Following testing 2cv6

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Following testing 2cv6

by denis » 26/01/06, 17:31

:D hello, this is it is made on the conso 150km (that is little but I was anxious) economy of 1l / 100 tries on mountain road with defects dishes with hot water 70 / 80 ° .It well but I want decendre yet, it's that 10% !! and yes this amp : Cheesy: consumes 9.5L / 100.The double body is greedy !!. Unfortunately I have a big leak to the box and I do not see or ... must I settle this pb to continue : Evil:
to only lower the cons on a deuch I think it should be fired the big carb and put 2 1 motorcycle fuel for each cyl. but what interests me is the o for my other vehicles (bmw 528iet focus tdi 2001) good, : Lol: a+
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 26/01/06, 19:46

that's great! you already have the results then we are in the cold season.
I was told that the pantone demanded a break of twenty heure..à therefore check.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

2cv6

by denis » 26/01/06, 21:03

Already the result is true, but if the perf comes after 20H use, I'll still geller me and I do not need special cd for engine noise : Cheesy: .good it yest I repair the leak box, a screw was part, hello !! flight, it took up the box of suport, finally, it's settled, I redid the level and shoo! especially as the snow arrives !!: deuch better than BMW in the snow : Cheesy:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 26/01/06, 21:25

You know, we can have results in less than one minute three thousand rounds (on a dyno!) If ca you say ?! and you all again! :D
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

2cv6

by denis » 26/01/06, 21:37

for a ban of trying and I know not who has it, so I try rste real: even pump same amount of gasoline and same path (in the ideal). With the same speed (! 2cv often easy to bottom) and the same conduct if we could finally return to this type of car, it would be much less stressed by radar; but still the noise and the relative comfort, though, for the back is great! : Cheesy:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr

by Asgard bone tyr » 26/01/06, 21:53

I find ca jpeut ptetre you can move your av 2cv!
and told me your exhaust system is in two sembe it me?
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

2cv6

by denis » 26/01/06, 23:40

yes the ESC is in 2, 1 by cyl. which rejoignes on pots detente.Mon reactor is on ESC G. Direct output cyl., D side has a fixation alternateur.Pour rolling, it rolls, but hey it's a deuch! .I am to the airport Grenoble, far away? :?:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 27/01/06, 05:23

Hello, Denis
You're going a little too stiff on the basis of consomation 9,5 liters 100km for a small engine cylinders 2 large cylinders as a cane keeps .. there must be a problem focusing somewhere, I do not think are you going to solve your problem with 2 carburetors it is more difficult to adjust.
Normally with a double body if you ride alone on the first body you is more economical than an MPV.
Either your level in the tank is too high (Bends the float paddle) or someone has replaced or drill the main jet, verifies that the ignition advance is well adjusted, (a lack of advance this results in exaggerated consumption)
To make good tests you have to go with a reasonably well-tuned engine, then you compare with the panton otherwise if you made the focus after you no longer saurras if the reactor or the engine has changed
I have the impression that you consume twice what should be normal,
But you have the right engine to do water doping tests
in normal driving the engine is always sought, and the heat of a motor cooled air into the exhaust that can mount a 750c even graze the 800c in side if your carburetor is adjusted poor, you have everything interest was walking wealth well adjusted, even the poor trend you aurras maximum heat in the exhaust and a good performance in the reactor (without going into exaggeration of poverty
The exhaust valves in an air motor are easier to burn especially if you always roll in the carpet)
indicates a lack of advance the hot engine of a brutal accelerator stroke engine becomes hesitant (lack of advance)
If a side brutally accellerant rattle is too far ahead, a slight cliqueti is acceptable.
If the carburetor is good the exhaust pipe must have a gray color, with doping it'll become white as milk
as well as candles, oil're going to be clean and oil consomation going to decrease

Andre
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

2cv6

by denis » 27/01/06, 08:22

andre slut, for deuch, that's it, it's a small engine 602 cm3, but often force are Max, he 65000km, so in good condition, (1er the car my wife and 1989 had 29000km) .Ily has 20 years my father had a acadiane, it was my 1ere car to go out, it was new and it's the cons I had was the era during SEVERAL years it parrait beacoup, but with the Reservoir 22l I believe have 2à300km following conduct is small car for campaign trips to the conso I look on larger kmtrage is better on a big motor that wanders without hard .. .. :?
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 27/01/06, 09:01

Hi Denis
I somewhat agree with Andrew for the cons because I had a 3cv (friend = 6 same engine and carburetor) in 76 and my conso by the Nevers Chalon-path (Morvan) throughout the week for a year and my conso was 8 8.5 has maximum
I have a 2 4 75 CVs (38000 km) and the conso without setting foot to the floor of the 6 / 100
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"