End of biofuels programmed to 2012

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

End of biofuels programmed to 2012

by SixK » 16/10/08, 13:35

The state has just voted to end the tax benefits on biofuels for 2012.

In short, the industry is now doomed.

Some here are opposed to it, but I remain convinced that biofuels, even with current production techniques, are a good thing.

The end of the tax advantages granted to biofuels, planned for 2012 in the 2009 draft budget, was confirmed on Wednesday by the Finance Committee of the National Assembly, in full debate on the Grenelle of the environment.

Examining the draft budget, the committee rejected an amendment by the New Center (NC, partner of the UMP) which wanted to preserve "the competitiveness of national sectors compared to subsidized imports".

The end of tax advantages in favor of biofuels "is a mistake", had pleaded earlier to the press the author of the amendment, Charles de Courson.

"We warned the government that an entire industry was going to be threatened," added the deputy for Marne, a department that produces biofuels.

Producers of wheat, corn, sugar beet and oilseed crops (soybeans, sunflowers and rapeseed) had also denounced in late September this government decision to end in 2012 the privileged taxation enjoyed since 2005 biofuels.

This decision "should not have any impact for the consumer", affirms the government in its presentation of the budget.

http://fr.news.yahoo.com/2/20081015/tsc ... ff8aa.html

Buy total shares ...

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/10/08, 13:48

Well yes Sixk, biofuels (1st generation) and wind and solar PV is kif kif: it is the policies (influenced by the industrialists of course) who decide whether or not their profitability, therefore their survival!

It's not econology, it's a collusion!

By continuing to develop these crappy solutions economically well we will continue to feed the current system ... based on the exhaustion of resources.

For the announced biofuel bankruptcy, this is already the case in Germany where tax aid has already decreased, putting some companies in difficulty. I don't understand how we can invest hundreds of millions of euros in production units while knowing that nothing will be sustainable !! https://www.econologie.com/forums/difficulte ... t5628.html

It proves the masquerade of 1st generation biofuels.

The Ford Ts ran on ethanol between 1903 and 1927 ... with the same ethanol production methods as at present (wheat, corn, beet ...) but since agriculture was much less mechanized at l 'era I wonder how much an L of ethanol cost at the time (in constant currency of course).

In 1913 we produced more "industrial" ethanol (to make explosives) than in 1970 in France ....

After I hear these rednecks of politics talking about progress and environmental innovation with the E85, there is something to be furious about! Or rather ask questions about the competence of decision-makers ... : Mrgreen:

ps: i love the ....
This decision "should not have any impact for the consumer", affirms the government in its presentation of the budget.

By putting the factories in bankruptcy how do you want there to be no influence on the consumer?
Last edited by Christophe the 16 / 10 / 08, 14: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
chrisleblay
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by chrisleblay » 16/10/08, 13:57

masquerade is the right word applied to these clowns

chris
0 x
carburologue
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by carburologue » 19/10/08, 09:06

ok christophe it's a masquerade but now what do we do ???
: Cheesy:
0 x
approach the end, we'll all spend ... not kidding ... a little humor is good for morale ...

futuristic saying