serious research on the pantone

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

serious research on the pantone

by popaul » 12/10/06, 17:16

Hello,
I equipped (with several friends) an 2CV engine of a pantone system as part of a TPE.
During the researches and our investigations, we had very good contacts, in particular people who can carry out PROFESSIONAL researches on engines. They proposed us to adapt a pantone on one of their engine (especially 206) for test it with their state-of-the-art measuring instruments.
Unfortunately, we no longer have time to deal with this pantone system (further studies). So that research on the pantone continues, we are looking for a person, having already adapted a pantone on a motor and who WALK, who can make a pantone system on a 206 engine and all in the Rhone-Alps region preferably.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

For the eternal septics, this is not a hoax or other fantasy
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 17:27

Uh, who are these "professionals"?

This contact can be interesting but you need to know more (in private if necessary) ... in any case I'm not really in the "region" ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 12/10/06, 18:08

Aaah! It must be said that some good small steps ....
a good little flowmeter and a power bench,
seasoned with some curves ...... :D

and, if in addition they could do some small measurements, where it hurts, in the reactor, and why not, a good little chemical analysis of what comes out of the reactor

as long as we do not understand this thing, we will not be able to really improve it, nor conceive a simpler thing or with electronic regulation
Last edited by elephant the 12 / 10 / 06, 18: 11, 1 edited once.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 12/10/06, 18:08

Yes, I remain deliberately evasive not to engage these people. But in private, I can give more info to interested people.
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 13/10/06, 15:02

that's exactly what research in this lab can do! (not too much on the inside of the reactor, but especially a very complete analysis of the gases coming out on engine)

But I see that it does not attract the crowds ....
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 13/10/06, 15:50

PoPaul wrote:But I see that it does not attract the crowds ....

Hello

If it interests me, but I see myself doing wrong 10 000km with 206 under the arm : Mrgreen:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/06, 15:54

PoPaul wrote:that's exactly what research in this lab can do! (not too much on the inside of the reactor, but especially a very complete analysis of the gases coming out on engine)

But I see that it does not attract the crowds ....

Forced you do not send info in private ...

But there's also a trick: the real pros do NOT NEED us ... they just have to repoint everything we said about this forum (or elsewhere) and basta ...
0 x
Other

by Other » 13/10/06, 17:02

Hello,
Make a panton montage for pros, it's a (beanerie)
trifle, an angry blow I made a nice assembly all stainless 2 days. The pros we need for focus and measurements now remains to know if we will get the results! as soon as a montage (walk) a little it seems that the black curtains are drawn.
I do not think the pros need our fixtures, they have made the most beautiful we .. and probably they are also
maxed out at 28% and 30% .. and he may know why.
It is not necessary to have an illusion on the capacity of the big research centers, they have means, resources that we small handyman is far from imagining .. He desinne and there is a battalion that realizes, they do not Do not have to worry about how to do the piece if it's platinum or scrap metal whatever ...
But all that he does is keep hermetic between them .. the first who write on a forum (clair) congedié!

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/06, 17:04

Here you have confirmed what I thought ...
0 x
popaul
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by popaul » 13/10/06, 18:58

It's for you to see...
The people concerned have other topics: they agree to take time and money to continue the research on the pantone. They know very well that there is a lot of skill on such forumbut there is no way: they bring the means, you to bring the initial skills.
I would like to point out that these are not "battalions" which would mobilize.

All cards are in your hands! Up to you !
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"