Radioactivity and import firewood

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Radioactivity and import firewood

by bidouille23 » 24/02/13, 19:57

Bonjour,

You're happy I landed in the cnape with my tea, quietly, I tell myself go 5 minutes of brain pose, I put the tv on the 5 ... pose but do not mess around either I was not going put derrick .. :) ...

So I come across a program that talked about energies rather econological;), including wood ...

And the 5 min of rest turned into 5 minutes of hallucination ... The countries of the East are large producers of wood, including firewood too ... it is possible for us depending on the region of have such firewood, nothing is mentioned as to the origin of the original wood (as for meat).

Outside it turns out that there was something not far from these countries which is still called Chernobyl, and which has, as it were, exploded releasing a radioactive cloud, which is deposited on part of the vegetation ...

here further explanations:

http://www.dissident-media.org/infonucl ... s_est.html

that's all i found as a link for the moment related to the subject ..

according to the last paragraph:

"Not all regions of Ukraine are suspect:" The forests south of Chernobyl, for example, were not affected by the radioactive cloud, "corrects Yannick Rousselet, in charge of 'nuclear' files for Greenpeace France. "But it is also true that in the prohibited zone in the 30 kilometers around the power station, you have traffic of all kinds quite well known elsewhere and held by the Ukrainian mafia, mushrooms, game, metals, old wood"
Exposure to contaminated wood can present health risks, but the danger is much greater when the wood is burned. It then releases volatile particles containing cesium 137 "which will propagate in the body by irradiation" in the form of ashes stored in the chimney - or by inhalation of fumes ", explains Michele Rivasi, biologist and founder of CRIIRAD . It is considered that it will take 300 years to erase all traces of the Chernobyl accident. "

I don't say that to increase the pressure or the fear, I make a connection between meat and wood and what else .... : Evil:
and like what even with firewood have is not immune to this plumb health ...
This is another good reason to consume local in the end ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/02/13, 22:48

The countries of the East are large producers of wood, including firewood too ...

They are mainly producers of low-cost work, which explains this possibility ...

I don't know anything about any wood from the Chernobyl region, but for you who is Breton, I remember the troubles of a wood-fired boiler in Finistère: checks had shown traces of radioactivity in the ashes , hence an embarrassment on the future of this local sector.
I don't know where this case is, maybe you could find out?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 24/02/13, 23:09

Small feedback:
I had the opportunity to chat with the owner of a sawmill who had bought a beautiful oak log from Ukraine, at a very attractive price, to unroll (veneer).
It turned out that the log was radioactive. So it exists and in this case it is better to consume local.
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 24/02/13, 23:13

Outside it turns out that there was something not far from these countries which is still called Chernobyl, and which has, as it were, exploded releasing a radioactive cloud, which is deposited on a part of the vegetation ...

... and number of installations, buildings, scrap dismantled etc ............................................... that we find as if by magic in the recycled scrap metal which very naturally arrives in European or even global recycling circuits.

At the port of Bayonne, having been fucked with loads of loads that beeped beeping well beyond the standards when it was absolutely not planned, they are forced to control arrivals to the Babyline.

Rest assured, the scrap is recycled anyway ..... it's just diluted remelted with other arrivals. : Shock: : Evil:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 25/02/13, 01:08

, in terms of Brittany the only place that I know put has ready the general radio activity in all the granitic places, I know the mine of the huelgoat (if I am not mistaken), which is an old extraction site uranium, property of fire cogema and now areva, the extraction was done by jet of water under high pressure, so all the water produced was expelled outside ... leaving the nuclear power is going to make measurements, the storyteller it's freaking serious, the guy out of nuclear power to ask everyone to move and discuss further much further ...

there was no protection or warning and it is a corner where the mushroom seekers went (I do not know if it is still free as before ...) personal I was there evenings ... . *

So yes there are also dangerous sites here that we do not talk about and which are free, but not only in Brittany unfortunately ... So there are trees that are radio active why not according to place where they were cut ... but the places are reduced here compared to the dimensions of the eastern forests.

And in the end I said it is not time to point the finger at the goal is not there, although a little bit all the same story to say that today still buy wood at low prices (by this that the workers are paying with loquats have also unfortunately agreed) without knowing where it comes from becomes more than risking ...

and now the scrap : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: and after we told ben it is weird cancer rates of all kinds increases with orphan disease rates etc etc bla blablabla bla ..... : Evil:

that's all i say, to be a loser you have to have your gegeir counter around instead of a cell phone in your pocket ...
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 25/02/13, 11:04

In the film "All Guinea Pigs" (the one that caused controversy over the study with rats bred with GMOs and GMOs + Round Up).
There was a passage with the interview of a Nantes dock worker.
The guy explained that in the 80s they saw white wood arriving, they worked 8 hours in the wood dust etc without masks. (no problem, wood is natural ...)
One day, they saw a guy with a box going around the different wharves.
A few years later, colleagues started to have health problems.
The guy said he lost several colleagues to cancer.
2 months after the guy had died ...
White wood was wood from eastern countries.

SixK
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/02/13, 22:29

SixK wrote:There was a passage with the interview of a Nantes dock worker.
The guy explained that in the 80s they saw white wood coming, they worked 8 hours in the wood dust etc without masks. (no problem, wood is natural ...)
One day, they saw a guy with a box going around the different wharves.
A few years later, colleagues started to have health problems.
The guy said he lost several colleagues to cancer.
2 months after the guy had died ...
White wood was wood from eastern countries.

SixK

Wood dust is also carcinogenic, now in carpentry etc. they are supposed to wear a mask for certain jobs.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 25/02/13, 23:36

My geiger counter never exceeded the legal limit : Mrgreen:

http://www.compteurgeiger-radex.fr/ (laugh out loud)

It's a worthwhile investment ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 26/02/13, 00:14

a little more detail here:

http://www.reptox.csst.qc.ca/documents/ ... Cancer.htm

but this is by no means a reason or an excuse ...

And that does not take anything away from the blurry situation, not artistic at all ...

Wood dust is also carcinogenic, now in carpentry etc. they are supposed to wear a mask for certain jobs.
What do we have to understand? could understand your answer in several ways, don t necessarily have the best if you know what i mean ...;)
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 26/02/13, 07:34

Finally this story of radioactive wood would not be a good way to convince people to heat with electricity at least we risk nothing! At the same time we saw the increase in the VAT on wood and the ban on wood heating in the Paris region.
Well, I’m going to stop being paranoid.
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."