Reaction Focardi-Rossi: is cold fusion?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/07/13, 11:50

[...] Je suis ami of the Technical Director of [...] who gave me the honor of a demonstration of the R5, R6, E-chat [...] Impressive reactor

Multiplication of versions does not matter, that there is already only one credible!

Multiplication of links, always to the same sites ... What is it called?

What is the real purpose of this thread?

feverish activity [...] thunderous announcements [...] "business" indices of credibility [...] human passion [...] opportunity to seize [...] summary for decision-makers [...]

... a real VRP language, but what does this have to do with scientific facts?

It claims "to be info" or one "Summary for decision makers"" But total silence on major scientific objections such as the non-emission of gamma radiation (because not observed) that should result from such a conversion of nickel to copper, producing any result of this type!

So before I complain - supposedly - "that there would be no debate», Should perhaps be careful not to elude the substantial marrow. And especially to stop the reversal of the burden of proof, thank you.

raymon wrote:For those interestedrresse there is an internal discussionrressante on agoravox and a lot of links with a lot of technical information.

... and still no objective elements, it becomes strrtry!
0 x
Géronimodu92
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Géronimodu92 » 23/07/13, 15:24

Stressful for you Obamot, not for us.
If you do not believe it, why put your grain of salt?
Do you feel alone at home? Since you're a strong dissertation, write a novel about Cold Fusion. hi hi ..
A bit of news from the Cold Fusion conference at the University of Missouri:
http://blogde-jeanpaulbiberian.blogspot ... illet.html
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/07/13, 18:33

First, it is not a question of "belief", but of "skills".

Skills that seem to be lacking in Géronimodu92, since I regret that the only way he finds to continue feeding doubt by placing a link, was to relaunch personal attacks. (Rossi's buzz going back at least to 1998 ... which corresponds to the date quoted by Jean-Paul Biberian, without the latter providing the slightest answer to the objections of this thread. But hey, he is " as an engineer 'at the base, after all ...)

Skills that still seem to be lacking in Géronimodu92 below, since he did not have the courage to respond to the following in a fair and equitable manner (preferring to let run around with somewhat honorable innuendos):

Obamot wrote:
Geronimodu92 wrote:Hello,
Not many people for this topic.
I nevertheless put a link on the pages of Gabriel Lafrénière.
http://www.collectionscanada.gc.ca/eppp ... atiere.htm
This researcher died too early, a shame because he gives a vision of the universe and the material very easy to grasp.
No or very little math.
It is of course only theory, but my intimate conviction tells me that it is very close to reality.
I read a lot on the net and his theory often overlaps with that of other researchers, notably KELLY. (See forum Consp ...)
I will give you other links, first carefully read what Lafrénière wrote.
HUTCHISON made him confusing experiments on the destructuring of matter using vibratory waves.
All of this strangely converges as if by chance.
See you soon.
Hi Geronimo :? YES, close to reality, it is indeed.

First I found it unfortunate that there was a positive follow-up to such a thread, so UP!

Indeed, it is not excluded to think, neither in physics, nor in chemistry in terms of "waves", since researchers have been working on this for quite some time. Obviously that will also affect biology, by the force of circumstances, but let us however be careful not to go too far in this area. Because ideological or even esoteric drifts lie in wait and they are rarely good advice to keep the concepts "In the nails of understanding" (or conversely the opposite excess, if we do not want to pour into scientism at all costs), I hear an understanding within our reach but which would nevertheless remain within the limits of understanding in everything - this for n ' exclude anyone but without wanting to explode the "standard model" while offering absolutely nothing else instead - according to the excessive posture possibly adopted by some: carried away a little quickly by their enthusiasm, if you know what I mean ...

Thus the two visions of what matter is overlapping, without eliminating, neither one nor the other (from my point of view and seen from the explanation of our chemist.)

So, he tells me, you have to imagine that these waves are energy (or something related to that). And that - if we want to do in metaphor - the wave in a physical / chemical reaction, it is "the kick in the assWhich makes the reaction possible (and above all that it is triggered). And this whenever the circumstances are right (I gave the example of rust in another thread, but of course to give the example of atomic reactions, it is when the criticality threshold is reached and passes in the chain reaction which can take many forms, but without going back ...).

So here, your post is amply justified, it is by no means an incongruous idea. Every day there are new breakthroughs in the field, but I repeat, rather than confront each other, these two paradigms overlap.

In any case, I see this approach very positively.

NB: as for mathematics, they are only a form of representation of the world which surrounds us, there are besides several approaches, nothing incompatible either. In addition, quantum physics "works". So I can understand Plasmanu's reaction.

Source: https://www.econologie.com/forums/post260220.html#260220

Given the insults ad hominem from Géronimodu92, I doubt that his objective is laudable. I only hope that he hasn't locked himself in his own contradictions ideological VS scientists, so as not to mortgage your own future!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 23/07/13, 20:08

Given Géronimodu92's ad hominem insults, I doubt that his objective is laudable. I only hope that he has not definitively locked himself in his own ideological VS scientific contradictions, so as not to jeopardize to this point his own future!

Obamot

I don't see any insult from Géronimodu92!
8)

Given the unpopularity on this subject, in your place I would avoid posting there!

And your skills and well I say BOF!

This subject is interesting for me and many other members don't mind, nay, no, deny, knet, no are the work of the ostrich head in the sand!
: Mrgreen:

Always and continuously a victim at heart!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 23/07/13, 20:49

[HS mode on] Really not glorious this subject .... Come on I leave you to your bickering ... [HS mode off]
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/07/13, 22:18

You're right ... then I think everything has been said ...

If there is something new ... we will open a new one!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/10/14, 21:19

0 x
Rical
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Focardi-Rossi reaction: is it cold fusion?

by Rical » 07/02/16, 19:59

Yes, there is something new since 1974, Olivier Costa de Beauregard proposed to Louis Kervran the hypothesis of the neutrino to bring or take away the reaction energy necessary for biological transmutations. And type reactions
proton + electron + neutrino 1 << == >> neutron + neutrino 2
have been part of most theories of LERN = Cold Fusion = CSMN ...

But there is another novelty which dates from exactly the same time, it is that the partisans of the high energy reactions take care to forget this banal knowledge and continue to require gamma rays whereas more than 10 mega world research studies neutrinos from every angle.

But this is all quite normal! : If the proponents of high energies admitted their "forgetting" of the neutrino hypothesis for LENRs, they would automatically be deprived of billions of dollars from the ITER project, from the breeder etc. etc. They will resist until the end to keep their places and their income.

And when this huge mess that we all pay for stops, they will cry out in scandal and job losses!
And this huge waste will stop when 1% of the world's population uses LENR as a source of thermal and electrical energy. And that it will become impossible to hide it.
And this year there, in 3 to 10 years, France which has bet the maximum on toxic nuclear will find itself in a catastrophic economic situation.

And why do you think the price of oil has been going down for a year and a half?
Because the Oil Price financial review keeps them informed every time something important happens http://oilprice.com/search/tab/articles/cold_fusion more than 20 times in 2 years.
And these advances are supported by NASA, BOEING, AIRBUS.

This industrial area http://www.lenria.org/#!ecosystem/ckvr is organized in a super association of research, teaching, development, financing ...
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Focardi-Rossi reaction: is it cold fusion?

by moinsdewatt » 07/02/16, 20:03

blah blah blah.
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"