Experimental project in domestic diesel engine cogeneration

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Experimental project in domestic diesel engine cogeneration

by chatelot16 » 06/10/12, 14:47

Hello

I was interested by the diesel engine cylinder copy list made in india ... which alas does not seem readily available
https://www.econologie.com/forums/je-cherche ... 12036.html

it seems that the Chinese generator sets much lighter have completely taken the place ... for hot country, the cooling air is more convenient, but alas does not allow recovery of heat for cogeneration

I studied the engine of any kind for a long time and I begin to have my idea to take advantage of all that I've seen

the goal is to make a good solid motor to be completely silent when there is a good EXHAUST ... to make a very easy thing to disassemble with simple easy to make room

the question is to estimate how many people really interested

there will be a diesel version for oil or vegetable oil ... and a petrol version, for natural gas, or gasifier methanization

gasifier is the version that interest me the most, but the diesel version has the advantage of being used alone without gas plant around

the muffler with heat recovery water will be part of the engine, and will not be the rickety thing that is often the weak point of the fixed engine: so the engine can be installed anywhere without risk of leakage

the wheel will slow the rotor of an alternator adapted to the low speed thanks to a large number of pole: there will not be the size of a belt to the alternator separé
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/10/12, 14:54

magnificent difficult project !!!

We should add the project of a ultra fine diesel particulate filterEfficient, not too expensive to put on all trucks and cars in the world.

Personally I would agree to pay more than € 1000, on my car, for it is missing completely.

The market potential is huge, given the number of deaths per year killed by these particles !!!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/10/12, 15:35

for particle it is much simpler: the carbon particle is not a hazardous chemical polution for the planet: it's just dangerous because of the diesel vehicle accumulation in city

for a fixed engine with recovery of heat from the exhaust, there is heavy condensation and much of the particle is trapped in the condensation water that looks like black ink ... Btw there are also black when it works gas ... evidence that the carbon particles are not the monopoly of diesel

the exhaust will be done by an ever better position the chimney pot ecappement trucks and buses in the city!

if this sytem is used to replace a boiler a fuel it is quite possible that the exhaust is cleaner than the smoke from the boiler
Last edited by chatelot16 the 06 / 10 / 12, 15: 45, 2 edited once.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/10/12, 15:38

to the pollution of the vehicle it would be useful to commercially adaptable system to the vehicle that do not ... difficult for the car, but possible for the truck ... but that's another matter, and it enlighteners open another topic
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 06/10/12, 17:18

dedeleco wrote:magnificent difficult project !!!

We should add the project of a ultra fine diesel particulate filterEfficient, not too expensive to put on all trucks and cars in the world.

Personally I would agree to pay more than € 1000, on my car, for it is missing completely.

The market potential is huge, given the number of deaths per year killed by these particles !!!

Tsssk ... I also have a red thread! : Cheesy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZG6mCXbWTs
0 x
Flytox

Re: diesel project

by Flytox » 06/10/12, 20:59

chatelot16 wrote:Hello

I was interested by the diesel engine cylinder copy list made in india ... which alas does not seem readily available
https://www.econologie.com/forums/je-cherche ... 12036.html

it seems that the Chinese generator sets much lighter have completely taken the place ... for hot country, the cooling air is more convenient, but alas does not allow recovery of heat for cogeneration

I studied the engine of any kind for a long time and I begin to have my idea to take advantage of all that I've seen

the goal is to make a good solid motor to be completely silent when there is a good EXHAUST ... to make a very easy thing to disassemble with simple easy to make room

there will be a diesel version for oil or vegetable oil ... and a petrol version, for natural gas, or gasifier methanization

gasifier is the version that interest me the most, but the diesel version has the advantage of being used alone without gas plant around

the muffler with heat recovery water will be part of the engine, and will not be the rickety thing that is often the weak point of the fixed engine: so the engine can be installed anywhere without risk of leakage

the wheel will slow the rotor of an alternator adapted to the low speed thanks to a large number of pole: there will not be the size of a belt to the alternator separé

Although the project! 8) 8)
You can refine your idea, basically what power your engine, diet, etc ...

Do you want to do something repairable / "maintainable" in a country "without industrial means" etc ...

