Experience: riding pantone until you run out of fuel

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
misus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Experience: riding pantone until you run out of fuel

by misus » 04/02/08, 01:50

hello, after the testimony of a relation having a pantomized 205 which could roll several tens of km empty tank, I decide to try. my vehicle: r21 diesel 300000 km equipped with a 3-liter spad for 20 km.
gauge at the cleat I was able to do 90 km before the car stalled! conditions: national at 70 km / average on the course. the behavior of the engine remained normal.
how do you explain this feat? I thought of the fuel vapors present in the tank ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: experience: riding pantone until you run out of fuel

by Other » 04/02/08, 06:38

Hello
misus wrote:hello, after the testimony of a relation having a pantomized 205 which could roll several tens of km empty tank, I decide to try. my vehicle: r21 diesel 300000 km equipped with a 3-liter spad for 20 km.
gauge at the cleat I was able to do 90 km before the car stalled! conditions: national at 70 km / average on the course. the behavior of the engine remained normal.
how do you explain this feat? I thought of the fuel vapors present in the tank ...

Welcome to the world of (tester)
After 20000 km you must have cleaned up all the small problems and made some consumption measurements.
The gauge at the cleat means nothing, only that you ride on the reserve.
when you drive on the reserve you notice nothing, when there is no more fuel, panton or water spiking the engine stops, a few air bubbles in the injection pump and you stay on the edge of the road .. water doping does not work miracles, it reduces consumption
Unless you walk in 100% panton with fuel in the bubbler which is rather complicated to regulate on a diesel.

Refuel, read the km, drive a good distance over an hour, refuel, read the km and calculation, this is the easy way to check if there is a saving, in 20000km you must have a good idea of ​​the consumption before the Spad and with the Spad.

Housing a spad on a car it must have been sport to find the place for the bubbler (at least close to the exhaust pipe)
How much water does it consume per 100km?

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/02/08, 09:51

most reserves are at least 6-7 liters ...
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

Re: experience: riding pantone until you run out of fuel

by Christophe » 04/02/08, 10:32

misus wrote:hello, after the testimony of a relation having a pantomized 205 which could roll several tens of km empty tank, I decide to try. my vehicle: r21 diesel 300000 km equipped with a 3-liter spad for 20 km.

Hello,

I suppose you are the author of this post on another "pantone" site:

hello, here is my experience of 3 years and about 20 km aboard a pantomized r000 d. I did not take measurements as precise as recommended here, but the value of my experience lies in its duration: I drove this vehicle for about 21 km before its transformation, regularly monitoring its consumption using the speedometer resettable; this was regular as well as my behavior before and after transformer. It compensates for measurement inaccuracies, right? tell me .. so, consumption before: around 90l / 000 with a variable of 7/100 l, consumption after (obtained gradually after 1 km of "running in"): between 2 and 3000 liters, 4 liters obtained for trip of more than 5 km in one go.

I tried to drive until the dry failure to verify the testimony of a pantomized, I traveled 90 kms with the gauge on the cleat (normally max 15 km)!

I am not an ideologue, do not particularly participate in the
promotion of the system outside of my connections.

To answer: 15km seems very little to me, normally we can still do at least 50 km when the "red light" is on ...
0 x
misus
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by misus » 04/02/08, 11:11

thank you for your feedback, ok i will try again with more precision in my calculations. nevertheless by "gauge at the cleat" I meant end of the reserve, I know the autonomy of my tank and my reserve well with 130 km traveled on all kinds of journeys with this vehicle, including 000 with my spad;

no I'm not part of any forum, I just put my car in the Quanthomme (auto 22) realizations pages and I answer visitors' messages;

André, the r 21 d without turbo presents a configuration rather facilitating for the spad (of the place just next to the manifold) my flexible bypass tubes measure about 30cm; I consume 1l of water / hour in summer, a little less in winter, fuel economy: between 25% and 30+ from 100km in one go on the national road.

I just dismantled because my flexible galvanized exhaust connection tubes from Laurent did not hold up (corrosion) would you have an address for flexible stainless steel, thank you
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 04/02/08, 11:52

Hello misus,

Even if there would be a part of the fuel that comes from the reactor - I think it is quite possible to have seen a 100% water mower running for almost a minute (as long as the reactor remains hot) - it takes everything similarly ignite the air-fuel mixture to run the engine.

If there is no more diesel in the pump on a diesel, there will be no more injection, it's a bit like switching off the ignition on a gasoline vehicle: it stalls.

So there is no miracle, only an increase in autonomy, but you already knew it from your consumption readings.

Personally, when I approach the reserve, I instinctively tend to pick up my feet to gain a few km before having to refuel: I don't know about you but the stations where I stop are always beaten. by the winds : Cheesy:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 04/02/08, 15:49

do you have an address for flexible stainless steel??? : Shock:
You are awesome, that's a good thing to invent. :?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/08, 15:56

: Mrgreen:
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 04/02/08, 16:00

Christophe wrote:Image

: Mrgreen:

Stop, he'll believe that it exists for real
0 x
Other

by Other » 04/02/08, 16:08

Hello
André, the r 21 d without turbo presents a configuration rather facilitating for the spad (of the place just next to the manifold) my flexible bypass tubes measure about 30cm; I consume 1l of water / hour in summer, a little less in winter, fuel economy: between 25% and 30+ from 100km in one go on the national road.

You reassure me that you are in the numbers that we get with a water doping

Small flexible stainless steel duct is difficult to find, certain type of ERG valve you can find, delicate to stir, it is thin. For larger diameter exhaust this is available but a choice of restricted diameter 2½ inches is running
The galvanized conduit resists 15000 km to heat if it is used near the manifold in the hot part, then it rusts and pierces.
some rises old cars like Escalibure with these visible ducts.

the km traveled on a full tank are revealing figures
but for more precision it is full to full and you who filled quietly to the overflow ..

Andre
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"