More 100 installations boilers pellets ...

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
vanagaz1961
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

More 100 installations boilers pellets ...

by vanagaz1961 » 14/04/10, 21:25

Bonjour,
More 100 Paradigma pellet boiler facilities based in less than two years, with or without heating pad, with or without bathroom, with or without solar, 8 has 56 kw, with all types of silos, with competence, seriousness and professionalism .

the service in addition: 24 / 24 hot line troubleshooting + after sales service has proven efficiency + bulk pellet / bags purchasing database with one of the best Walloon producer / transporter ....
it deserved a website: http://www.technifluides.be/

Simply, when it's good, you have to say it too!

It changes critics, whether positive or negative;)
We do not become the first in Wallonia (Belgium) by chance, just by hard work, obstinacy and competence!
Looking forward to reading you, meeting you, advising you!
Pierre
0 x
Sprl Technifluides GmbH
Pierre Mehaignoul
Your partner heating and sanitary
Fachmann für Sanitär und Heizung
Pellets und Haustechnik
http://www.technifluides.be/
Wépion Belgium
Truer
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: More than 100 installations boilers pellets ...

by Truer » 19/07/19, 15:32

The company of Mr. Mehaignouil intervened at home to repair our boiler, he sent us a quote of 1533 €.
During his intervention we paid him the same day in cash the sum of 1000 € and made a transfer of the balance.
Three days after the repair, the boiler has come down again. Mr. Mehaignouil by phone, asked us to send him back the defective part for an exchange, we did it. After 6 months of emails and phone calls from us, despite his promises so far, we have not received anything from him. 6 month with a boiler down, I seek a remedy against this dishonest person.
0 x