Free Energy.

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 29/01/05, 00:13

krissg29 wrote:you should give up your chain system and only make one wheel (cheaper)

With just one wheel it won't work, or you have to invent another system.
We create the difference between the wheels, on straight lines, and not on a single wheel. On a single wheel there will always be a balance. If it would have been possible and easy, someone would have done it long ago.
I also do the weight variation. See the engine 02 00723:
http://perpetuum.monsite.wanadoo.fr/page1.html
In PDF (choose 02 00723 XNUMX):
http://perpetuum.monsite.wanadoo.fr/page8.html
0 x
SM
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 29/01/05, 01:01

A prototype is to show that it works. And that's all.
There is no minimum performance or power requirement. It's just to implement the principle.
When Diesel invented its combustion principle, it did not start by making an aircraft carrier engine to illustrate it.
If the principle is good, whether the prototype is small, medium or large, it will work. And the less there are complicated parts to make, big or small, the less expensive it is. A nut shell floats; a wooden shell of the same shape but 3 m in diameter, it floats the same but it is not the same price.
A compass shows you the north; a giant compass of 10 m in diameter, it is not sure that the "needle" moves a lot with the friction due to its weight.

With just one wheel it won't work, or you have to invent another system.
We create the difference between the wheels, on straight lines, and not on a single wheel. On a single wheel we will always have a balance

If the wheel works, the chain will work; it is only the "fabrication" of a straight line movement.
If you look at the drawing of my wheel, it IS unbalanced.

If it would have been possible and easy, someone would have done it long ago

At this rate, we do more.
Check out the sites on the Stirling engine. You will see functional models.
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mikhail » 29/01/05, 10:34

krissg29 wrote:A prototype is to show that it works. And that's all.
There is no minimum performance or power requirement. It's just to implement the principle.
To show that it works, I did the calculations, it is enough to understand to all those who know how to use a calculator.
I already said, that I cannot make any proto. I can't afford it. Do you understand the situation - not having the means at all ??? And, finally, it's not me, who needs these engines, but all of you. I did my best.
0 x
SM
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 29/01/05, 12:33

To show that it works, I did the calculations, it is enough to understand to all those who know how to use a calculator.

I don't think it's that trivial!
And then, it sounds a bit like "I went half the way! Now get upset!"

You have to be more tolerant and more pedagogue with those who do not necessarily understand your calculations.

On the other hand, the person best placed (the most able) to make a prototype is you.

I already said, that I cannot make any proto. I can't afford it. Do you understand the situation - not having the means at all ???

Perhaps you should convince and found a small group of people around you and make a "prototype" together.

And, finally, it's not me, who needs these engines, but all of you.

Free and clean energy we all need. Not just the "poor" or the dreamers. Every living thing, the whole planet ....

Despite everything, it is interesting that you bring your work and your vision of things in the cause of free energy.

Economically.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Hunter charlatan
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Hunter charlatan » 24/06/05, 00:31

yahi wrote:If you are good at math! complete the formulas!
otherwise return your complimentary compliments!
criticism is always an easy way out! <_

If you knew the scientific process, you would know that it is up to the inventor to prove his calculations.
However the little calculation that I saw is false and incomplete (in addition to using theories and a system of unity which date from the XIX century :D )
0 x
Mikhail
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Perpetuum Mobile - Free Energy.

by Mikhail » 11/11/05, 23:33

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
0 x
SM