Bedini system, free energy and zero point

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
kistinie
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by kistinie » 07/02/10, 22:57

dedeleco wrote:In quantum mechanics the more you immobilize a particle in a small space, the more energy you have to spend to locate it.
The energy of the vacuum corresponds to this fact that a motionless particle in a precise place has an energy all the higher as it is located quantum in a narrow place.
For photons their energy increases with their frequency (Plank's law in 1900) and therefore the energy of the photons at rest in their ground state located in a box increases with the frequency of the photons up to infinity. The basic calculation therefore gives an infinity for the energy of the zero point motion vacuum !!
It is renormalizable because we can measure its variations when we move a wall of the box; this variation corresponds to the Casimir effect or to the Van der Waals attraction between molecules at a short distance. So we can measure its very real variations in agreement with the theory better than the%!
The same quantum agitation at rest at absolute zero temperature -273 ° with zero point energy persists in bodies at zero temperature, it prevents helium 4 and 3 from becoming solid by remaining superfluid liquids at absolute zero temperature.
So this is well understood, controllable but we recover weak forces and effects except at very short distance.
The Casimir effect is annoying for nanomotors with its attraction which sticks the elements together.
The fact that for vacuum and very short wavelength photons of great energy (X-rays and Beta) this energy of the vacuum is very large and therefore infinite has disturbed the minds but since the 1950s, physicists accommodate renormalization and manage to eliminate these infinities for everything that is measurable in practice, moreover with very high precision !!
A theory where one does not succeed in eliminating the infinities (or rather to calculate with) is not renormalizable like gravitation in quantum mechanics (except with the strings with many dimensions like 10 instead of 3, which explains the interest for these models)
To recover this energy, one must be consistent with what is already proven to be correct according to experience.
Otherwise they are incoherent rantings without validity.

Totally agree with you, my DeDélco. Thank you for your almost over-unitary patience with us ;-).

Siimöne my daughter, the rantings without validity, C is insulting for the ray'son.

He always had a strong accent on the Ray! Always !
Simone is my middle name.
And the one who re-pepette me, year-round, is Tonton Albert who has often come a long way.
My daddy is dead.
He was a sinner.
Sinner, in an airplane, he sinned from above.
He had to aim well, compared to the high speed, but he came home earlier than those colleagues who sinned by boat, in fact, just after those who sinned on foot.

sen-no-sen wrote:Where is the relationship between biogas and vacuum energy?
You don't want to drown the fish, do you?

Drown the fish ?
You do not know how right you are.
I arrived unshaven March 8.
To be unshaven ... Surely predestined ;-(
8 is the symbol of infinity.
An infinite spirit, finished as a girl, kind!
Is that clear to everyone, I hope?
Do not hesitate to ask questions ...

I am therefore a fishmonger and Marine, because I sail!
And, the mother of poisons, she is very nice.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNqRcKqQOPo
And very nice, don't mean like, stupid.

sen-no-sen wrote:You don't want to drown the fish, do you?

Drown the fish !
Asphyxiation should we rather say, I suppose?
And before, to asphyxiate him, I sodomize him with an oar?
The sailor notices it from afar ... The Glanche and the Brelle, thanks to the carpets that bite all the time!
The generous sailors then warned the braces and the sleeves, the fatal dangers of their nature.

Sailors will rescue their neighbors at the risk of their lives. even when it is a large link or a huge glanche (Hybrid of an Acorn and a tench), which they had nevertheless alerted and which passed, O.Utre. Les Connes, I know it, I'm a Marine à Voile! Good compressed 10-dimensional quantum soft vapor, DD, I'm hesitant, I'm probably not ready for the natural yet.

sen-no-sen wrote:Where is the relationship between biogas and vacuum energy?

So the report:

It is the deeply hurtful aspect of your attitude which does not respect the courage of sailors.
Never a sailor drowns his neighbor.
Or almost, I grant you.
Statistically the fact is very rare and unworthy of us

On the other hand, sailor is one of the most dangerous professions in the world.
The chance to stay there, drowned, asphyxiated, eaten, is one of the best in the world.
And 'On', the 'Con', No logi.C he couldn't care less by eating his Nile perch fillet ... or Thonton. And then I see red, of a neuille.

So what do you do with us?
Which way are you going?
You have to choose a sinan you're NO thing.

So ? Are you supporting us?
On which heads?
Pure to strive?
To make us sink well?

OR are you helping us, OR good?

What you don't think, what you don't want, we know, STOP!
Tell us what you want, what you believe.

It's not clear. Explain to us.
Tell us what you want, what you believe.

sen-no-sen wrote:Because the energy challenges are for now and it will be played over the next 30 years!

I propose to you: The Five + a one-possible, proposals that exist.

