Pentone editing on a ZX TD

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
franch
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pentone editing on a ZX TD

by franch » 25/02/09, 22:12

hi everyone, here I go straight to the heart of my question and subject ...... I would like to test the pentone mounting on my car..a diesel zxturbo, but since I have very little experience, I would like who knows how to have a detailed diagram of this famous reactor, the size and the components to buy for the made-up, and especially to know how to connect it, I took a lot of notes and photos here, but puff, j '' there is nothing, not that I am stupid, but good since the system of this reactor for me does not seem to be simple to achieve .... (at least to read the reports here ) ...... my boss tells me that this will not work at most I will blow my mill ....... I will love to prove him the opposite ........ thanks in advance for the answer
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/02/09, 23:15

0 x
franch
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pentone mount on a zxtd

by franch » 26/02/09, 21:16

hello to you christophe ..... i saw the link, but the only thing that worries me is how and what size should i make my reactor, see also the inside, i understand the principle of bubbler at least I apply myself, but the reactor .... okay I can make one in stainless steel, but for my zx? what dimension and then the interior dimension, sorry if I seem relevant, but if I embark on this manufacturing, I would like at most to succeed and who knows how to improve, if I would have an old box to try, whatever would not matter much, but here it is not the case, but I want to try the adventure itself, this says with caution and information at the manufacturing level, being from Belgium, country or in appearance this system is more a joke than other thing, at least me by surfing on French sites and by viewing certain video I believe hard.
0 x
Dudule
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Pentone mounting on a ZX TD

by Dudule » 01/05/13, 17:38

franch wrote:...
, I get nothing, not that I'm stupid, but hey given that the system of this reactor for me does not seem to be simple to achieve .... (at least to read the accounts rendered here) ......

The problem is that there is nothing rational in my opinion. Some have made the same assembly twice on 2 identical tractors and do not have the same performance at all.
Some put 7 reactors on a 4 liter and others only 1 on a 3 liter for similar results.

There are nevertheless recommendations that allow us to do our best.
For my part I chose to make a Pentone G by trying to be as close as possible to the exhaust outlet to have maximum heat, restrict the air intake ... and lots of unknown things to do : Cheesy:
0 x