I found the grail of oil, a elsbett!

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

I found the grail of oil, a elsbett!

by Macro » 22/04/13, 14:10

Found by chance during a google search ... Buy on leboncoin a low price ...

An elsbett engine ...

3 cylinders 1500cm3, direct injection unit, pistons Duotherm turbocharged 90cv ... only cooled by the lubricating oil. Performance has announced the era 40% ..

The engine designed to turn a vegetable oil ... tens (and even not out) products ...

was mounted on a VW Passat from year 80, 5 or slept for six years in a barn ...

In short repatriation on Macromaville ... in editing project on a golf 3 ...

I know driving a vegetable oil is not a sustainable solution and gnagnagna ...

But frankly when we see that such a motor mounted on a merco190 happened to consume only 4litres / 100 ... We frankly demand that engine manufacturers have since 20ans damn ...
Installation example in a golf 1
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 22/04/13, 17:35

Hello

In short repatriation on Macromaville ... in editing project on a golf 3 ...

The turbo backward place like this on a golf it must pass near the apron?
beautiful engine to get him to drink oil ..
If you want to keep the long installed two tanks and an electric valve sytem to purges and sends the hot gasoil for purges it will avoid you when not too much oil decanted, the problem of re-injectors and purge filters ..

I know driving a vegetable oil is not a sustainable solution and gnagnagna ...

To ride in oil must be well equipped with tank pump for handling and a good sytem decanting filter, otherwise it's bastard is discouraging this manipulation

I found a tale of oil producing 25 liters a day I'll pump a 200 15 liters per day and is both a Jetta and a Mercedes is unable to consume, even in the garage has the burner chauffge ball.
winter I will not pump it takes a shovel I attent the level of the great wine is high to pump the decanted and the whole store.

Andre
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 23/04/13, 00:22

Macro said:

We frankly demand that engine manufacturers have since damn 20ans

Ben ....

more powerful engines: Now a box as the Passat, less than 105 CV, you sell the more

and adapt to anti-pollution standards.

Let us not forget that in 1975, a Datsun (Nissan) A 120, 4 with people inside and a sailboat in the ass, it was 6,5 liters of gasoline. And there was no radar!

But it was producing NO2.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 23/04/13, 17:07

The big class, more three-cylinder gonna make a noise Porsche : Mrgreen: .

Well done to the power spe, not bad for the cow that time, 90 1,5 hp L!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 17/05/13, 15:34

The engine came to the house is a 3 75ch engine cylinders with a small turbo (there 90cv in with a bigger turbo). It is coupled to an original VW Passat engine gearbox transversal.C'est really an alien craft exotique..Voir ... The injection system consists of unit pumps 1 / cylinder and injector are two entrances (one for another HV for diesel) fuels are driven by low-pressure pumps in the injector and unit pump driven by the camshaft in head (actually a second camshaft included in the cylinder head high ) sends the injection at the right time and the right amount. this engine is cooled only a lubricating oil, ..In waiting to find a surrogate mother ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/05/13, 18:51

yannko wrote:The big class, more three-cylinder gonna make a noise Porsche : Mrgreen: .

Well done to the power spe, not bad for the cow that time, 90 1,5 hp L!

3 the cylinders are fashionable, they reduce the emission Co2 after this:
http://www.lepoint.fr/auto-addict/innov ... 18_652.php

About the "Grail of the Oily" Macro wrote:The engine came to the house is a 3 75ch engine cylinders with a small turbo (there 90cv in with a bigger turbo). It is coupled to an original VW Passat engine gearbox transversal.C'est really a craft exotique..Voir extraterrestrial... The injection system consists of unit pumps 1 / cylinder and injector are two entrances (one for another HV for diesel) fuels are driven by low-pressure pumps in the injector and pump unitary driven by the camshaft in head (in fact a second camshaft resumed in the top of head) sends the injection at the right time and the right amount. this engine is cooled only a lubricating oil, ..In waiting to find a surrogate mother ...

if it is a camshaft "surunitaire" : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: must immediately have this "published" by Naudin [joke]
0 x
superman7
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by superman7 » 10/01/14, 08:11

I found a tale of oil producing 25 liters a day I'll pump a 200 15 liters per day and is both a Jetta and a Mercedes is unable to consume, even in the garage has the burner chauffge ball.
0 x
Smile PleazZZZzzzZZZzzzz
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 10/11/14, 11:55

If a passionate wants to try the restart ...
It is for sale.
Full on its VW box ready to be integrated in a 2 3 Golf or Passat has transverse engine with the starter alternator his radiator has its oil and all its electrical equipment.
I do not benef it of € 500 for this almost unique pieces.
1 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: I found the Holy Grail of the oily, a elsbett!

by stef5555 » 11/11/14, 21:22

Macro wrote:
But frankly when we see that such a motor mounted on a merco190 happened to consume only 4litres / 100 ... We frankly demand that engine manufacturers have since 20ans damn ...

add a 2 300 kg of security and comfort (and more) what he does that it still consumes much more to see. he talks to reduce 1 / 4 weight of the vehicle to consume up to 2 or 3 liters less in 100
0 x
perpetual motion .........................
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/11/14, 18:29

Macro wrote:If a passionate wants to try the restart ...
It is for sale.
Full on its VW box ready to be integrated in a 2 3 Golf or Passat has transverse engine with the starter alternator his radiator has its oil and all its electrical equipment.
I do not benef it of € 500 for this almost unique pieces.

I suggest you (reluctantly, because it's a pity that the project does not succeed ...) to put ads in Germany (and in Goethe's language!) If you want to have a chance to sell it ... as there are those who are looking for an engine taken from a complete wreck, to also put the ad in the columns "cars for sale"
0 x