Reminder of the proposals, to asphyxiate, sink then sodomize (or the reverse order, only the Coptic result) :Por just sodomy, without drowning, I don't know if it's possible or desirable. I think it's a matter of adults. And who and with whom ;-) With a lot of love and of lubricant to avoid friction, we suggest you re-flex it ;-) So H eu.r.eu.X

- Remundo:
Hybridization, done to the best of our ability, with what we have
It's my choice for: WINGOVER.
We know how to make generators and motors.
The production lines exist.
Simple, immediate.
The Ray-world: from Remundo!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post158653.html#158653

- Holowman:
Pure electric, ideal for "Commuting", city and country commuting. Bike, trike, car, race car.
It is also my choice for WINGOVER because of the regeneration under sail, in navigation, because when stationary, C is less practical. To go fast, well, often, there is no better.
High tech batteries to privilege like aluminum air or NTC
Note also that chargers that know how to charge can allow more than 4000+ cycles / 20 years for lead and cadnium. And so, the cost price drops significantly. Chargers Available very cheap. Do the trash, girls, they are full of batteries, in working order!
The one visible: from All HoloW-woman!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post158636.html#158636

-Dedelco:
Compressed air hybrid. A proven industrial concept. From tram to drill through robotics.
In WINGOVER for diving tanks and for the remote control of mechanical movements.
Almost non-sensitive to corrosion. Very economical. Very reliable. Very simple.
Very good. very essential ;-) and Ur.gent.el.man ;-))

Finally, note that this choice is the most aerial, the closest to the Chinese TAO. It is not, the choice of India. by chance ;-)
Choice Wise, reasoned and sweet. Air.

Electric cogeneration possible by turbine, Seebeck effect or thermoacoustic. Technology, available very, very very reliable.

The brilliant double effect of DD L CO => 2d.LCo generation!
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post158696.html#158696

- Solar and Wind ... 1OOO Ways to produce heat and electricity.
http://www.planetsolar.org/equipe-sur-leau.fr.php
On our scale ... Unlimited and free. Low impact if well thought out, with reason, scalar resonance and softness.

- NanoTech: The star atom!
NTC, inexpensive. but NTC AFSA says: Be careful!
http://archives.universcience.fr/franca ... lepage.pdf

- Kistinie Your servant.
One possible, little fucked, Charentaise, Maritime
Indigent proposals and Mm questions posed
Here and now, L'Tiny Kiss: from Kistinie!
http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/props/ ... post332890
Sea Yes!

To relax your mind, coherent, reso-Nantes, and scalar quotes ... Because meaning then has meaning. that of pleasure and reason.

Sen-no-sen, does it appeal to you, the same sen-s, sans-s?
Bernie, my brother, he also asks you in his language: What's Da fuck! A very Briced, Cool Francophone eH! Dude No logic, attitude ... UC .. They deserve, a fair translation, I recognize it. But I may be dTrop C on me? Et b one me ;-) Dé so léee ;-(

“No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots. ”
Barbara Ehrenreich

“When a nation is filled with strife, then do patriots flourish”
Adlai E. Stevenson

“He who reforms himself has done more toward reforming the public than a crowd of noisy, impotent patriots”
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Last edited by kistinie the 08 / 02 / 10, 14: 29, 1 edited once.
0 x
----------------------------------------------

Think global act local ...
et
Do good, that is not emmerdée!

-----------------------------------------------
Remundo

by Remundo » 08/02/10, 10:02

Wow ... An economic press review by Kistinie,

Note that the compressed air hybrid of Dedelco is not incompatible with the thermal / electric hybrid. And in itself, it's a good solution, even without batteries.

I personally designed motors so compact that one can use part of their chambers in pneumatic mode for regenerative braking by pneumatic storage / destocking.

@+
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

concrete question

by dedeleco » 08/02/10, 14:42

A remundo (a real creative)
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post153466.html#153466

Question Do you have a working copy of your patent?

"Great end of year gift: the authorization to disclose and exploit the patent arrived a few days ago.

Presentation of the baby through the abstract which is contained in the initial filing dossier:

"ABRIDGED

The present invention is a versatile rotary machine making it possible to convert natural wind and / or hydraulic flows into mechanical energy, it also accepts a supply of live steam. Minor specific modifications allow it to be used in a reversible manner as a pump or compressor, and also as an internal combustion engine. It is part of the family of turbines and is called a "two-volumetric turbine with spherical casing and internal piston of a milling shape integrating in the thickness of its periphery the tooth path of the primary transmission in zig zag". In summary, volume variations take place within two distinct stages and follow a cycle logic equivalent to that described in French patent No. 04 07600, on the other hand the logical one deploys according to a spherical kinematics with the movements of the piston ( single main moving part) in 3 dimensions as in Canadian patent No. WO2008019506. The machine can be produced according to two distinct descriptive geometries: the plano-spherical geometry and the conical-spherical geometry. The discovery of a new specific transmission with an arrangement of the teeth totally adapted to the oscillating movement of the piston is implemented in an identical manner in the two descriptive geometry options. Thus the 3-dimensional oscillating motion of the driving part of the machine (piston) is converted into a normal output rotary motion via 2 pinions. "
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 19/12/12, 07:58

0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 19/12/12, 10:50

lejustemilieu wrote:Too simple:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkLfpXpO5sQ

too fake too.
0 x
Click my signature
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 20/12/12, 12:29

Hello, another free energy generator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feat ... oCBORXzOqU

there are some who are optimistic
it makes me think of that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPv11w3XVo
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 20/12/12, 13:30

oli 80 wrote:Hello, another free energy generator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feat ... oCBORXzOqU

there are some who are optimistic
it makes me think of that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfPv11w3XVo

ah yes, this one, I saw it: very good fake. Very well done.
0 x

Click my signature
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 20/12/12, 14:01

On the other hand I don't know if the first video is credible, the second with the multi-socket block with the lighter's piezo I don't believe it
0 x