RAR Energia

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: RAR Energy

by Grelinette » 11/12/16, 21:35

Hi,

I did not understand the last comments ... : Shock: In fact it is simply that the RAR-Energia site is no longer online! : Cry:

On the other hand, when we do a search on Google with "RAR Energia" we find a lot of literature on this project, and even videos ... but none that shows the real machine in motion! : roll:

The best that we can find, and that moves, is that: :P
RAR Energia 1.gif
RAR Energia 1.gif (23.38 KB) Consulted 3804 times

(It comes from this site: http://peswiki.com/directory:rar-energia-ltda-gravity-motor )

It's not very big but from a distance it moves and it turns! (I was not far from the truth with my little animation)
Attachments
RAR Energia 2.gif
RAR Energia 2.gif (23.38 KB) Consulted 3804 times
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 11/12/16, 23:06

It moves and it turns, but we still don't know why! : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 12/12/16, 00:37

Ahmed wrote:It moves and it turns, but we still don't know why! : roll:
... virtually only : Cheesy:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/12/16, 12:40

Of course! : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 12/12/16, 18:47

For news, please make classified ads for '' batch of scrap metal little used ''.

You can also tour lawyers who defend injured investors.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/12/16, 09:05

moinsdewatt wrote:You can also tour lawyers who defend injured investors.
Not sure that they will go there, they played like poker without any guarantee.
Were there any investors?
Too much shame at having been surrounded by a huckster, they will not bring it back. : Twisted:
or is it the pseudo-inventor with an oversized ego who mortgaged his own funds to the detriment of his relatives who have vouched for?
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 13/12/16, 14:44

I always remain very perplexed when I see megalomaniac projects like this one, which are not based on anything scientifically established, or even a possible avenue of research to explore (even if I admit that science today doesn’t has not yet explained everything, still has tracks to explore and discoveries to make), and which require high-level technical know-how (design offices, engineers, technicians, etc.).

I imagine however that in the chain of decision and realization of such a project (banks, financiers, investors, companies, design office, administrations, etc ...), there are people who have the head on shoulders and who will pull the alarm bell as soon as this train takes an unreasonable speed!

Certainly, there are some very convincing personalities to make you take bladders for lanterns, even when blatant silliness is blatant, and moreover money can make confirmed scientists take some liberties with the indisputable bases they know and usually apply, but the "RAR Energia" project is of a rather unusual scale which has generated quite a few articles. It is surprising that the scientific world has not stepped up to the plate to put this faribole in its place.

Remember, the first machine was not yet finalized, that another site for a second machine was launched! ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"