Villeneuve sur Lot: VICTORY for fuel oils!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Christophe

Villeneuve sur Lot: VICTORY for fuel oils!

by Christophe » 01/07/06, 11:24

Press release (27 June 2006)

The Community of Communes of Villeneuvois takes note of the decision of the administrative court of Bordeaux to cancel the deliberations of the CCV approving the use of pure vegetable oils as fuels instead of diesel.
(deliberations voted unanimously)
While refraining from what could appear as a commentary on a court decision, the elected officials deeply regret the judgment that has been pronounced. As had been announced, they decided to appeal to the administrative court of appeal of Bordeaux. They thus want to reaffirm their will to use all legal channels to triumph common sense and the general interest. It is a question of ensuring that individuals or communities are neither condemned to use gas oil by suffering the rise in the price of hydrocarbons, nor to contribute to the already considerable profits of the oil companies, and not more to pollute.
The elected officials want to reiterate their solidarity with the agricultural world for which the development of biofuels is a real chance that this decision of justice, if it were confirmed, would also condemn.
This judgment, which contradicts the legal expertise of two deans of law faculty, being applicable despite the appeal procedure, elected representatives of the CCV will be invited to decide on the continuation of the experience on the occasion of a council Community which will be convened as soon as possible.
Two possibilities will be considered and studied: civic disobedience having the intimate conviction to act in the name of the general interest or the pure and simple stop of experimentation by republican legalism; elected officials must set the example in terms of respect for the law and court decisions, even when these seem to offend common sense.
Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 08 / 06, 12: 50, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/07/06, 12:16

As I said yesterday, about the condemned reapers, on appeal:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/49-faucheu ... t1291.html

These actors of acts of civic disobedience, who oppose the political, economic and legal walls of the moment, are our current heroes, while being martyrs.
Others know, but do not flinch, to preserve their established interests.
The collaboration syndrome is still there, while the challenges are humanly less tragic.
A municipality that opposes is already a cut above the action of an association. It can be very effective for the following events.
But it seems, if the idea of ​​change was in the air, other municipalities would have already followed this example, and there, the balance of power would not have been the same.
Appeal is logical continuity, hoping that during this period, mentalities evolve in the right direction.
Take the example of Mamère, Mayor of Bègles, who was condemned because he was alone in his action.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 01/07/06, 14:13

Hello

it's time to get on your nerves and come up with ideas to help this municipality !!!

reflect et bring their concrete help !!!

Damn you have to shake your ass there are thousands to go on this site if we are not able to go and defend a policy that wants to get things done, it is good for what Christophe (and many others are struggling for years).

peasants burn prefectures and get subsidies there would be little time to do the same, the stake is still more important!

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/06, 19:27

zac wrote:Hello

it's time to get on your nerves and come up with ideas to help this municipality !!!

reflect et bring their concrete help !!!

-> Molotof cocktails? : Cheesy:

zac wrote:Damn you have to shake your ass there are thousands to go on this site if we are not able to go and defend a policy that wants to get things done, it is good for what Christophe (and many others are struggling for years).

peasants burn prefectures and get subsidies there would be little time to do the same, the stake is still more important!

@+

Well, that's good, I said : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Frankly there are days when I wonder why I continue this site ... in addition for the most part, you don't even have the gratitude to buy a T-Shirt (except a few!) Or even nuts that will save you money and money ... frankly really disappointed :|
Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 07 / 06, 19: 34, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac

by zac » 01/07/06, 19:31

Econology wrote:-> Molotof cocktails? : Cheesy:

non mortar and ak
@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/06, 19:33

zac wrote:non mortar and ak

Are you equipped? me not ... note should rather make oil cocktails? Must remain consistent !!
0 x
Other

by Other » 01/07/06, 23:49

Hello
When it comes to cocktails
You will not forget to increase the dose of acetone and also soap powder, maybe nuts?

Andre
0 x
zac

by zac » 02/07/06, 01:11

Econology wrote:Are you equipped? me not ... note should rather make oil cocktails? Must remain consistent !!

No I never have stock, but not far is a sykorski; the guards have not been paid for 6 years, so with a good bachish and a pilot it must do it (with the accessories). : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

: Idea: for the aperitif do not forget a little latex and a little carbide : Evil: ; it's funnier : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 02/07/06, 12:50

Andre wrote:Hello
When it comes to cocktails
You will not forget to increase the dose of acetone and also soap powder, maybe nuts?

Andre

Well, it's pretty! I see that we have a small team of dissidents ... watch out these days you can quickly be taken for a terrorist ...

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/07/06, 15:02

Indeed Econology, watch your back!
You have the recipe for coctail and flame thrower ...
(NSA, DST surveillance, ... + anti-terrorism laws)
0 x