Bird trough ....

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Bird trough ....

by nofy » 07/01/06, 14:12

Hello Rezut,
I thought I was the only one not to grasp the bird trough system, but now I'm comforting myself ...
Rezut, I can not communicate directly with your e-mail, so I give it to you on this post: nocibe.sol@free.fr and thanks in advance for the plans.
Nofy (dream)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/01/06, 15:21

I also give you my address: linalol84 hotmail.fr
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 07/01/06, 18:35

Hi guys. And my little schema I had done do not please you.
It is true that it represents a bird abbreviation and not the system of the BX but it can help not? : Oops:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 07/01/06, 18:47

if pitmix, I visited all your site :!:
But I prefer to see more!
As long as I hold you, could you tell me if it's good to make a reactor with not only the rod but also the all-stainless tube? ... knowing that the stainless steel is non-magnetic and that it is precisely the phenomenon micro-storm that we are looking for.
I still have a dark point before I start fully: I'm going to put my reactor inside the exhaust pot, which may create a restriction for the performance of the engine, look at the assembly of Rezut, he put his reactor in the pot while expanding it ... what do you think :?:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 09/01/06, 13:25

Hello lau

look at the editing of Rezut, he put his reactor in the pot while expanding it ... what do you think

just lau does not make the same mistake as me because I have to redo mine without expanding it (advice from André and zac)
do not worry about the restriction of others one put the pantone + 10 / 12 tube and that just reduces the maximum speed

rezut
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 09/01/06, 14:57

thank you rezut!

I reviewed all my plans, I sent you a PM this morning.
0 x

Back to "Water injection in the engines: the assembly and experimentation"