Adjustments and improvement of the pantone reactor device?

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Adjustments and improvement of the pantone reactor device?

by abyssin3 » 15/09/05, 18:37

I have the impression, hearing that the reactor can run in a closed circuit, that this fact may be the origin of the difficulty in adjusting the device, lower engine brake, etc ...
The idea that came to me is that (Cf attached diagram), considering that the engine is a diesel, the injection pump is at the point A, so when you stop accelerating, the engine continues to run for at least a few seconds in a closed circuit, the car then continues to run. If we put the injection pump at the point B, do some of you think that could solve the problem and allow acceleration / deceleration representative of the pedal stroke?
This would require pantone gas and diesel to be able to mix, or else a mixer would be needed ... That's another story ...

In the normal cycle, the exhaust leaves towards the point C, the reactor then takes just what it wants, and we still have some losses, perhaps not negligible.
My idea is therefore that if we blocked the point C in a way all the exhaust gases pass through the bubbler, and the exhaust is then placed towards the point D - equipped with a valve which switches to the exhaust when the gases at the reactor outlet are too cold (= system exhausted in energy), could it be possible to favor the closed circuit, or an optimization of the system?

These two previous measurements would require that we place between A et D (= diesel / pantone gas meeting point) a valve that gives priority to pantone gas rather than diesel, so that diesel is only used as a last resort.

I don't know if all these types of valves exist ...: wacko:
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/09/05, 18:39

ooops, i forgot the attached diagram
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 15/09/05, 19:03

Hello,

at the risk of putting your plan of experience in the water,

on a diesel fuel is injected directly into the combustion chamber.
It ignites instantly because of the temperature of the air compressed in it ...

I don't see how to run a diesel by compressing a mixture containing diesel fuel.
In my opinion, the mixture ignites before reaching top dead center (and there, ouïlle with the reversal of the direction of rotation of the vilo: blink:: blink:: blink:)

Sorry :(
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/09/05, 19:51

Personally, it seemed to me that it was the diesel which ignited itself following the compression, but I'm not sure ..

On the other hand, what I'm sure is that on old diesels, there is still a certain distance between the injectors and the injection pump (on mine anyway ...). And even if it was the case, it would not prevent plugging in before the arrival from the reactor. Instead of injecting diesel alone, it would inject the mixture ...: blink:
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 15/09/05, 21:34

Exactly, the diesel self-ignites but in the presence of overheated air (I must not have been very clear ...: ph34r:)

I do not see very well which pipe (s) you are going to cut ... but if it is the metal ones between the injection pump and the injectors which are on the cylinder head, provide a spare set ...
It is GO liquid under several bars which pass inside.
: blink:: blink:: blink:

There is a post that talks about the effects of an air intake upstream of the injection pump on the forum...
Take a look

@+
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)

abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/09/05, 21:44

In fact I was talking about putting what comes from the reactor before the injection pump, not afterwards, as it is in the diagram.
And the injectors send the GO to 130-180bars on the old diesels, 1800 on the newer ones ... But I think that on the old diesels, this pressure is only done at the level of the injector, not before, d 'Elsewhere, when I unplugged the circuit once, I did not see a get ...
In any case, 150 bars, that should rather help the mixture.
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 15/09/05, 23:04

Personally, I am no longer following you ...: unsure:: unsure:

The injection pump is connected on one side to the reservoir (with a return ...) and on the other to the injectors.
There is not a single place with a gas vein between the reservoir and the injectors. : ph34r:

I really don't understand where you want to place the reactor: huh:

if not, here is the post:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/augmentati ... vt801.html

Good night
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)

abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 16/09/05, 09:31

To tell the truth, the reactor, I leave it where it is. It's just its connection to the fuel circuit that I thought to put upstream of the injection pump, rather than downstream, so that the arrival of the pantone soup is regulated, which is not the case in the diagram above, hence a difficulty in adjusting the engine speed.
But if you place this arrival of pantone soup in A (before the injection pump), the pantone soup would only be sent to the cylinder THAT when you accelerate, which is - in theory - not the case in the diagram at present. Unless someone tried ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/09/05, 19:46

rpsantina wrote:Hello,

at the risk of putting your plan of experience in the water,

on a diesel fuel is injected directly into the combustion chamber.
It ignites instantly because of the temperature of the air compressed in it ...

I don't see how to run a diesel by compressing a mixture containing diesel fuel.
In my opinion, the mixture ignites before reaching top dead center (and there, ouïlle with the reversal of the direction of rotation of the vilo: blink:: blink:: blink:)

Sorry :(

Unless the mixture injected has a very good octane number ... For example it is possible to run diesel engines with natural gas which is indeed compressed without igniting ... it is the CNG engine (diesel engine on which we mount an ignition and spark plugs)

I am almost sure that by keeping the classic injection circuit set on the idle flow, we can use a classic diesel with CNG (or any other gaseous fuel with a high octane number): it will be the small proprotion of GO which will ignite the gas.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 21/09/05, 20:03

Hello,
This is kind of what happens when I add alcohol to the water doping of my diesel, exceeding 40% alcohol the engine starts as' excited
I did not try more because I did not have access to the interior to cut the small water + alcohol carburetor, I do not want the engine to disengage, if it goes in fear, I just wanted to check for it, winter up to what% the diesel and able to drink through the reactor water and alcohol.
For the gasoline engine no problem even 100% alcohol it works
and this decreases the gasoline consumption, it must be deducted in the consumption calculation. but i'm only at the testing stage, the jellies are coming here.

Andre
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"