Water doping and communities

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Angular stone
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Water doping and communities

by Angular stone » 14/04/09, 21:42

Hello, for now more than two years have passed since the first assembly carried out with the Town Hall of Vitry sur Orne.

We also trained the people of ECOPRA in the technique of water doping.

Today we have succeeded in multiplying partnerships with other communities and professionals

and we got the same results:

over 50% reduction in smoke opacity
and always between 20 and 30% drop in consumption.

We recently redesigned our website and we will continue to expand it in the coming weeks.

Do not hesitate to discover our activities and the montages that we carried out on our website

http://lapierreangulaire.free.fr

cordially

For La Cornerstone
Alexandre GREGORY
0 x
Association for the Promotion and Development of Organic Building and Energy Management
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: Water doping and communities

by Other » 16/04/09, 03:25

Hello
The Angular Stone wrote:Hello, for now more than two years have passed since the first assembly carried out with the Town Hall of Vitry sur Orne.

We also trained the people of ECOPRA in the technique of water doping.

Today we have succeeded in multiplying partnerships with other communities and professionals

and we got the same results:

over 50% reduction in smoke opacity
and always between 20 and 30% drop in consumption.

We recently redesigned our website and we will continue to expand it in the coming weeks.

Do not hesitate to discover our activities and the montages that we carried out on our website

http://lapierreangulaire.free.fr

cordially

For La Cornerstone
Alexandre GREGORY

After two years you must have made some reading on the water and fuel consumption in different configurations
it would be interesting for comparison to have some figures

Namely
how consumption is measured from full to full
what kind of route, driving flat highway or hill
Urban driving with many stops
what is the water consumption per 100km
Is there a difference depending on the outside temperature +5 and +30
the reactor outlet temperature just before entering the intake of which order of 100c or 200c

What I noticed during a winter shutdown of the car 4 months after starting the reactor outlet temperature is very high 225c after a 500km it drops around 180c and even less 140c (fouling of the reactor has the outside?)
the best consumption was obtained by temperatures around 20c on a hilly little hill with ascent and descent (vehicle with automatic transmission) so no freewheeling.
water consumption ranges from 0 to 9 liters
Driving between 100kmh and 110kmh

Some specific car tests Mercedes 300D turbo engine 3litres automatic transmission consumption before doping 9 liters at 100km at 100kmh. 375000km
Distance traveled 274km diesel 16,34 l water 3,1l
Distance traveled 353km diesel 20,5 l water 5,8l reactor outlet temp 136c
The challenge is to have this yield in urban or mixed use small trip of 20 to 30km .. And I suppose that like me you are bent on walking at low speed 60kmh trying to diversify water ratio ..

Andre
0 x
idriss
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by idriss » 16/04/09, 04:07

for my part, I saw a report on collectivities which returned to the draft horses as a vehicle of "function" : Cheesy: and I think very seriously about doing the same
to go to work because I live in the countryside and my business has a pond with 4 hectares of greenery just waiting to be mowed. lol
0 x
to fight without risks, we win without glory
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/04/09, 10:22

idriss wrote:for my part, I saw a report on collectivities which returned to the draft horses as a vehicle of "function" : Cheesy: and I think very seriously about doing the same
to go to work because I live in the countryside and my business has a pond with 4 hectares of greenery just waiting to be mowed. lol

False...

With equal energy needs, a horse (or any animal traction, including humans) has a much greater negative impact on the environment than oil and even coal ...

I said: with equal energy needs ... because the most expensive energy (for the environment) is food energy ...

It would obviously be impossible to bring all French people to their jobs on horseback ...

Solution, there are not 36: we will have to work closer to where either ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/04/09, 14:00

André wrote:

Some specific car tests Mercedes 300D turbo engine 3litres automatic transmission consumption before doping 9 liters at 100km at 100kmh. 375000km
Distance traveled 274 km diesel 16,34 l water 3,1l
Distance traveled 353 km diesel 20,5 l water 5,8l reactor outlet temp 136c

Heaven, it will be time to find a way to tax water! :D On these 2 routes, the State loses at least ten euros! : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other

by Other » 16/04/09, 16:34

Hello
idriss wrote:for my part, I saw a report on collectivities which returned to the draft horses as a vehicle of "function" : Cheesy: and I think very seriously about doing the same

Horses are fine as a sport, but you certainly do not keep a Horse at home
the bales of hay, the straw, the care, to take care of it it is bored to remain attached to the stable, to brush it, to shoe it the veterinary surgeon
it costs the price of two cars and the start-up just to make 5 km and long and laborious, in winter it must be covered it easily gets pneumonia .. A car you turn the key and it's gone when you don't don't use it you can leave it for a month, it doesn't require any care
I think that a small course with horses would quickly change your mind on the domestic use side.
If everyone goes to horses like the Yamich, the agricultural area of ​​France is not enough to supply the hay
a big draft horse is two bales of hay a day.

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/04/09, 17:39

When I was dealing with alarm systems, I used language similar to those who told me they had a dog .... :D

And then, you must have a large lot too!

In the old days, the wealthy had a coachman to take care of all these details.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Other

by Other » 19/04/09, 02:31

Hello La Pierre Angulaire

The only values ​​on water and diesel consumption that I found on the net (PDF) which dates from the start of the experiments.

Before doping 8,25l of diesel
On a 919km
5,28 liters of gas oil
0,8 liters of water per 100km
36% savings

919km is a test on a single tank (sometimes a single trip)

As for the number of vehicles in fact, I find you very stingy with figures.
especially on water consumption, you will not make me believe that you have not tried different water consumption and especially in low load driving ..
That you want to keep your systems of constuction secret I can understand it, but the results consumption, water, diesel on the type of journey this can be diffused.

Or else your vehicles are entrusted to lambda drivers who no longer measure anything, various routes and routes which make the measurements and results unusable for making improvements.

Average consumption ?? all the experimenters know that following a minor modification, it is necessary to make specific tests to validate the modifications, we also know that if one starts from a reduction of 30% that to make a measurement of 32% it is necessary to repeat it several times to validate it because a variation of 2% enters the meteological variables and measures if it is not on a 400km journey.

Andre
0 x
jime
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by jime » 21/04/09, 18:47

hello andré

I browsed the site but I only saw an overview, no details are given and I came across internships from 150 to 250 euros
so I don't know if we will have the answer concerning water consumption unless we find a sympathetic intern

I’m out of subject, but has anyone had positive feedback on the nano that succeeds the retrokit?
0 x