Pantone mounting PATROL 3L3TD

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Wonder TITI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pantone mounting PATROL 3L3TD

by Wonder TITI » 31/03/07, 00:24

Hello everybody
I am in the process of mounting a Pantone system on my "TROL".
Here is a diagram of what will be the final intallation (do not include the reservation of eauplacer above the bubbler)

here is a diagram of the air intake to the bubbler with return on admission:

A little trick to limit the level in the bubbler: a carburetor transformed to keep only the fuel feed function (here the water of course!):

l
e bubbler up:

The air bubbler for stitching immediately after the turbo:

The arrival (lateral) side of the intake pressure limiter:

Voila, in the coming days I will connect all this!

When in doubt, if you see a Annerie, please forward my testing!

THANK YOU

JP
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 31/03/07, 01:16

Hello

l idea is to spend the other side of the turbo (interesting)
for the bubbler must feed water pressurization for combatre turbo pressure at least in diet.

the bubbler is pressurized, the only problem I see is the differential between intercooleur serat it sufficiently ventilated for good circulation in the reactor? without being obliged to make any restriction or venturi to final output intercooleur.

When the turbo is not effective has 1800rpm this is only sucking in the sytem (as long as there is a differrentiel for circulation in the reactor)
but we must ensure that it never share swallowing a large amount of water bubbler is directly into the engine would be prudent at the beginning a pose somewhere in the steam circuit felt. the vapor passes but not a cup of liquid water ...
I test pressurized with the turbo and playing on the accelerator comes a moment when the water starts to oscillate in the bubbler and it goes back, to monitor to avoid breaking an engine ..
in your place
I will also put a check valve on the line of air blowing into the bubbler, so that for some reason that the bubbler is put to the pressure atomspherique or needle stick glue rhaut level of water ect .. that will suck the water directly into this pipe and directly into the engine ..
The small airplane runway Douzi near Sedan is it still? in 61 years it was the sheep that replaced mowers ..

Andre
0 x
Wonder TITI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Wonder TITI » 31/03/07, 02:25

Andre wrote:The small airplane runway Douzi near Sedan is it still? in 61 years it was the sheep that replaced mowers.
Hi Andrew.

All I can tell you about Douzy is that it goes a good little rock festival! I live in Bouzy to 100kms Douzy : Cheesy:

Indeed the bubbler is under pressure (at least that of the turbo) and I think there is a pressure delta before and after interco. My interest (for the performance of my engine) is that it is as small as possible, but with this kind of component, there is always loss! I tilted the taps (see diagram 2ème) and I will cut them BISOT tubes to increase the flow area. The intake side, it should even be a venturi effect.
I am thinking of putting a 1/4 valve to limit my "bypass" air flow and avoid sending too much vapor.

For the flap, I thought well I do not know where to find it!

Can you tell me what you think of the heating mode of the bottle, the lower the wife paroie the exhaust pipe, but I'm afraid it heats too. Vai I put a T ° sensor but what is the right temp for the fleet? If heated too much, I would put an insulating plate between the pipe and the bubbler.

What do you think of my 18mm stainless steel reactor with a stub rod of 16mm, 20cm length?

What is not seen is a 1 / 4 valve to let out the vapeure immediately after stopping the engine warm.

Yes, to what name is my installation related: "Pantone", GEET ", etc ... I get lost in all these systems !!!
0 x
My 4x4, I treat it so that it pollutes less: the oil in the reservoir and the water vapeure admission !!!
Flytox

by Flytox » 31/03/07, 12:01

Hello

full realization of ideas ....
For the water tank that feeds the bubbler, you will feed it at the same pressure as the turbo outlet!

In my tests, I also used a needle float carburetor system (in fact the whole tank of a carburetor). The problem is that the body of the carb is zinc alloy and brass needle. With water as the electrolyte, it makes battery, and it forms a kind of white deposit on the surface of the water in the tank and on the needle.

He was blocking all alone in 2 or 3 days mostly idle in a closed position. I recovered the closing mechanism and the float brass and redone the plastic tub. Now it works.

Econologiquement yours.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Wonder TITI
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Wonder TITI » 31/03/07, 14:45

Flytox thank you.
Flytox wrote: For the water tank that feeds the bubbler, you will feed it at the same pressure as the turbo outlet!

No, otherwise the pressure on the Reserve will push the needle that will not close.
But I think I understand where you're getting at; when the float drop, a part of the pressure will go through the filling. I must confess that I had not thought of! It should still work. In fact, the pressure in the buleur will be low: the turbo pressure on my machine is +/- 50kPa, and the pressure delta between the output of the turbo and the manifold inlet is very small (I estimate at least of 10kPa). So at the most, there will be pressure in the bubbler 10kPa.

