Reactor and gv 2 in 1

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Reactor and gv 2 in 1

by FOXKATREL » 08/11/12, 12:09

Hello,

I am new to the forum, I’ve been a lot of years, but I just signed up : Mrgreen: not good.

Good considering my nickname, you suspect my passion I guess.
I have already seen 4L fitted with pantone including trophy.

Well, one thing is about it does not prevent the vehicle from operating whatever the critics say. For my part, I am more convinced of the drop in pollution than the drop in consumption. Motors don't like too much hot air normally.

As I have some engine at home and a test bench after restoration of my cars. I would be tempted to try out a 4-legged engine

Obviously no bubbler but more a GV.

The thing that surprises me is despite the research I have done. No one has thought of making a 2-in-1 reactor and steam generator.

Since we know that the steam outlet must be as close as possible to the reactor, it is better to wrap the reactor of the steam generator.

Noob awaits your reactions : Cheesy:

reactor-2-en-1-pic729.jpg
0 x
Flytox

Re: Reactor and gv 2 in 1

by Flytox » 08/11/12, 21:47

FOXKATREL wrote:Hello,

I am new to the forum, I’ve been a lot of years, but I just signed up : Mrgreen:

Hello FOXKATREL and welcome to the club.

For my part, I am more convinced of the drop in pollution than the drop in consumption. Motors don't like too much hot air normally.

If you are looking for maximum power, hot air is to be banished for sure. For the weaker powers, we can argue. On my R19 Diesel I installed a heating radiator on the intake air powerful enough to go up to 80 °! ..... without seeing any impact on consumption !!!!! The engine has a noise which is similar to petrol engines and for quiet use, no difference in performance! For the improvements of consumption, this passes most of the time by a good development .... which unfortunately can be long. : Mrgreen:

As I have some engine at home and a test bench after restoration of my cars. I would be tempted to try out a 4-legged engine

A test bed, my dream! : Mrgreen: Do you have photos, explanations?

Obviously no bubbler but more a GV.

The thing that surprises me is despite the research I have done. No one has thought of making a 2-in-1 reactor and steam generator.

Since we know that the steam outlet must be as close as possible to the reactor, it is better to wrap the reactor of the steam generator.

Can you give us a diagram of your idea? :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by FOXKATREL » 08/11/12, 22:06

For the moment we would speak more of improved engine support.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSTXKQ7Qpls

Normally, I will add to it, radiator, petrol and battery.

For the diagram as soon as I have 5 minutes I do this for you.
Last edited by FOXKATREL the 08 / 11 / 12, 22: 17, 1 edited once.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 08/11/12, 22:10

FOXKATREL wrote:For the moment we are paying more for improved engine support.

How will you absorb the power?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by FOXKATREL » 08/11/12, 22:16

Flytox wrote:
FOXKATREL wrote:For now we would talk more about improved engine support.

How will you absorb the power?

:?:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 08/11/12, 22:28

Not all followed .... your notion of improved engine support ??? A test bench is made to test an engine under load, if you do not absorb power by braking the crankshaft etc ..., you will not learn much as lessons on your engine.

It is not very interesting to run the engine when empty, and moreover it is more representative to leave it in the original car than on a tinkered support. : Cry:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by FOXKATREL » 09/11/12, 16:25

Yes I made an abuse of language it is not a bench.

Afterwards, having a support on which you can start an engine is more than practical. During a restaurant, especially for all the settings. It avoids doing this c ** r that the nose under the hood.
And to do the reactor mounting tests and GV I think so too.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 10/11/12, 21:52

FOXKATREL wrote:Afterwards, having a support on which you can start an engine is more than practical. During a restaurant, especially for all the settings. It avoids doing this c ** r that the nose under the hood.
And to do the reactor mounting tests and GV I think so too.

In the case of the Pantone or Gillier Pantone, one of the biggest problem is the positioning of the different organs with respect to each other, bubbler, GVI, reactor, exhaust, intake etc ... with all the corresponding pipes. When you change the positions / lengths / heights of organs and pipes, (creation of high point, low point, retention zone, condensation zone, defusing, creation of bubbles or gas buffer etc ... you ultimately change the operation of the reactor.

In summary, it is difficult to copy exactly the configuration which will be that of the equipped vehicle .... you are likely not going to advance much in the development on your support, especially that you will have a lot struggling to simulate braking / acceleration / turning that move the liquid water in the various organs and pipes .... and which are part of the development : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

chris59
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by chris59 » 11/11/12, 10:58

Hello

I am sure that Flytox is right, in any case the engine consumes more when it is loaded on a modern car we can clearly see the on-board computer up, down and with a trailer for example.

Then there is the wind that rushes into the air filter, hydrometry and altitude.
0 x
Vive econologic
FOXKATREL
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by FOXKATREL » 13/11/12, 09:37

So if I'm following both of you. There is nothing reliable and acquired in the pantone or the GV. : Cheesy:

Because no two vehicles are designed the same way and above all that react in the same way. Nothing about the vibration emitted by the engine.
0 x