Chinese wind turbine 5kW Joliet = boring!

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
Dixil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Chinese wind turbine 5kW Joliet = boring!

by Dixil » 27/11/08, 23:04

Hello,
I am the owner of a joliet 5 KW wind turbine, and despite all the arguments of quality, super sav etc ... that the company has sold me, I keep having problems with this equipment.
Does anyone know the manufacturer well to help me resolve my concerns and possibly obtain certain spare parts? It is almost impossible to be able to have someone on the phone at Joliet's
: Evil:
Thanks in advance.
0 x
owner of a joliet cyclone 5KW wind turbine.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/11/08, 23:29

Good evening, you will soon receive a personal letter from me, with the information you are looking for, or via Luc Haegeman, a discreet econologist but very strong in wind turbines.
I'm leaving for 7 days, if I find a way to connect you will hear from me soon :P

Maybe someone else can help you too ... :?:

On this subject, tell us the link and the info you have on this machine. : Cheesy:

Greeting from Lietseu Gentleman, econologist, aspiring :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 00:10

Funny about it, it coincides with the other 2 testimonies (including one fitter apparently) of disappointed people received the last days ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/achat-et-m ... 10-30.html

On the other hand trusting importers whose only skills (and again) are to read a technical notice more or less well translated and truthful ... more than real professionals ... well it's not smart...
0 x
Dixil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Dixil » 28/11/08, 09:43

Hello,

I see that there are enthusiasts on wind turbines and the responses are more dynamic than at Joliet. Thank you very much for all the help you can give me Lietseu (and the others too).
However, after delving into econology (super forum) I think my wind turbine comes out of shenzhou (same self-supporting mast)
I don't know if I should explain my concerns on the subject, it's up to christophe to tell me. I don't want to defame but the base of the product looks pretty good. However, behind it you have to provide after-sales service.
Not being a wind turbine professional, I asked the pros to do the installation and it is not them that I want because they respected the specifications. This is a design problem which could be avoided if the equipment was initially checked by competent people before being delivered.
I wanted to buy a cap horn from Cita at the start but they never answered me ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 28/11/08, 09:47

Hello !
what kind of problem actually?
0 x
Dixil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Dixil » 28/11/08, 10:33

Hello,

First, the charge controller burnt out the internal wiring (in 1,5mm2) melted and the meanwell converter board burnt out. I guess it's because of the short circuit caused by the melting of the wires. I still did not understand that there are 1,5 mm2 wires in an installation. of 5 KW. In short....
Then I heard an abnormal metallic noise in the generator. In the company of an electrician we opened the hood. The direction controller was 3/4 unscrewed and the axis (in the form of an archimedes screw) was broken at its base in the reduction motor. I was venerated to see that the direction controller was held in place by 4 screws but without a lock nut, notched washer, or thread lock which could have avoided this drama.
In addition I have a doubt about the balance of the blades even if they are aligned correctly.
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 28/11/08, 11:10

otherwise, joliet is French, and therefore buys Chinese to resell under French label with € somersault? Is that the delirium that you actually denounce?
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Joliet wind turbine

by bobono » 28/11/08, 11:37

The electrician's report, possibly a bailiff's report and return to the sender of the machine, threatens to take the case to court. They will provide you with a new machine which you will need to check before putting it into service.

With fire insurance or your Bank or consumer organization you benefit from free legal assistance.

They are all afraid of this kind of assistance, this is often enough to solve the problems.

I had problems with EBay for months, a simple letter from my insurance is enough to resolve the problem
0 x
Dixil
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Dixil » 28/11/08, 12:05

Not at all, Joliet is Spanish. They have the right to earn money and buy their products wherever they want. The margin they made on the sale, I don't give a damn. You just have to respect the customer and ensure good after-sales service in order to retain them. I do not want to argue but if my misfortunes can change these products and get things done, so much the better. The Chinese do good and bad and adapt very quickly.
0 x
eol77
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by eol77 » 08/12/08, 18:54

Hello

listen to me i just installed a 10 kw which also comes from shenzou, i installed it myself.
it's been a month that it runs and RAS, not the slightest worry, it's a clock.

see my blog:

http://energie-eolienne.kazeo.com

I bought it directly from the manufacturer to save 60% of the price.

for info it cost me in the end 17 000 euros posed with conical mat of 11.50 meters + 40 12v / 200ah batteries.

c is clear the SAV should not count on it, I have my salesperson who sold me the machine to my listening via email in case of concerns.

you may have no luck and you came across a "rotten" controller, it can happen, it's like with cars.

a priori the sellers / installers who work in France are all zero, France wind, joliet, etc ...

they are very good salespeople, eat 60% on your back and after that it is misery at the slightest worry !!!!!!!

I am wrong ?

for spare parts, I can maybe do something for you, being very friends with my Chinese salesperson, I can ask if you want, if he can send us the parts you need.

let me know .
0 x
FD8-10000 in the garden