The toxic action of uranium has been identified!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The toxic action of uranium has been identified!

by bernardd » 03/10/10, 10:19

Uranium dust is carried by the olfactory system directly in the brain:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10/02 ... ose-candy/

Because American veterans are trying to understand what is happening to them.

They should have thought before accepting to participate in crimes against humanity.
0 x
See you soon !
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/10/10, 11:14

After the coke, they sniff uranium! Solid the GI's.

Was it necessary to be completely stupid not to imagine side effects with the use of such weapons ...?

Another case where the contempt for human life is displayed in all its ignominy.

Note that we must greatly complain about the innocent recruits on both sides! Will the real perpetrators ever be brought to justice? Always the same question!
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 03/10/10, 14:07

Obamot wrote:innocent recruits

When a recruit presses a trigger tail with a human in their sights, they know perfectly well that they are not innocent.

And in a professional army like in the USA, the recruit knows that he kills for money.

It is also the same case in France today, with the aggression against the Afghan population still in progress.
0 x
See you soon !
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/10/10, 18:55

Yes it's clear. Should we give the rare few the benefit of the doubt ...!? :|

Those who had the intimate conviction of doing good, believing that they were serving their country (I will be told that this notion has no reference value for others, I also admit it ...). For them it must be an even more terrible drama! I had interviewed a doctor who was in charge of helping the soldiers to manage their stress at the front (1st Gulf War, at the time, I was not yet involved in prevention) your thread makes me think that I will have a few in-depth questions to submit to him next time...

(those who would have matured too late, having regard to their young age ... for example)
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 03/10/10, 19:58

Obamot wrote:(those who would have matured too late, having regard to their young age ... for example)

Let it be explained, certainly. But it is not innocence.

And the right of withdrawal exists, it is a proof of courage to disobey: not so widespread among this population.
0 x
See you soon !
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 03/10/10, 21:56

Yes OK! And then wow! Desert for a patriot! Sacred case of conscience :? (not for nothing they are called "conscientious objectors") ... And then in the states, you should know how to do it at the "right time" or skillfully (too scared to get a bullet between the two eyes with a weapon "borrowed" from the enemy) ... These people there often have things to hide:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/ar ... 36a731.6d1

By cons I would not shed a single tear for the "private":
http://www.romandie.com/infos/ats/displ ... te=phf1749

Those there have relatively no excuse!

(mebon, we know all that ... we agree!)
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"