List of pellets providers for the North 59

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
teufteuf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

List of pellets providers for the North 59

by teufteuf » 25/09/09, 19:29

Hello, it would be very boring to create a pellet supplier list that is in the 59 or engages in 59.Cela permetrais us to be delivered grouped by sector and thus lower prices, or simply find the best price and to be sponsored by those who provide information.

in each post must be given the NAME COMPANY WITH ITS COORDINATED, CONSTITUTION OF PELLET, DEFINE THE TYPE OF PACKAGING, IF THERE IS DELIVERY WITH OR WITHOUT CHARGE, THE PRICE PER TONNE THE DURATION ESTIMATED TO BE DELIVERED IF SUPPLIER AND RELIABLE iN HIS APPOINTMENT oF SHIPMENTS (giving them a note on 10).

Thanks to all for your contribution
0 x
all together we can do it
teufteuf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by teufteuf » 25/09/09, 20:57

mine is DG PROECOLOGY at Landrecies.n ° tel: 03 / 27 / 77 / 28 / 52.
100% softwood pellet
deliver bag 15kg
the price per ton of 265 deliver €
the delivery time is variable, it is a person not very reliable to keep his appointment(I order 2 ton since early August 2009 and we are the 25 / 09 / 2009 and I still have not been delivered when he already gave me 3 rdv he did not hold and in addition it does not prevent when he do not pass.

my rating for supplier is 2 on 10
0 x
Tcha
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tcha » 29/09/09, 11:41

Hello,

I found on this list of habibois.com/granules-de-bois,-pellets-2-10-0-1.html two companies in the department of 59:

Chauffabois North
63, Rue de la Bourlière
59551 TOURMIGNIES
chauffabois.com

Biomass Diffusion
1 street in Rome
59700 Marcq en Baroeul
biomass-diffusion.com

By cons I've ever ordered from eux..donc no opinion on the seriousness and priceless! If AC can help anyway ...
0 x
teufteuf
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by teufteuf » 29/09/09, 11:49

thank you, I will inquire.tu pellet heated?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/09, 12:19

If you want an idea of ​​"real prices" of pellets and their evolution here is a German quotation in real time. These prices are an average in Germany by 5 tons delivered at 50 km.

Currently it should be 210-220 € / T delivered for DIN (there is that in Germany) and not 265 € / T not delivered for non DIN (a priori)!

https://www.econologie.com/forums/pellets-et ... t4682.html

Do not forget that: 250 € / t pellets matches the same price reported energy to a fuel 50 € cents ...

250 and 50 is easy to remember. It's a good way to power if it's really economical to heat the pellets.

I do not think the oil dealers have delivery (unless exceptionally far). German companies engaged gratos in Alsace (150 km radius). In short: the guy who charges you for delivering, tell him this!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 29/09/09, 14:23

It's scandalous !!!

What Sarko is waiting to tax fuel! I wonder ?

More seriously, if you are looking for less than 200 km around Freiburg (in Germany / Freiburg-In-Breisgau), at a price normally slightly lower than the German market, for pure softwood certified Din +, produced from sawdust from the local sawmill working wood from the Black Forest (short circuit), drying from cogeneration (lost heat of their own power plant fed with the falling wood), you contact me by mp. I have no interest in the box - just, I thought it was the best deal.

Well, for the 59, it will not do it! Sorry...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/09/09, 15:00

Ah thank you for this precision is 200 km radius while not 150 :)

ps: make mistakes anyway with the prices, we bought LIVE from the local producer (whose name I will not mention) thinking of making a deal and to make the "little ones" work.

Well it was MORE expensive than the DIY corner for pellets even under Processing assembly (15kg) from the producer SAME !! (Yes Yes !) : Evil:
0 x
valiant
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pellet suppliers

by valiant » 12/12/09, 17:56

teufteuf wrote:mine is DG PROECOLOGY at Landrecies.n ° tel: 03 / 27 / 77 / 28 / 52.
100% softwood pellet
deliver bag 15kg
the price per ton of 265 deliver €
the delivery time is variable, it is a person not very reliable to keep his appointment(I order 2 ton since early August 2009 and we are the 25 / 09 / 2009 and I still have not been delivered when he already gave me 3 rdv he did not hold and in addition it does not prevent when he do not pass.

my rating for supplier is 2 on 10: Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
good evening like it was the same and frankly we are sick as we seek elsewhere yesterday it was in seeking a green dot, but there are not all the time me mr Goguillon enerve ym some fo the whole time bitching for his order yen or he will never seek to LESEINE in Belgium I think me my bill !! c zero point you realize our remote broke down there we had the same look in the new LESEINE in belgium !! finally home and it HA is how ?? YES HE WARNS KEN Y NOT PASS CA C REAL §§bonne soiree
0 x
discovers the ecology pellets fired boiler owns a fireplace looking at any time conciencieux pellet supplier and regular when ordering pellets and a small price huh ????