Econokit, help installing

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Econokit, help installing

by etienne34 » 20/03/14, 17:39

Hello,
I just bought a Econokit enjoying a nice offer (otherwise I would not decide myself). I got to half price and with the heating probe.
I would like to start having a xp return from those who have already started.

My vehicle: xsara hdi 2l 90cv of 2002.

I also have my own question vehicle: knowing that they must install the diffuser closer to the turbo and the reactor on al Exhaust, I'd like qq tell me how to proceed on this type of vehicle or it is stashed derrier the engine. I come from a failure of the dismantling of the egr valve that is pretty father in the same place, and I see ca. For simplicity, need ironing ... :|
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/03/14, 20:18

Etienne34 Hello, Welcome to the club.

I just bought a Econokit enjoying a nice offer (otherwise I would not decide myself). I got to half price with the heating probe.

Can you explain what that is?

I would like to start having a xp return from those who have already started.

My vehicle: xsara hdi 2l 90cv of 2002.

: Cry:, Facilities documented credible / convincingly on HDI engine are almost nonexistent on the net ....

I also have my own question vehicle: knowing that they must install the diffuser closer to the turbo and the reactor on al Exhaust, I'd like qq tell me how to proceed on this type of vehicle or it is stashed derrier the engine.

Accessibility is not the strong recent vehicles ... we made some pictures and we will try to help you by telling you where they try to place it ..... We can not put in your place, on certain machine is a hassle, you must remove a mountain of accessories, be equipped to work in the car etc .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 20/03/14, 23:18

The heated probe is installed directly ds the bubbler. Previously c was planned to stick against. But perf should not be by appointment, dc now they have advocated to put ds water.
She 100 8 dc w A roughly. It membete this operation has elec. If it was prr of eco fuel, I can make a cross on it.
But I bought lai pr pollute.
For hackers: it would be feasible to extend the hoses of the LDR pr pass it around the bubbler?

Pictured 2eme, air arrival seen on the turbo. ca should place the diffuser.
To enter (I will try this weekend) I see that the right of way by removing the wheel plastoc skirt.
0 x
etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 20/03/14, 23:23

Voila back the inaccessible top with egr pipe and air hose

The arrival on the turbo
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 21/03/14, 18:59

etienne34 wrote:The heated probe is installed directly ds the bubbler. Previously c was planned to stick against. But perf should not be by appointment, dc now they have advocated to put ds water.
She 100 8 dc w A roughly. It membete this operation has elec. If it was prr of eco fuel, I can make a cross on it.
But I bought lai pr pollute.

This is not 100W that will make the difference for the cons. With the lousy performance of the alternator that's lost 200W is very small compared to what product your car to run normally. I hope for you that you will come to save much more substantial.: Mrgreen:

For hackers: it would be feasible to extend the hoses of the LDR pr pass it around the bubbler?

Of course, this is how much heat their bubbler. One can go around or inside. There you have no more power to manage conso just leaks, the LDR traffic and congestion.

For your access to the entrance of the Turbo, it may be easier thus if it is not as close. In any case this will disturb less traffic in the admission that attached to the input of the turbo ...

To the reactor, if it is always the thing any dish, you can be the fit there?

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 21/03/14, 23:44

i I also hope for the economies ms + not only ca. I focus more on recovered a little power and especially to clean up. I tjrs my ceiling at each speed despite that I press the mushroom.
Econokit calls to disconnect the egr delaying bubbling in opening by increasing the pressure at the diffuser nivo.
The probe I read also that it is best when it is below 10 degrees. I have a chopper after + ss Contact the hood and over as I galley to ca properly.

Thank you pr your suggestions Flytox I'll follow, I myself places side by side tomorrow if not raining and I will make pictures.

Question: 1) concern that water lands in the turbo.
Jai understood that should not be low-level but it is better than any hoses rise from the bubbler to condensation if there is, the drops fall?

2) Econokit recommends mounting the diffuser downstream breather oil vapor: it is downstream after the breather and dc between it and the turbo?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/03/14, 16:36

etienne34 wrote:i I also hope for the economies ms + not only ca. I focus more on recovered a little power and especially to clean up.

Collect power ... is to go faster, and therefore consume more ..... this is not very compatible with the intended purpose of economy ....: Cry: Reassures you, you will not be glued to the seat, is not a fitting for rallies.

I tjrs my ceiling at each speed despite that I press the mushroom.

Can you explain that?

Question: 1) concern that water lands in the turbo.
Jai understood that should not be low-level but it is better than any hoses rise from the bubbler to condensation if there is, the drops fall?

Mainly, not for the fleet n 'swig landed in the turbo, it must be heated sufficiently to a mixture of steam and mist of fine droplets of water, according to the arrangements that may be more or less pushed with air or exhaust gas.

The ideal, of course, is that the bubbler and the majority of pipes are located under the level of admission and do not form loops that can be filled with fleet / condensation etc .... In your case with the turbo down ... it will do otherwise. : Mrgreen: You need to consume water continuously, but never by package. The gougoutte not break a turbo, so a fleet of plug. :frown:

2) Econokit recommends mounting the diffuser downstream breather oil vapor: it is downstream after the breather and dc between it and the turbo?

Yes, it is after, but I do not see where is the stitching that renniflar on your engine?
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Flytox

by Flytox » 22/03/14, 16:54

About sufficiently heat the fleet, if you have a reactor while flat as mentioned above, when they recommend to tie with a collar kind serflex ..... some doubts that it works properly (range more or less rounded on scope flat, the contact is done only on a few points or generator).: Mrgreen:

In your place I will insert between the exhaust part where it is applied and the reactor this leg that is used to seal the exhaust (at the time the mechanics called it "Earth to fire"), or the thermal seal of Heating insert. This will make it possible to expel the air which is an excellent thermal insulator and therefore to transmit by conduction much more heat. :P
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

etienne34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by etienne34 » 22/03/14, 17:48

yes yes yes. exactly I'm stuck at this point, to ask the reactor with serflex involving a tube and not the part you surrounded me. + then with the lack of space I'm currently marracher arms. I can not find the right place.
The gun gum ca be good?
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/03/14, 19:25

Yes, this air to agree:

On other internet links, we see that it is quite "dirty" when it is "laid" / coated. Be careful not to brush things that must remain easily removable ....
0 x

[Eugène Ionesco]

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."