Collaboration engine pantone

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
arkabal
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Collaboration engine pantone

by arkabal » 17/02/08, 15:48

hello everyone I'm new here but it's been a while since I started talking about ....

here I roll every day in R4 (it's one of my passion) which rolls at 60% bioethenol (not bad!) but I would like to develop a pantone reactor on my titine but I row !!! because I absolutely do not see how to adapt the reactor with a carburetor !.

my request is as follows I am looking for someone in the eure et loir, near chartres, who would be interested in helping me install a pantone reactor on my r4.

here is my mail :

code: Select all

arkabal chez orange point fr
0 x
aakicee
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by aakicee » 14/04/15, 07:44

Un forum will also combine strategic and cross-cutting issues with practical illustrations for project developers, and offer various study tours.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 14/04/15, 09:51

Yes naturally,

one should never neglect the structural stimulation of the metacontext, this makes it possible to initiate semantic symbiosis by cross-fertilization and to catalyze transgender energies.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 14/04/15, 13:58

This is a subject that has unleashed passion since February 17, 2008. : Cheesy:

It must be said that there is a colossal potential market with the retrofitting of millions of 4L still in circulation ...

The subject was even cleared with talent on a long subject of Pitmix describing the transformation of an R5.

Due to the extraordinary result, the vehicle was placed in receivership by the Ministry of Energy and Sustainable Consumption.
: Lol:

I would not say more, because this confidential info is 2 weeks late. :? : Arrow:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 14/04/15, 22:19

+1; Orchidoclasty? or follower of Pedagol? : Mrgreen:

http://perso.cimetz.com/jeg/humour/humour15_dites.htm
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD » 07/06/15, 12:34

I noticed that the Pantone system is quite popular in France, we would even say that France is one of the countries most provided by this system. Could this be due to the JL Naudin phenomenon?

On the other hand, HHO does not have a good press here, I live abroad and there are many more HHO users than Pantone ...

Personally I chose the HHO, in fact, I couldn't see myself installing a GEET it's still a hell of a mess this thing right?
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 07/06/15, 18:01

it's more down to earth than that, there is one that works a little and the other does not.

Bonjour. : Mrgreen:
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/06/15, 21:58

HYDROXYGAS_PTY_LTD wrote:Personally I chose the HHO, in fact, I couldn't see myself installing a GEET it's still a hell of a mess this thing right?

The "GEET" is a name of Mr Pantone himself, this process, outdated for a few years, is more commonly called "Pantone" for short. It only works on a fixed-speed engine (mower or generator type). The process that works after tuning on a variable speed engine is the "Gillier Pantone". It's simpler, easier to tune, and works well on old diesel from before the electronic age.

For the disadvantages, it is necessary to modify the exhaust line, to manufacture and to find space under the hood to install some "parts" and to make a development which can be long.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

Duchon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Duchon » 07/07/15, 05:02

It is all the more true that without carrying out real tests on performance, pollution and consumption it is very difficult to tout this technology without the support of concrete data and reliable data on the reliability (precisely) of the converted engines .
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/07/15, 22:52

It is all the more true that without carrying out real tests on performance, pollution and consumption it is very difficult to tout this technology without the support of concrete data and reliable data on the reliability (precisely) of the converted engines .

Indeed, for amateurs, the somewhat square tests with instrumentation and measures that hold water, it is more of a dream than a reality ...
When the gain in consumption is relatively low (about 10% on my R19), but that the final uncertainty of measurement is between 5 and 10% ..... the ground is slippery .... After, those who proclaim miraculous gains (50%) on engines supposed to operate normally at the start ..... engage only them .... or those who want to believe them.

For reliability, when it is ready (a Gillier Pantone), the high engine is cleaned / stays clean, it is certainly a plus. André spoke of (40000 km?) Carried out in Gillier Pantone without incidents.

On the other hand, during the development and certain "hazardous" modifications, one can easily make co ... ries and make swallow a mouthful of water with the high engine. A little coughs a lot, and it's good. A larger one or repeatedly, we can blow everything (turbo, cylinder head, piston, crankshaft, valves ....). In short, not an adventure for the first comer who wants everything, right away. : Mrgreen:
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."