The state and lower fuel

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

The state and lower fuel

by SixK » 22/09/05, 12:39

Here is a very interesting topic found on the blog of Michel Edouard Leclerc (MEL):
September 19, 2005
Fuel prices: behind the scenes of a round table

I put you a little actors: The state, Total and others ...

I put you the direct link, but go through the google Ad at the top of the page of this forum :

http://www.michel-edouard-leclerc.com/b ... /index.php

You have to search the news of 19 September 2005

MEL, read the comments and answer them! :) this is the opportunity to put pressure on him to add bio-fuels in his Oil!

SixK
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 26/09/05, 22:31

Well that's what Michel Edouard Leclerc told me about a future use of Biofuels in Leclerc gasoline:

MEL wrote:Re SixK (22 / 09 / 05)

Yes, absolutely, we will invest in the public debate on biofuels. We are already well ahead because we market 50% of biofuels sold by supermarkets. I will come back to this topic this week in a note to explain the difficulties of doing more.

GMS = Department Stores Soldieries

This is not good news ca? ;)
Yes I know it's not won, obviously there are still blockages ...

SixK
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 26/09/05, 22:54

MEL is telling us, that the sale of cheap oils or alcohols from its "hard-discount" stores serve as organic fuels?
Not only that he is not fooled, but that he would be the actor?

I think he is a dangerous person, without faith nor law, ready for all the baseness, for his profit and his notoriety (I even animate an ecological site ...)
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 27/09/05, 09:29

I interpret it rather like:

"on the mass of biofuel that the state allows, we market 50% of what the GMS sells"

in other words, if the state authorizes 10%, and the GMS sell 50% of these 10%, ie 5% of the total, MEL therefore markets 50% of these 5%, ie 2.5%

it should be compared to all the fuel marketed by MEL, because if they market 25% of the fuel sold in France, it means that in fact it does not sell more than the others ...

you follow ?
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 27/09/05, 11:00

Heu .. you want my opinion, 50% of biofuel sold by GMS ca does not even represent 1% fuel sold in France.

But the important thing is not, MEL is an independent who has already tried to push things through the government.

If it decides to put more oil than what recommends (imposes?) The French state, the debate on bio-fuels will arise of itself!
Currently this debate is carefully avoided on all sides ...

For the moment it is not worth arguing, it will be interesting to read the note of MEL at the end of the week on: why it is difficult in France to add more bio-fuel in gasoline ...

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 27/09/05, 11:07

gegyx wrote:MEL is telling us, that the sale of cheap oils or alcohols from its "hard-discount" stores serve as organic fuels?

I think he is a dangerous person, without faith nor law, ready for all the baseness, for his profit and his notoriety (I even animate an ecological site ...)

Without time or law? I do not know, what I can tell you is that leclerc employees are among the lowest paid GMS employees.
In some stores (in all?) One uses alternating training paid half of a salary for an equivalent job (to know more than 35 Hours in a supermarket)
Now is it the policy of the group or the isolated fact of a few store managers?

I think MEL invented econology :) (or almost)
How to save money by not giving plastic bag free ... :)
Meanwhile, this year, all large areas (or almost) have followed his example ...
I would now like him to give the example on biofuels :)

SixK
0 x

Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
MichelM
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by MichelM » 27/09/05, 13:47

The answer for MEL is in the 21 / 09 Duck article (see forum biofuel, tankers and Bercy). Oil tankers lock in having obtained standards so that gasoline is not too volatile, excluding the addition of ethanol makes it more volatile. They must therefore buy elsewhere (Germany, Austria) less volatile gasoline (in France the oil companies do not sell) to be in these standards.
Supermarkets sell 60% of fuel ...
Everything is in the Duck article!
0 x
DMA
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by DMA » 28/09/05, 14:40

gegyx wrote:MEL is telling us, that the sale of cheap oils or alcohols from its "hard-discount" stores serve as organic fuels?

MEL is telling us, that the sale of cheap oils or alcohols from its "hard-discount" stores serve as organic fuels?

If the ecological balance is largely positive for oil, then yes, life, the climate of our planet is well worth disobedience to a French law, and the obedience to a European law.
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 28/09/05, 22:33

For info GMS = Large and Medium Surfaces
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 29/09/05, 00:54

MEL is just giving his vision of biofuels in his group:
http://www.michel-edouard-leclerc.com/blog...mel/index.php

look for this:
September 28, 2005
Commitment (and obstacles) for promoting biofuels

SixK
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."