G-pantonization of citroen c15 D

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
ak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

G-pantonization of citroen c15 D

by ak » 29/02/08, 18:51

Hello,

Questions, even questions.

Well, it's not a very verifiable mounting (no probes etc.) at first.
The principle is a GVI and a reactor in direct line, one behind the other, stainless steel, all in the muffler.

It is finished since yesterday, but no proper insulation of copper tubes that lead to the intake manifold (long enough).
The temperature of these tubes to the manifold inlet is not high, if not hot at all (body temperature or a little warmer giving a warm light) when checking the right after the vehicle stops.
There is no venturi in the air supply pipe, we would have a reduction (restriction) of the air intake pipe, but is it necessary and what are the acceptable limits (trial and error ?)?

I wonder if the results of the white linen tailpipe are supposed to be visible right away? (This is not yet the case). : Shock:

Tomorrow insulated copper pipes and reducing the vortex diameter (WITH) in the intake pipe, creating a restriction (yes - no?).

How can we get a sense that the system works and that the reactor hangs in a simple way?

They ask too many questions, it gets tiring
:|
0 x
Alain & Dan
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 29/02/08, 19:30

Hello
It is finished since yesterday, but no proper insulation of copper tubes that lead to the intake manifold (long enough).
The temperature of these tubes to the manifold inlet is not high, if not hot at all (body temperature or a little warmer giving a warm light) when checking the right after the vehicle stops.

= adverse long leads
Not hot, it depends on whether the reactor and in too big exhaust pipe or mostly lack of suction into the reactor so little moist air circulates it does not become hot
it takes a venturi or admission restriction, but not too much that affect the full diesel power

The water consomation is how? too much water drowned = réateur cold is no longer functioning

After a driving sustained 130,140kmh, the duct is hardly touchable by hand.

If you are sure your system, it not aspire to GV liquid water from liquid water in the engine can cause domages.
hot engine (rather hot reactor)
mouth partiellementa hand the entrance of the diesel engine forces the draw through the reactor while going to become hot.

A reactor does not set them tand than you aurras not heated. At slowed and promenage city he never rodera

Andre
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 29/02/08, 23:56

Hello Ak

Not even a little diagram or pictures to give us food?
Good continuation.
A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/08, 06:30

The car of the town of Vitry is a C15:
https://www.econologie.com/vitry-sur-orn ... -3403.html
0 x
ak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ak » 01/03/08, 10:12

Hello,

For Flytox:
if so, it will come ... when it is sure that it works or not :?
We did some pictures, but obviously not all it would take.

Christophe:
Yes, it's also a C15, but not the same model as more recent, and it does not present the same to the place and position of the reactor. Add to that that Alain (his car and he is the welder) was determined to take a chance by putting everything online, without leaving the exhaust pipe, a challenge, and it automatically becomes another assembly . Suddenly he realized that everything in line took very low: the boiler trap and hoses exceed under the car, and we can not verify what is happening in nor add something, this is not advising, by against it allows all welding and to have a small space between the GVI and the reactor, without cooling.

No doubt there will be other more "rational" tests, in line with those of the town hall of Vitry (and then also we keep an eye on the experiences of the students on the same type of engine), but d 'first see what it is about it.

There is info we zappée unwittingly construction, is the room after the reactor in the pot. Never mind...

What we will do is, after isolating the copper pipes which lead to the inlet chamber and have restricted air intake, control the amount of water consumed (or not if clogging somewhere) to see if it is reasonable, check the temperature of the copper tubes stitching on admission, and then, after a week of observation and if it's even necessary, to the manipulation André suggests that to force the passage of air only by the reactor and see if it heats well.

But maybe it will work well and that simply suffers chronic impatience and doubts ...

There is one thing that is special about this car is that before pantoniser, Alain had already passed the oil, and to do a coil placed in a casing heated cooling water . It is that the diesel also means that housing, and that the hot fuel enters the engine, and I think that burning is not bad improved.
Currently all tests are diesel, we will see later for the oil, if this system works. But in terms of comparative consumption it will not be of the pie since the diesel preheating and vortex previously placed gave very moving numbers (2,65 L / 100 to 6,4 L / 100 depending on driving conditions) and that only by an average of all we will have a possible preview of savings.
We must admit that we are not keen on comparative testing and that we have not made all the comparisons that we should have made "before". It is more to intuition, to the ear, to the "feeling" of the engine that it happens.
Anyway if we come to a clean-burning one will be happy.

Thank you for your answers.
0 x
Alain & Dan
ak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ak » 01/03/08, 10:58

Another test and questions:

Is 30 cl of water for 48 km reasonable? (a little over 60 cl per 100, what). This is what was consumed this morning. Alain says he "heard" when the steam and the reactor started to play. On the other hand, when starting, the engine went very badly (black smoke and poor combustion) until the engine was hot; too much water? How to remedy your opinion?