This is a purely commercial approach or more or less altruistic?
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/10/12, 03:33

nothing can be maintained without means

when you talk about countries without industrial average is believed to africa: I saw more turn in the car workshop in Ivory Coast in France

When I say easy piece to make it mean, for example bronze bearing quite thick, so easy to machine ... and not thin bearing complicated form making the necessary original spare

it means very large bolt bolt tightening strong enough to use any copper or aluminum plate as a cylinder head gasket

I have this kind of idea in mind for a long time and I thought to recovering a maximum of pieces on current automotive engine ... alas the recent engine are increasingly bizares room with increasingly difficult to ... reuse and oldest motor are so rare that one can count on it ... so the old engine will be used only model, but most pieces will be new

power ? between 2 and 5kW

speed? experience will show how fast the performance will be the best: it will certainly faster than the list: I hope 1500 t / min

direct injection? I do not like the current hdi engine with combustion chamber in the piston: the piston overheating it, and requires a complicated piston do: it increased the piston is a moving part that should be the lightest possible. the problem of room in the piston is shown here
https://www.econologie.com/hvp-rapport-d ... -3043.html

the combustion chamber is much better in the head ... we criticize indirect injection ricardo comet because it gives less efficient than direct injection: just increase the passage diameter to the cylinder to raprocher direct injection

My project has a wide open combustion chamber to the cylinder, and with a half sphere not cooled the cylinder head to reduce the waste heat: it will therefore operate with the old injector and pump conventional injection, and it will work very well in oil

the combustion chamber will demontable on the side of the cylinder head (much like the hot ball of French society) it will be to change ball to change the compression ratio

the first version will be a single-cylinder ... the next will 3 cylinder function separé: 1cylindre compressor with air cooling before feeding the main cylinder, and a cylinder pressure regulator to recover all the energy

it looks like a turbo, except that the piston have better performance than the turbine: the pressure regulator piston recovered much more energy than the compressor piston in consome

the cylinder and piston compressor and pressure regulator work has lower pressure than the main piston, it will therefore be lighter
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/10/12, 10:23

Hello Chatelot,
Why you want to make this engine?
It's still complicated ..
You saw this link or this one offers you motor 500 dollars ?, just buy 20 parts.
I propose a group buy.
And from this core, which has the same purpose (CHP), do a good project.
http://french.alibaba.com/product-free/ ... 01247.html
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/10/12, 12:09

To buy one, participate in the design / development, find outlets ????

When I say easy piece to make it mean, for example bronze bearing quite thick, so easy to machine ... and not thin bearing complicated form making the necessary original spare

it means very large bolt bolt tightening strong enough to use any copper or aluminum plate as a cylinder head gasket

Africanized, thiersmondisé excellent! You know you're doing in primary antimercantile! : Mrgreen: :P 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.

[Eugène Ionesco]

http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/10/12, 16:18

Flytox wrote:Africanized, thiersmondisé excellent! You know you're doing in primary antimercantile! : Mrgreen: :P 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

it is not for the Third World is for development in countries like home

500 euro per engine is cheap today, but no more than the Indian Chinese will not continue to sell off their products during 10 years older: no need to build around an engine that we find too expensive in some year

while today there are in France for machine shop and foundry customer waiting

if I swallowed x 20 500 10 000 euro = euro in Indian motor I only trade ... if the quality is not good I'll be in the m ....

500 has euro I would have bought one for an experience ... but is it really useful, I already have Vendœuvres ... French society ... clm / junkers ... hanomag Slanzi ... ... bernard ... viallis ... citroen

the weak point of the relatively modern engine I used in group electrogene, bernard and Slanzi is the detail not strong enough to do too lightweight: head not strong enough to secure a solid exhaust pipe

I wanted to try a compressor and a pressure regulator made in different block coupled by couroie has an existing ... but not the existing engine engine sees power almost doubled therefore will not hold ... it must reduce its compression ratio, thus increasing the volume of the combustion chamber: Failed in all motor I have, and not possible in the Indian motor

I also thought of using a modern 4cylindre motor, a bearing as a single cylinder engine, and using the other as a compressor and pressure regulator ... alas for it to work well requires different cylinder diameter: adaptation in existing block asked to do an adaptation of pieces multitude ultimately more expensive than starting from zero

it takes a tree camme very bizare, engine type 4 time for the engine cylinder, and type steam engine to the cylinder pressure regulator: in a conventional engine camme the tree is small and sturdy rubs on to push ... me will push a roller rolling: it is much more cumbersome but easier to realize: it was running on the old engine

the system's compressor and pressure regulator separé allows to hope the same performance as the diesel engine tubo compound only available in big power, and for a much lower cost than a turbo

I think this system will be the future for a vehicle engine, but designing a lightweight engine vehicle is much more complicated than a fixed engine or just do heavy for solid

a course which shows the advantage of compression and relaxation separé
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... JaoHuX.pdf
0 x