100% pantone generator set

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

100% pantone generator set

by champ » 22/01/07, 14:41

Hello,

here is the link of the generator video

great it works
next test with fuel and then oil.

see you soon.

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid=529525505842481573&pr=goog-sl
0 x
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by champ » 30/01/07, 13:56

Hello,

we have tested with diesel

some picture

We waited 10 minutes before opening the diesel. It works less well when you open the diesel valve and it is more difficult to mount it in a tower. Although it does not smoke you can smell the smoke in the exhaust but it does not smell of diesel.
We have not managed to run it in pure diesel.

We will do a test with diesel in the largest bubbler.

online video coming soon
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/07, 14:02

field wrote:We have not managed to run it in pure diesel.

With a bubbler this is normal ... the GO is almost not volatile ... You must use a carburetor or injector if you want to operate it at 100% GO ... very hot reactor it is possible. .
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/01/07, 14:14

great, but what would be really interesting is to clarify:

the load (500W seems to me to be a minimum)

petrol consumption, pure petrol and pantone load
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 30/01/07, 14:35

Hello,

Is there a diagram and / or photos of the pantone system mounted on this generator?

that may interest me because I plan to buy one for relief in the event of a "nuclear" power cut ...... : Mrgreen: : Lol:

Which brand and which model to buy which easily allows the adaptation of the pantone?

Can we find good opportunities?

Thank you in advance.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 30/01/07, 16:46

Hello,
If you want to walk with 100% diesel fuel, the simplest is the small carburetor,
Now if you want to walk with a gas or other heavy liquid bubbler, it takes a metal bulb and the liquid must be heated close to the boiling point this rule applies to all liquids in a bubbler, that's why when someone tells me that he has mixed water, oil and petrol in a bubbler and that it works (step 1) yes it works for a show, but you have to push it further. We eat what evaporates first, then we have to heat the bubbler and we continue to consume everything that is evaporable, then we have to empty the bottom of the still.

For a generative functional use, it takes something simpler than a bubbler, a small carburetor which breathes through a hole of 3 to 4 mm in diameter, and depending on the fuel, petrol, alcohol or fuel oil, provide an anteroom to reheat the product coming out of the carburetor.
The fuel oil rod should be 250 to 300 mm long.
The length of the stem has nothing to do with the side (magnetic tuned to an esoteric frequency ect ..) it is simply a matter of heat, so that the micro drops arrive in good condition at the end of the stem, in a a hot spring.
the anteroom is to avoid sending liquid on the rod.

Andre
0 x
champ
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by champ » 30/01/07, 19:03

Hello,

so the fastest is to mount a carburetor. In this case how should the preheating at the fuel outlet be done?

and if you want a bubbler you need a metal tank and a double bottom to be able to heat the fuel.

to what temperature should the diesel be heated?
0 x
zac

by zac » 30/01/07, 19:42

jean63 wrote:Which brand and which model to buy which easily allows the adaptation of the pantone?

Can we find good opportunities?

how much power and how many hours of annual use?

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Other

by Other » 30/01/07, 19:51

Hello,

Near the boiling point, it must start to emerge from the small white cloud smoke, the air bubbles do the rest,
Heat with exhaust gases. I did not measure but above 100c.
The method of the small carburetor the starting is easy just to start it with gasoline and without stopping the engine transfer to the fuel oil, moreover one can measure the richness easily, if the reactor is hot even engine stop one minute, it starts again oil
With a bubbler when you arrive with the bottom of the fuel oil, the engine has difficulty staying running, while with a carburetor the heavy parts pass through the rod and into the engine, When the time comes to make consumption calculations and tests, all the liquid consumed represents exactly the result.

Even with gasoline a bubbler consumes the best in gasoline, the rest at the bottom does not pass into the engine, it looks like old gasoline in a tank,
it is for this reason that to make a demonstration with a panton with a bubbler and a carburetor there is a small difference on what comes out of the exhaust, with fuel oil panton carburetor there is a scent of modern diesel engine, with very water, it smells almost more.

For ZAC do you know the Lambardini 5 LD-825-2 engine
Piston 100 mm stroke 105 mm diesel 2 cylinders air cooled I am forced to reassemble one for a diesel generator (it is built robust like a truck)

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 30/01/07, 20:00

Andre wrote:For ZAC do you know the Lambardini 5 LD-825-2 engine
Piston 100 mm stroke 105 mm diesel 2 cylinders air cooled I am forced to reassemble one for a diesel generator (it is built robust like a truck)

Andre

Hello

no I don't know it, but if it's in V it looks a lot like a bernard.

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.