Vegetable Oil Fuel, and video ad

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

Vegetable Oil Fuel, and video ad

by Christophe » 01/02/08, 16:44

By checking the links of the articles of the site, I found that the site of 6Clones no longer existed.

For those who knew and who remembers it was (does it still exist?) a student association defending pure vegetable oil.

They were very motivated and they made a excellent report on fuel oils very pro way! They also had plenty of plans for the future as shown their testimony on this page.

Pkoi the site no longer exists? No doubt that the students are no longer there and that they have not found a "replacement"? It's sad, but that's the way it is...

Anyway I had judiciously save their report which is viewable on this page: https://www.econologie.com/huile-vegetal ... -3631.html

I also put it on theEconoTV
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/02/08, 22:35

Very good indeed, this report.

But in this sector, it is essential to find cultures that do not conflict with the food needs of men. Cake and HVB is one possible way among others.

We always come back to the same point: solar energy must be exploited in all its forms. Biomass is an excellent storage of solar energy.
0 x
isadanne
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by isadanne » 12/02/08, 07:16

It's really annoying to know that we know, we know how to do it, we know it's better but ...... it's not to roll on the ground. Just questions of interest, profit .... our company will kill us .....
isa
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 12/02/08, 12:02

it's going to be done gradually Isadanne, for the moment, the oil energy is too cheap to open seriously the way to the renewable ...

@+
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 13/02/08, 12:02

hello, I do not agree with me the oil is SOLD too expensive, 80% these are taxes that the state considers as cash.

it is nuclear power that is not sold quite expensive ...

isadanne, if you want I can help you roll 100% vegetable oil, either farmers or restaus filtered (zero €), it is feasible cheaply: look at the 1ère section on the oil of my site and do not hesitate to contact me:
http://www.nrjrealiste.fr/oil/fritomobile/fritomobile.html

Only problem, "new" oil (there are millions of tons left to recycle for the oil that has already been used for fries, chips etc. anyway) is costing more and more ... why?
because the oil lobby has succeeded in the media manipulation to make believe that vegetable oil and ethanol were all 2 2 "agrofuels" yet they are not at all the same, ethanol is a heresy (we can debate if you want R) ecological which suddenly increases the price of cereals and therefore rapeseed ...

do not listen to snakes who would like to sell more expensive oil! haha i'm fed up!

to ride in oil: everyone at 30% without any engine modification in winter, 50% in summer (D, TD, HDI, DCi) you can start with LIDL oil then recycle at restaurants and communities etc. ..

by the way, did you know that it existed since 1900 and that since that time the oil companies have sold the perotol of + in + expensive, and that they handle the production, the oil shocks and the price of the barrel?
0 x