4L Trophy Pantone: chicks who !!!

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

4L Trophy Pantone: chicks who !!!

by Mesh » 08/01/07, 21:04

Check it out ...

An Altiligérian 4L that works with water on the roads of Morocco The 04 / 01 / 2007

February 2007 crown ten years of 4L trophy, solidarity and friendship. Among the crews entered, Sarah and Cecile, still seeking funding. To support them, an evening at La Cigale is organized: the appointment in January 13.

4L this trophy is a student event extraordinary. Imagine several hundred 4L with their edges mechanics fans twirling in the dunes ... In all, more than 600 crews are in the running for victory. Sarah Chapuis, a native of Haute-Loire and Cécile Gerstch head.
Both in 3ème year in Isara Lyon are bloated in the run-up to the big event. Normal for the humanitarian cause affects. They are very sensitive. 4L the trophy is not just a sporting challenge. It's also a way to help underprivileged children in Morocco. They will receive after the raid, the 25 February 35 tons of school supplies and sports equipment collected beforehand by crews. A humanitarian project, therefore, but also eco-friendly:

Our project also aims to reach the population to protect the planet by making known the Pantone system: a simple system, easy to install economic and ecological!

It runs on water

That's the exception of their 4L. The principle of Pantone is to heat water with the exhaust gas to obtain dihydrogen (highly explosive gas) and reinject it into the air intake to save 20 30% fuel. To prove its effectiveness, it is still necessary to find funding to start. This is the problem of the Chapuis - Gerstch crew. That's why they involve the participation of companies. The January 13, at La Cigale, the price of entries will also be donated to them. A fun way to have fun on Saturday night ...

To contact them:
Sarah Chapuis
schapuis@isara.fr

Céline Gerstch
celgerscht@free.fr

http://www.zoom43.fr/actu/ACT_detail.as ... ArtTypId=1

A plus for pantone advertising ... : Cheesy:
0 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 08/01/07, 21:38

Nice initiative!

It would be nice if she could talk a little bit here, this project ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 22:20

Congratulations and thank you for the info!

It seems to me that there 2 or 3 years students had contacted me about 4L trophy ... Is it the same car? I do not know...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 22:39

Ah well seemed to me, after a little research I found this:

I enclose below the direct link on the last page that I have prepared on the Pantone motor. I'm also state sponsorship of NOREMAT company that helped 2 youth to participate in 4L Trophy with 4L Pantonisée (partially it seems). I await their agreement to publish on the site. "In principle" they should also put me in direct relationship with William and Yann-Gaël to have a bit more info on the processing performed.
The head of the edition I reported having important mail following the publication of this article.
http://histoire.eau.hyeres.free.fr/615- ... tone2.html

Problem: the link is down :(
I will try to delve a little more ... to find the file in question ... :|

Edit: Updated link after recontact with the webmaster: http://www.histoire-eau-hyeres.fr/615-m ... ntone.html
Last edited by Christophe the 09 / 01 / 07, 23: 35, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/07, 23:14

I did a little research, I found this document:

https://www.econologie.com/file/transpor ... antone.pdf

Last page bottom right: "Sponsorship" section

Finally if the photos are authentic ca 2 would not be the same 4L ...
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher

by camel1 » 09/01/07, 16:49

Hi to tou (te) s

I wrote an email to Sarah Chapuis:

Hello,

I'm part of forum pantone on the econology website, and would be delighted to have a little more info on your achievement.
I see that we share the same philosophy concerning the broadcast of pantone as an emergency solution to the environmental problem we face.

I formed a local R&D group, Réaction Directe, if you want, could we establish a partnership?

Go see, our site, and the forum econology, and tell me what you think ... :-)

Sincerely,

Michel Lathuraz

Here's his answer today:

Hello,
I do not know on which forum to answer you ... So in fact I'm going to participate in the 4l trophy because I'm a student in an engineering school in agriculture / environment but I did not want to ride to grill gasoline and pollute so I I discovered the Pantone system I wanted to install it more it could be a good way to make it known.
I started to install with Kevin (there is an article about him in the site) and I hope we will have time to finish before departure (February 15 2007)!

In terms of the partnership, I'm very interested, I do not know how you could help me but our biggest problem is money for registration in 4l trophy (3000 euros !!!). the money was advanced but our parents so we want to pay them back. But as I'd really like to know the Pantone I will not give up. So if you wanted to make a partnership, it would be really welcome!
I hope you can help me.

Regards

Sarah Chapuis

So, assembly is not it seems you still operational, in terms of funding, and especially the date (15 February), I fear it is a little short because we must consider the problem of focus ...

Kevin me not talk about this project, so I do not know where he is over ...

Otherwise, I did not find the site of which it speaks, by cons, in the search, I found another achievement 4L trophy here:
http://perso.orange.fr/quanthommesuite/aut18R4L.htm

Here, it was for info ...

A + + +
Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
Other

by Other » 10/01/07, 05:42

Hello
Renault 4 it must look like the mechanics of our Pitmix with its Renault 5, you will be able to give them some tips.
The question is whether it comes under the carburetor or in the air filter? and how they will control the fuel ratio if it comes above, already settle these problems, it is a big part of the reactor on gasoline. The rest of the good vapor ratio that the downstream reactor can be learned for the use ..
Hoping that will not make too much noise with the newspaper if the process is freshly mounted and not developed.
it's like doing an aerial acrobatics show without lapping it for hundreds of rehearsals. Once in front of the journalists it is necessary that it works all the time ..

Andre
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 20/01/07, 13:44

Hi everybody,

well I really hope they will have an operational assembly before leaving, this will be a really good stunt !!! : Cheesy:

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Yann-Gaël
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

4L Pantone Nancy

by Yann-Gaël » 04/02/07, 13:56

Hello,

I installed a Pantone 4L on it two years ago, in the 4L trophy with a friend. (Result:% -70 pollution for the conso not much difference).
I finalize tomorrow another 4L with Pantone to another friend who goes to 4L. The assembly is better than the last, I hope a better result.
On 4L, pantone is convenient to canvass sponsors and participate in a raid in a way ....

See you soon,

Yann
0 x
2 Pantone assemblies realized on 4L successfully, in partnership with company, within the framework of associative projects; I will never be an engineer, but I can sell any good project to anyone ... have a good word ...