Pantone motor suction problem

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Jean Ba
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pantone motor suction problem

by Jean Ba » 22/02/08, 17:44

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
Hello everyone

I just finished my assembly on a generator and I have a pb lorque I plug the return of my bubbler on my aspiration.

I kept the fuel and I coupled the pantome system on the suction. so I start my group normally with gasoline and when I cut the gasoline and I put my system the engine turns off as soon as I plug the output of the bubbler which vaporizes the mixture

would there be someone to help me

please
0 x
new pantomeur in search of information
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: pantom pb suction motor

by Other » 22/02/08, 19:22

Hello

I just finished my assembly on a generator and I have a pb lorque I plug the return of my bubbler on my aspiration.

I kept the fuel and I coupled the pantome system on the suction. so I start my group normally with gasoline and when I cut the gasoline and I put my system the engine turns off as soon as I plug the output of the bubbler which vaporizes the mixture

would there be someone to help me

You would have to give more details to understand your problem

100% panton with gasoline bubbler or small carburetor in panton inlet?
If bubbler height of the liquid, and outside air intake or exhaust in the bubbler?
single cylinder engine?
where is the suction of the reactor? in series through the parallel carburetor?
there are so many varainte that to inform you well it would be necessary
More details ..
A small freehand sketch would be welcome.

Andre
0 x
Jean Ba
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jean Ba » 23/02/08, 09:33

hi andre and thank you for your answer

so to tell you everything

my group is a single cylinder
I installed the reactor in series with the carburetor c is to say suction I left the fuel in its original place and instead the air intake jy is put the reactor.
the bubbler has a liquid height of 10 cm and the suction is the air vaporized from the container by the exhaust gas which is immersed in the liquid.

the shema is that of the site quanthomme.fr has a detail ready c that the suction goes through the fuel

if you want more information tell me

please
0 x
Other

by Other » 23/02/08, 16:29

Hello

The assembly that you made if for experimentation and understanding of the system Ok you will understand that operating this assembly requires frequent adjustments according to the state of the liquid in the bubbler.
Now if you want to make a functional assembly for the use of the generator, something that works with other fuel oils, alcohol, it would be preferable that you give up the bubbler and that you replace it with a small carburetor at the inlet of the reactor.
to consume a little water this can also be done with this assembly, but the amount of water must be minimal.
if you walk with alcohol a 10% water goes very well without the need for bubbling.

Go see on the Wiki you will find some plans to give you an idea

Andre
0 x
Jean Ba
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jean Ba » 23/02/08, 17:40

ok but my problem is that when i connect the return pipe from the bubbler my engine chokes and stops
do you have a request?

if not are you have links of example plan?
0 x
Other

by Other » 24/02/08, 03:13

Hello

My assembly, the rod can be longer but not more than 300mm, the anteroom can be longer if you intend to spend fuel heavier than diesel, the small carburetor if you do not have the patience to do it bought in a reduced model, on a generator it adjusts well if the load remains constant, but it is controlled well by the butterfly 2 of power without too much affecting the air ratio 1

Andre

0 x