Financial return installations PAC

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
jeromep
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Financial return installations PAC

by jeromep » 31/07/08, 16:49

Hello,

First message and first subject on this forum ...

I work in the field of the CAP, and I would need some financial data on different installation of CAP this
in order to make a comparison of the various installations in PAC.
I would need some information on different installation of PAC (Air / Water, Brine / Water, or Water / water) and reversible air conditioners (called, for marketing reasons Air / Air PAC)

Some information that I would like :

* Housing area
* Region
* Outdoor base temperature / Indoor
* Power required
* Type of installation

o New / Renovation
o type of heat pump
o DHW production or not (electrical backup used or not)
o Installed power
o Type of heating system (PCBT or PCBT + radiators t ° <55 °
oh etc...
* Investments
* Annual consumption
* It would still be interesting to give some technical characteristics on your PAC (manufacturer power, COP ... etc) ... If the moderation of forum considers that the mark of your installation is an ad or counter ad, please do not indicate it ...

o Additional question ... Do you consider that the installer has done a correct job, be satisfied with the work (no installer name please!)

As an indication, users of high temperature heat pumps in renovation on a poorly insulated installation can give their "feedback". This does not necessarily interest me, I read a little further while browsing this forum a metaphor that illustrates high temperature heating:
Quote:
To cross the desert with a gourd with a hole, either I fill it non-stop to maintain the level, or I plug the hole ...

Thank you in advance,

Jérôme

Note : there are a lot of detractors of the heat pump on this forum, more or less rightly so.
Here I am not asking if the use of the heat pump is justified or if it is heresy (except in extreme cases ...) but simply some FINANCIAL feedback from user consumption on their installation ...
For any other Pro / Anti PAC discussions, please open a subject or we will talk about it via MP. Thank you.

PS : This topic had already been created on another forum more generalist and it is found "locked" because of its financial nature ... I believe that this could be quite informative for all individuals / installers who would like to get an idea of ​​the efficiency of a system or not ... If moderation considers that this subject does not need to be thank you for pointing it out;)
0 x
RV45
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV45 » 09/11/08, 17:36

Hello,

I just saw your subject.

I hope it's not too late for you but I have all the answers you are looking for:

http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=18 :P
0 x