seeking contact in the Toulouse region

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Osiris
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

seeking contact in the Toulouse region

by Osiris » 17/12/07, 00:17

Hello everyone

This is my first post on econologie.com (first I take my hat to Christophe, for this site, I do not know if you're alone to manage all this but it's a real gold mine for econologists )
I became acquainted with the Pantone process in 2005 (during my end-of-study internship) on the site of Quanthomme at the time I found this interesting and promising but did not find the time to deepen.
But since September 2007, I went back inside and spent hours reading the forum , wiki-pantone at autes theories ...

Today I must admit that I am "convinced" of the interest and the potential that water doping and the reuse of exhaust gases can have on increasing the energy efficiency of heat engines in the aim to improve combustion and therefore lower consumption and pollutant emissions ...
But after the theory, it's time for me to move on to practice which I think is a fundamental step for anyone who wants to advance the research on pantone, GP and others with (very interestingly the ionic vortex theory of Marc C). ..

To conclude I am looking for people in Toulouse (where I come from) and the region wishing to go to practice (or having already started) including starting with a gillier Pantone:

MY RESOURCES: an 9 R89 diesel as a subject of experimentation, I mostly lack tools for welding and a place to work in peace (in the apartment it's a bit hard ...)

I'm also looking for people who have already "pantonized" or "GP-ized" an engine that works for a possible demo.
Phew !!!
Voila, I took a bit long but I think it was necessary for my first post.

See you soon, I hope....
0 x
"When the man has shot the last
tree, caught the last fish, polluted
the last river, then he will go
reckon that money cannot be eaten. "
Native American proverb