Approval of a "water motor"

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
yahi
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yahi » 02/09/05, 13:12

In practice, any petrol engine will run by injecting pure H2 into the intake pipe (not too far from the engine because the hydrogen passes through certain materials by a diffusion phenomenon ... it is therefore necessary to work on it to optimize the thing also) but to optimize its use it is necessary to work on the 2 point quoted above ... In short it is unattainable for individuals as we are ...

haha!

it's not top top what but it works! ..

do you think that the modifications to be made could suit a student project in mechanics (motorization)?
you must know the Joliverie in the south of Nantes which makes the micro joule competition, with them there is a way to realize a project in partnership! They have equipment and know-how for this kind of traffic on engines, right?
if I find an occaz engine to pass on to them, it may be of interest to them!
if not actually on an individual basis, I do not have the means to do such manipulation, that's for sure!

yahi
0 x
When will we have the right to stop using oil?
Free object!
Blasil10
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Blasil10 » 04/09/05, 19:10

Personally, I have this link:

http://moteuraeau.free.fr/index1.htm

B) B) but without already mentioned ...

I like impossible missions (... music :D )

but has this type of engine ever been discussed on the forum ?
I did not find in the archives .. :(

But only the result counts indeed ... if that is the solution: :D
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"