without any pollution, unlike nuclear power plants PACs and wood boilers !!

Damn, it's hard to make sense in the brains!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/03/11, 15:21

It also lacks the test of 200metres of unevenness in obligatory bicycle ...

For me .... What is missing above all is a birth control 1 child for 10 women ... With systematic abbatage surplus ...
And a good one for 1000litres of free diesel fuel at each vasectomy

: Cheesy:

As long as taking action ....
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 15/03/11, 16:08

despite what one might think (me first) at first sight about the impact of electric heating, it would seem that it is not as much responsible for all the evils.
the electric heating would represent approximately 10% of the French electricity consumption. not so huge.
moreover, the other argument that the consumption peaks would lead to a sharp increase in CO2 because of the thermal plants would also be erratic. see here
to meditate.
0 x
Click my signature
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 15/03/11, 16:16

The problem does not come from the vector (electricity) but from its mode of production (nuke, gas etc.).
It is possible to produce 100% of electricity with renewable in the short term (nan it is true?).
What's missing is innovation, and surtout a certain political honesty regarding the risk incurred by our society.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/03/11, 18:56

Dirk Pitt and Macro should make a trip to Central Fukushima to help Japanese rescuers suffering and sterilized as a bonus, they would not need the vasectomy to macro !!
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 15/03/11, 18:57

dedeleco wrote:Dirk Pitt and Macro should make a trip to Central Fukushima to help Japanese rescuers suffering and sterilized as a bonus, they would not need the vasectomy to macro !!

go there yourself!
you light up your bulbs nuk like everyone else.
0 x

Click my signature
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/03/11, 09:04

Not deducted pedal on a gene to feed his PC ...
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 16/03/11, 10:02

Macro wrote:... For me .... What is missing above all is a birth control 1 child for 10 women ... With systematic abbatage surplus ...

The systematic slaughter of the surplus would be very dirty! Have you ever visited a rendering station?

No, I propose to legalize cannibalism because it is the only solution to solve all problems, starting with overpopulation and hunger in the world!

: Lol:

ML
0 x