Simple possession of banned vegetable oil?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Simple possession of banned vegetable oil?

by ken » 21/12/07, 13:05

IS A DEALER OF MY COUY, CAN OPEN A CELLAR DOOR, private (buy and paid, in a building), to seize oil cans, can an article of law prohibit the storage of cans oil in his private cellar?

because there are fiots that are full that have oil cans in this cellar mixed with diesel,
and who after having met me are full with the cop, for threat against them, because it is fucks of whistleblower

and can the HUISSIER DE MES COUY affirm who has diesel in this cellar then who does not, because they know that it is forbidden to store, and does he have the right to open the door anyway? that we sent him a letter saying that there is no diesel to store because it is prohibited?

and that we told him that if he opens and there is no diesel, he pays to close it, and that we told him that we have a friend under the order of lawyers and that next week, we will find out , to see if he is in accordance with his laws.

anyone know ???
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 21/12/07, 13:17

Specifically "oil detention" that would surprise me (if the oil is found in the tank there on the other hand that proves that there is illegal use as fuel ...)
On the other hand, there is a regulation on the possession of large quantities of flammable substances because of the risks in case of fire ... if the cellar is full of cans ... see the condominium regulations ...
0 x
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ken » 21/12/07, 13:22

apparently it is edible oil, so who can prohibit having edible oil for personal consumption ????
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/12/07, 13:35

What is a bailiff of my COUY?

A bailiff is mandated by a court right?

Alone he can do nothing ... well I think.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 21/12/07, 13:35

Bonjour à tous

To get the info, you go to your insurer without naming yourself (not to the agency where you usually go), and you tell him I have this type of contract with you. What are the regulations regarding flammable products (domestic oil), in such type of condominium etc ...
they'll answer you, they'd rather do preventative work than pay when the customer messes up. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ken » 21/12/07, 13:38

Christophe wrote:What is a bailiff of my COUY?

A bailiff is mandated by a court right?

Alone he can do nothing ... well I think.

or usher of my burne, in figurative literary,

c is the trustee who paid it, at the request of 2/3 delator, who would have deserved the tonsure, 40 years ago.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/12/07, 14:17

ken wrote:apparently it is edible oil, so who can prohibit having edible oil for personal consumption ????

nobody, ken!
0 x
ken
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ken » 21/12/07, 14:29

hi JOn

shit I can't tie them up, the 3 swings, in the cellar,
their family risks knowing that it is me, and sequestration with proof, it is annoying, it is condanable.

the only way is to be legal with regard to the possession of someone in your cellar
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 21/12/07, 14:43

Hi!
I'll be you I'll add boxes of tomato paste, history! : Lol:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 21/12/07, 15:13

This is a very pretty story, but how many liters did you have in all?
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."