Website of the CC of Villeneuve sur Lot chooses the HVB

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Website of the CC of Villeneuve sur Lot chooses the HVB

by Misterloxo » 26/12/05, 12:14

Just to tell you the site of the community of communes that has been in the news a few weeks ago by deciding to roll its garbage trucks with 30% of HVB

cf article: https://www.econologie.com/reportage-hui ... -1996.html

In any case, I salute the political courage of these local elected representatives! They have guts: low hat gentlemen.

I encourage you to visit their site; press review, and rights analysis:

I quote :

There is no doubt that French law is incompatible with the direct effect provisions of the 08 May 2003 European Directive (2003 / 30 / CE). The production of pure vegetable oil for the carburation of vehicles and the use of this biofuel are now lawful in France, even in the absence of an interministerial authorization system

PS I think they need "support" because the link to their site is in the google promotional links.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/02/06, 14:42

Fresh news from this community of municipalities whose action can only be supported (well by me at least! : Wink:).

Read this page...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 20:00

So if I understand correctly it is an extension to all the fleet of vehicles of the municipality?

Too bad 13 vehicles is not a very big park ... but hey these are the 1ers and they have at least the courage to say "M ****" to the State!
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 07/02/06, 20:22

Apparently, initially, it was only dumpsters from the Community of Communes.

Now, it is at the communal level of the biggest of the communes of this community that this initiative is extended! Hope this decision will make oil stain (yeah, she was easy ... :P ) at the other communes of the CCV

An interesting document, the recorded response by the CCV President to the last question of an interview. 8)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/06, 20:46

Well the answer :)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 08/02/06, 01:22

Congratulations to them, they darken and they are right, it's the only way to move this ambient inertia (panurge sheep). it grumbles in the cottages and the local bar, but in reality it follows the general movement dictated by politics and powerful lobbies. Congratulations to them. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).