May already be raised

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

May already be raised

by the-scribbler » 09/05/07, 13:02

To the question of evaporation which seems to bode better than pulverized, the fuels brought to temperature allowing the evaporation of these would not it be a solicitation while waiting for a more compact version of the pantone?
It would take less space to make a diesel or petrol heater than the pantone version known so far. (I say maybe bullshit) But as silly ideas sometimes lead to more sensible ones, I don't think I will die of them.
By making the gas released by the heated fuel would therefore produce less junk because it would be totally or almost burnt.

We would therefore have a version like that installed on certain gas-powered cars.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/05/07, 13:18

Hello

1) Unless I'm mistaken, French regulations prohibit the heating of a combustible / explosive fluid

2) unvaporated junk food will form tar in your "evaporator" and risk of fire

3) the temperature regulation of your evaporator must include safeguards so as not to self-ignite from the T ° or a spark or other

4) a gas will take the place of the air at the inlet of the cylinders, because it will take up more space than a liquid in the form of droplets, therefore less oxygen, air recall = 78% of nitrogen + 21% of oxygen + 1% rare gas; adds 20% fuel and% O2 will be approx. 16%, therefore the power will be severely limited, especially in the event of power requirements.

but why not? that's what a lot of pantonists do when they think their editing works : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
remains to know the density of the vaporized gasoline to know the power reduction
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 09/05/07, 23:48

Capt_Maloche wrote:Hello

1) Unless I'm mistaken, French regulations prohibit the heating of a combustible / explosive fluid

Ah? but then Chambrin could never have approved his invention!

2) unvaporated junk food will form tar in your "evaporator" and risk of fire

There are quite a few, it seems to me. I dismantled a Petromax lamp don the principle looks a lot like pantone, and we just find a black deposit like in a carbu or a pantone reactor ...

3) the temperature regulation of your evaporator must include safeguards so as not to self-ignite from the T ° or a spark or other

For there to be self-ignition, oxygen is needed ... The issue of T ° is crucial and depends on the ignition point of the fuel used ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Re: May be already raised

by Other » 10/05/07, 15:18

Hello
the-scribbler wrote:To the question of evaporation which seems to bode better than pulverized, the fuels brought to temperature allowing the evaporation of these would not it be a solicitation while waiting for a more compact version of the pantone?
It would take less space to make a diesel or petrol heater than the pantone version known so far. (I say maybe bullshit) But as silly ideas sometimes lead to more sensible ones, I don't think I will die of them.
By making the gas released by the heated fuel would therefore produce less junk because it would be totally or almost burnt.

We would therefore have a version like that installed on certain gas-powered cars.

A rather interesting heavy fuel has been sprayed to burn in a flame front initiated by the light part of the fuel.

With an injection engine we can (burn) in a heavier gasoline engine than with a carburetor.

the idea of ​​evaporating with the complete tun carburan t is summed up to make a new refinery in front of the engine and that has drawbacks
As in the panton basic bubbler model, at the start pass the volatile part of the fuel then the heavy part remains in the bubbler.

the other advantage of injection, the micro-drops of fuel to evaporate lower the temperature of the intake air which makes it possible to build an engine with a higher compression rate (obviously for the chosen fuel)
gasoline n, es tpa sun produced like water it is composed of numerous products from light to heavy which do not evaporate very well
A large combustion engine can operate even with pulverized coal dust.
in the internal combustion engine, heavy products remain which normally vaporize in the end of compression cycle or at the start of an explosion (in the case of dust engines)

The experience where I learned the most about the combustion of heavy product is the ball burner, at the beginning of the flame close to the ball the light part vaporizes and produces a blue flame, further on the heavy pulverized products walks in the flame which at this level is 800 to 900c these heavy particles volatilize and ignite further if the air supply is made in the right place, the flame temperature rises to 1200c.

This is why in my panton assemblies to run on fuel oil I use a reduced model carburetor so that all the fuel passes into the reactor, (for lack of injection system) the carburetor must make small drops which enter a dry and hot reactor.
I have never succeeded in making a panton engine work correctly with oil and carburetor, even heavily heated oil,
with a strongly heated bubbler it works well, this all the heat of the small engine to maintain a sufficient temperature in the bubbler, and even at the bottom of the bubbler it is necessary to help it with a torch.

Andre
0 x
the-scribbler
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by the-scribbler » 22/05/07, 07:56

That's what I thought, so I said bullshit. I hadn't taken the explosive factor into account, yet ...
But I remembered the old soldering lights in which we metered gasoline under pressure.

I continue to read your posts which brings water to the mill of my meager knowledge. Because what I lack above all is a certain freedom because with my other half, I know how it ends if I stay too long on my inventions. Most of which do not serve or lead only to futile uses.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 22/05/07, 10:46

the-scribbler wrote: Because what I lack above all is a certain freedom because with my half, I know how it ends if I stay too long on my inventions.

This is the dark side of marriage !! Image :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^