Biodegradable battery

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
zeenenergy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Biodegradable battery

by zeenenergy » 18/05/21, 20:51

Hello,

I am new to the forum : Wink:
my name is Nawfel and I am developing rechargeable and 100% biodegradable batteries to replace current alkaline batteries (http://www.zeenenergy.com).
I'm also working on a new technology for edible batteries! and which could save the lives of young children who ingest it by accident.

I have just set up a kitty to be able to take the stage before marketing and I am calling for mobilization!

here is tell me what you think of my project first and I await your feedback! :P

kitty link : Arrow: https://www.okpal.com/pile-100-biodegradable/#/

thank you in advance

Nawfel
0 x
zeenenergy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Biodegradable battery

by zeenenergy » 18/05/21, 21:12

some pictures to illustrate :)

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 18/05/21, 21:39

zeenenergy wrote:here is tell me what you think of my project first and I await your feedback! :P

The idea is laudable but on the site we learn nothing else that these batteries would be rechargeable 50 times and that they would have a capacity of 600 mAh (for an AA), which is far from being "at the top. ". The project lacks hook (edible is more repulsive than attractive) and sorely lacking in useful, technical and commercial details.
And then this: "I am French, modern alchemist, self-taught scientist, vegetable version of Elon Musk", it is marketing suicide!
Ps: In addition, there are too many spelling and / or style errors. Get help.
Ps (bis): It almost sounds like a hoax.
0 x
zeenenergy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zeenenergy » 18/05/21, 21:50

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
zeenenergy wrote:here is tell me what you think of my project first and I await your feedback! :P

The idea is laudable but on the site one does not learn anything other than these batteries would be rechargeable 50 times and that they would have a capacity of 600 mAh, which is far from being "at the top". The project lacks hook (edible is more repulsive than attractive) and sorely lacks both technical and commercial details.

thanks for your return !

yes I cannot say more otherwise I will not be able to patent the technology and therefore to market it it is even harder,
I come here to mobilize good energies the subject is very complex believe me it is even more difficult than what you think

600mA is the cheapest batteries you buy in stores so it's really not bad;) worry I know the subject I just want to mobilize a community so that we can see these batteries in the horizon store 2024 made in France

the edible battery is about saving lives so you have to do it is not an option;)

thank you again for your return
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/05/21, 00:48

Here is the edible battery without metal!

D073FF3A-5EAD-4997-AB61-8D738726E058.jpeg
D073FF3A-5EAD-4997-AB61-8D738726E058.jpeg (17.68 KiB) Viewed 3524 times

I now have my lamp Pocket POTATO : Cheesy:

It's crowdfunding that has the frit, I'm going to patent it right away to make myself wheat.

(couldn't resist I'm so laughed)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/05/21, 01:15

PS: I hope nevertheless - if it is not a joke but the probabilities are high - that your project will have the success it deserves!

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Ps (bis): It almost sounds like a hoax.
: Wink:
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 05 / 21, 01: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/21, 01:16

April 1 was 7 weeks ago ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
zeenenergy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zeenenergy » 19/05/21, 09:57

Obamot wrote:Here is the edible battery without metal!

D073FF3A-5EAD-4997-AB61-8D738726E058.jpeg

I now have my lamp Pocket POTATO : Cheesy:

It's crowdfunding that has the frit, I'm going to patent it right away to make myself wheat.

(couldn't resist I'm so laughed)

I answer quickly on the potato,
make it in your photo and all the experiments of the kind there are metals zinc at the negative terminal (-) and copper at the positive (+)
and therefore the chemical reaction uses exclusively these metals the potato plays the role of electrolyte to pass the current ... we could also put salt water it would work just as well : Idea:

I do all this without metals, zero, wallou 8)

you don't have the level that's why you're so critical, you can't conceive of innovations like this, it's a shame ...

PS: the mockery I want but raise the level!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/05/21, 10:20

zeenenergy wrote:you don't have the level that's why you're so critical, you can't conceive of innovations like this, it's a shame ...

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It is true that rolling a piece of printed paper and saying that we are going to revolutionize the battery market is to have a level! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

As I wrote yesterday here: https://www.econologie.com/reparer-plut ... -ecologie/ Self-confidence is a strength, overestimating yourself is a weakness

Where does your electron exchange come from, what is your electrochemical couple?

ABC does not come where we laugh!
0 x
zeenenergy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by zeenenergy » 19/05/21, 10:25

Christophe wrote:
zeenenergy wrote:you don't have the level that's why you're so critical, you can't conceive of innovations like this, it's a shame ...

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

It is true that rolling a piece of printed paper and saying that we are going to revolutionize the battery market is to have a level! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

As I wrote yesterday here: https://www.econologie.com/reparer-plut ... -ecologie/ Self-confidence is a strength, overestimating yourself is a weakness

Where does your electron exchange come from, what is your electrochemical couple?

ABC does not come where we laugh!

start by calming you down, I'm not coming to play it or to troll or to make wheat ....
barely post something that the troll surfaces.

please calm down !!!! let other person interact first and see if it's a hoax
please
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."