Flytox wrote:In my tests, I also used a needle float carburetor system (in fact the whole tank of a carburetor). The problem is that the body of the carb is zinc alloy and brass needle. With water as the electrolyte, it makes battery, and it forms a kind of white deposit on the surface of the water in the tank and on the needle.

He was blocking all alone in 2 or 3 days mostly idle in a closed position. I recovered the closing mechanism and the float brass and redone the plastic tub. Now it works
My principle is going to tank the carb, but I risk the same punishment as you, it's true! For cons, I would go for a simple oxidation of Zamak rather than electrolysis. But I know nothing, then you are certainly right.
0 x
My 4x4, I treat it so that it pollutes less: the oil in the reservoir and the water vapeure admission !!!
zac

by zac » 31/03/07, 19:51

Flytox wrote: and it forms a kind of white deposit on the surface of the water in the tank and on the needle.

Hello

a tablespoon of vinegar all 2 full and it's set (or you're pissing in).

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 01/04/07, 04:28

Hello
Can you tell me what you think of the heating mode of the bubbler, the lower wall hugs the tailpipe, but I'm afraid it gets too hot. I'll put a T ° probe but what is the good T ° for the fleet? If he overheats, I'll put an insulating plate between the tube and the bubbler

This heating method is inadequate for small runs and probably for long parcourts, now I passed a copper tube inside a bubbler motor petrol and I must isolates the bubbler is far from boil
to boil water just by contact with an exhaust turbo diesel must be water in small quantities and directly around the exhaust and if the slightest bubbler is great this dissippe everywhere with ventilation that are under the hood ..
Certain it is boiled it have other results it has 85c 95c
what to avoid is to drown the reactor steamed personally I prefer steam mist well in desous 100c
Andre
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 01/04/07, 12:39

zac wrote:
a tablespoon of vinegar all 2 full and it's set (or you're pissing in).

@+

Bonjour à tous

zac thank you. For vinegar, it also works with other metals couples? (Aluminum, copper, brass, stainless steel) These are the different alloys that I have in the cooling circuit.

With regard to piss in it:
I see from here the scene, open the cover on the bottom side of the highway,
Climb on the engine and under the hood ... and just aim! Sure it must be flexible ... or have it very long ... it's next. Or both.
With Mom and the kids in the car ... Mom, Mom, what did daddy ??
Mom in a serious tone: "Shut up, daddy there repairs the car !"

Econologiquement yours.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
zac

by zac » 01/04/07, 19:57

Hello

either you are 2 solutions through an intermediary or bottle (my method) the hose (the water tank) is quite long and the removable tank :P :P :P

for your aliage I know I used the technique only with carburetor mob or model.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
camel1

by camel1 » 02/04/07, 00:29

Hello !

Welcome to you, great achievement to come ... :D

Can you tell me what you think of the heating mode of the bubbler, the lower wall hugs the tailpipe, but I'm afraid it's heating up too much. I'll put a probe T ° but what is the good T ° for the fleet? If it overheats, I'll put an insulating plate between the tube and the bubbler.

Did you see that ? Here to the principle ...
http://reaction.directe1.free.fr/index.htm

and there to achieve:
http://reaction.directe1.free.fr/205D/gv.htm
http://reaction.directe1.free.fr/Merco220D/merco.htm#calculGV1

It must be understood that with this arrangement, you not bad Resolve your problems, particularly regarding depression, because you save the expense of loss of -yanapu bubbler! : Cheesy: - Which is énooorme! : Shock:

On the other hand, you simplify the realization.

Yes, to what name is my installation related: "Pantone", GEET ", etc ... I get lost in all these systems !!!

Ben, the steam doping system, by bubbler, called "à la française" is called by our community "system G", and this in honor of a certain Mr G., precursor of pantone on tractor, and one of the first to seek to simplify the matter ...

Various discussions have taken him we seek to make the installation as responsive as possible, including steam production level ...

This concept of instantaneous steam generator, I talk about in my previous post, we have baptized G + system

So, if you do your proto with a bubbler : Arrow: G system

If you put a GV in place of the bubbler : Arrow: G + system :D

I let you reflect on that, and do not hesitate to ask questions, after having read everything. : Wink:

Enjoy reading, and do not bother with a bubbler : Cheesy: 8)

A +++

Michel
Last edited by camel1 the 02 / 04 / 07, 01: 30, 2 edited once.
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...