Geet Brussels

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Orvalito
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Orvalito » 01/04/04, 04:13

Hello everyone,
am very eager to know if, by this forum, I will be able to make contact with afficionados of Pentone around or in Brussels.
Thank you and have a good trip ...
Fred Col
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/04/04, 08:45

I advise you to ask the question about the PMC working group ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 01/04/04, 11:42

Orvalito wrote:Hello everyone,
am very eager to know if, by this forum, I will be able to make contact with afficionados of Pentone around or in Brussels.
Thank you and have a good trip ...
Fred Col

Hello,
If you have information, I'm interested too, I'm on Forest :D
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Philflam
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Philflam » 12/04/04, 09:20

I too am very interested ... in Waterloo. Here is my email >>> philflam@hotmail.com

Where are you in your investigations / experiments?

Someone among you has already tried to adapt the process on his car?
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 15/04/04, 07:32

Philflam wrote:I too am very interested ... in Waterloo. Here is my email >>> philflam@hotmail.com

Where are you in your investigations / experiments?

Someone among you has already tried to adapt the process on his car?

:P
Hello,
I do not yet, but I believe that our friend econology has a current project on a ZX ..
I'm waiting for him to say: rolleyes:
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Philflam
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Philflam » 18/04/04, 18:19

Uh yes I'm waiting too and with impatience!

Could we know where the project is? : Rolleyes:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/04/04, 21:48

Ben I did not want to say too much before going on the bench but as you incistez ...
but good our results are not top top.

We turn around the 5 L GO + 1 L water 100, conso (without water recess) HDI of the same weight / power.
(instead of 6.5 L to 100 in 100% origin ... made the calculation of decrease, it is not top)
So nothing very encouraging but to see if the gain is the same on the HDI for example.

It does not stop the tests to better control all the parameters entering the system.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 19/04/04, 09:13

econology wrote:Ben I did not want to say too much before going on the bench but as you incistez ...
but good our results are not top top.

We turn around the 5 L GO + 1 L water 100, conso (without water recess) HDI of the same weight / power.
(instead of 6.5 L to 100 in 100% origin ... made the calculation of decrease, it is not top)
So nothing very encouraging but to see if the gain is the same on the HDI for example.

It does not stop the tests to better control all the parameters entering the system.

Hello,
Can you explain a little more or do you expect to have more convincing results to offer in our impatient curiosity?
B)
Have you ever built a geet where you can see what's going on inside? (small window in worsex or other ...)
A+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/04/04, 20:09

Bibiphoque wrote:
econology wrote:Ben I did not want to say too much before going on the bench but as you incistez ...
but hey our results are not top top.

Hello,
Can you explain a little more or do you expect to have more convincing results to offer in our impatient curiosity?
B)
Have you ever built a geet where you can see what's going on inside? (small window in worsex or other ...)
A+

Well, there is nothing special to explain: it is simply fitting 22 adapted on a diesel Turbo car .... the main difficulties are to make everything fit under the hood ....

For the transparent reactor unfortunately no but I suggest the idea in my report ... but nothing says that the reaction emits light in the visible ...
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 21/04/04, 16:23

: Huh:
Hi everybody,
On one of the last achievements of which photos are published, it is clear that the outermost jacket was made of stainless steel !!, or is it an envelope that once again rushes the reactor to avoid too many losses of heat?? : huh:: huh: I'm wondering ...
0 x