In terms of the test cloth, how it works because when the engine is turned off at it does not heat up enough for the reactor start?
:|
0 x
Alain & Dan
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/03/08, 12:23

It depends on your conso fuel, must be approximately 1 / 5 water ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 01/03/08, 16:20

Hello
on the other hand it allows to weld everything and have a minimal gap between the GVI and the reactor, without cooling.

The assembly line is more rational thermally view
If EGV and very close to the reactor inlet
If réacteures tproche d ela exhaust pipe
(Not always possible to find a Pert right to house the reactor)

In terms of distances and length of ducts reactor output is negative ..

Do 30 ml water for 48 km is reasonable? (Just over 60 100 to cl, what). This is what was consumed this morning.

For consomation of 6 7 liters of diesel a water consomation is around 1 liters per .commence less water and increases if you have some control.
cold reactor is avoided to make him pass water
the right tests at the beginning it is on the pipes and has 100kmh + supported, the beautiful little town parcourts you do not arriverras to understand and improve the sytem. (You're just a sentire differrence has accelleration)
It is that the diesel also means that housing, and that the hot fuel enters the engine, and I think that burning is not bad improved.

Be careful not to overheat the fuel exceed 60c not too good for the injection pump the new diesel not very lubricant with a little oil helps.

In terms of the test cloth, how it works because when the engine is turned off at it does not heat up enough for the reactor start?

I'm never over Tong this test me when a car was 200000km the exhaust sytem is dirty and it's not his doping installing water as jourau next whole tuyaterie going to clean you mouth and you relache exhaust it off from the old soot a year, just when you examine accellere if it makes no fummée or less compared with before ..

do the manipulation that André suggests to force the passage of the air only by the reactor and see if it heats well.

I warn you again with this manipulation be certain of your system GV, not that in cap the admiration he starts to drink the liquid water of the GV and that the engine down a big throat, it can lead to the destruction of the motor.
end of compression there is no place to compress the liquid.
So that monitor only, steam passes and air passes into the reactor, if you have any doubts made it with very little water in the GV ..

Currently all tests are diesel, we will see later for the oil, if this system works.

A 100% oil do not you will arrive at the same figure as in diesel
the economy with doping and doping approximately follows the same%.

But maybe it will work well and that simply suffers chronic impatience and doubts ...

Like all when you do a rough cut, released in the perspective, each has often made changes to look forward to this thought eque tla're good tto it by a friend and 200km chemein a tube mouth it not consomé water for a good path portion, all is distorted.
the method, do the editing (even if it's Provisoir) test on small short trip several times, once proven their functionality, we prepared for (the real test) measurements accurate long drive, with short stop Driving the stops, to check if the water is regular consomation.
At first it happens so many little details that catch our fixtures not so workshops of NASA, but the bottom of a small garage.

Andre
0 x
ak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ak » 01/03/08, 18:43

Hello good night,

So day to various tests:
with the insulation of the copper tubes it heats up well (we should not do the forced suction manipulation); Problem when starting and water in the manifold ("minus one" for the survival of the engine : Shock: ) So now laying a clamp to cut off the water supply (will be replaced by a tap) so that the system is empty at startup.
Seems to be working fine now, releasing the water when the engine has warmed up. As soon as the engine starts up there is a slight whistling sound, and the engine acquires more "power", "grip", "traction" without having to push on the gas pedal (tested on a hill: maintains speed without pressing the pedal).

Well, I feel that there are still a few days of obsession and funk, but that advance :D
Then conso tests (approximate, as mentioned above, but if there is a big win that will be, if not too bad) and it would be nice that we can make a move to escape control.

Your message, André, is full of interesting things and meet some advice what we thought (no water in the system at startup) and others that will follow (add oil percentage in the diesel).

I will try to put photos in the coming days, perhaps rather on the website of Quanthomme, right?

Thank you very much for the advice and attention.
0 x
Alain & Dan
Other

by Other » 01/03/08, 19:38

Hello
I will try to put photos in the coming days, perhaps rather on the website of Quanthomme, right?

It's good to spread it, but do not parter rushed, make good reptitifs tests, refine your setting, it takes some time to be able to get the most testing has EVERY outputs
are made not as much on the net, they give the first digit, then more talk.
The good figures are repetitive.
the proper way is to fill to overflowing, make driving in one trip, a good 300km and return to the same position even pump refuel ntil I overflow
that is long in the end it comes to the cup (foam)
then calculate the km traveled.
Another clue grosomodo more, the total number of km traveled with a full tank.

And before you lend your car has an journaleu be sure everything works and that this be repetitive every time ..
let the measure and calculate ..
Over time (a few years) you put water and simply roll and just forget the sytem .. When you see the little interest around you, and the more often you will spend for liars or more politely , guys who can not measure .. (if it was true saurrait this, you take the Engine Manufacturers for thick tarlants ..) you will hear this often

Although marginal came into this world to experiment ..

Andre
0 x